• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just reading some Dr. Stone on the side :yoshi:
I’ll have to look that up. :V

Y’know, when I first went to join, I wanted my name to be ‘Thesaurus’.
I didn’t want any damn number on the end.
But hey, it was taken.
Then, I search for a user named ‘Thesaurus’, and I can’t find one.
CURSE YOUUUUUU.

That wasn’t aimed at you, Zinith Zinith .

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I’ll have to look that up. :V

Y’know, when I first went to join, I wanted my name to be ‘Thesaurus’.
I didn’t want any damn number on the end.
But hey, it was taken.
Then, I search for a user named ‘Thesaurus’, and I can’t find one.
CURSE YOUUUUUU.

That wasn’t aimed at you, Zinith Zinith .
Only Dr. Stone can turn "making a panacea" into a full blown exciting story arc lol...

Anyways, you can save up some money for a brief Premium to change your name then cancel it...

KMDP

Smash Legend
Only Dr. Stone can turn "making a panacea" into a full blown exciting story arc lol..
I'd bring up Tony Tony Chopper from One Piece, since that's his main goal, but the story hasn't focused on that aspect of his character in years (it's still there, it's just never had a chance to come up).

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I'd bring up Tony Tony Chopper from One Piece, since that's his main goal, but the story hasn't focused on that aspect of his character in years (it's still there, it's just never had a chance to come up).
No, I mean actually making it IS the story arc, like a "Tournament" arc would be for any other shonen manga. Senku spends 2 volumes on this one task, then he moves on to making cell phones (which is where I'm at currently)

D

Deleted member

Only Dr. Stone can turn "making a panacea" into a full blown exciting story arc lol...

Anyways, you can save up some money for a brief Premium to change your name then cancel it...
Jeez.
Assuming Dr. Stone is the blonde one, he has a fine head of hair. .
Yes, but my lack of credit or debit card is a problem there.
6AD01522-6543-47F1-AC50-5FB21184315E.gif

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Jeez.
Assuming Dr. Stone is the blonde one, he has a fine head of hair. .
Yes, but my lack of credit or debit card is a problem there.
View attachment 190757
Actually "Dr. Stone" refers to the substance used to bring humans turned to stone back to life (don't worry, it makes sense in context)

D

Deleted member

Actually "Dr. Stone" refers to the substance used to bring humans turned to stone back to life (don't worry, it makes sense in context)
Cool.
I have the urge to familiarise myself with it.
Too bad I can’t own manga in physical form.

Hmm, looking at matters realistically, how much hair gel/wax would some of the more heavily-stereotyped characters featured in anime and manga consume on a daily basis?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Good morning

I just reported a grand total of SEVEN Keto spam bots! That’s always fun! :upsidedown:

...[SCREAMS INTERNALLY]

Shroob

Sup?
"He's Keto, He's Keto, you're Keto, I'M KETO! Are there any other Ketos I should know about?"

*Keto*

"I'm outta here."

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I heard you like Ketos, so I gave you all of them.

...wait, you don’t like Ketos?
Yo Dawg, I heard you like Keto, so I put Keto in your Keto so you can — oh **** it I ain’t risking summoning more of them

D

Deleted member

I'm back! Schools were closed yesterday, we had an ice storm here in Ontario. But everything's fine now! :3

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, the characters are all very unique. And it's fun to finally get to play as Zelda characters you've never been able to before, like Midna, Zant, Skull Kid, etc. Don't know why they picked Agatha as a character, though. That was a weird one.
Someone at Nintendo had never played a Zelda game, made a last second discovery that Link is not in fact Zelda, and then put every female character from the franchise so they wouldn't accidentally leave out Zelda.

D

Deleted member

What if Helper to Hero from Kirby Super Star Ultra but in Smash with the Assist Trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom