• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Big softie?
Yeah he was really fluffy though he did like to drool and get a lot of hair everywhere (you can even see some of his hair scattered in the background). I still miss him dearly though.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Adorable! What do they think of one another?
Mignon loves his big bro Raja (black one) and follows him everywhere and wants to play with him.

Raja tolerates Mignon but also likes biting him and scaring him off.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
also off topic but does anyone have any suggestions for GBA games I should play?
In addition to all the good ones Zinith and Sari said (and also Minish Cap, I guess), I've got a few.

All the Sonic Advance games
Advance Wars
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

D

Deleted member

Both Metroid games
Fire Emblem 7
Golden Sun
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
And if you've never played the original SNES version, Yoshi's Island
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Wario Land 4, and WarioWare Inc.
Thanks for the Response guys! I'm definitely planning on Checking out Golden Sun and Superstar Ultra. The thing about Yoshi's Island on GBA is I don't know if it's Better, Worse or Same than the Original so I would have to do more research before being dedicated towards it but I will definitely check out one of them.

Edit:
In addition to all the good ones Zinith and Sari said (and also Minish Cap, I guess), I've got a few.

All the Sonic Advance games
Advance Wars
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow
Thanks for the Suggestions and I'll probably get around to checking out Advance Wars sometime

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Thanks for the Response guys! I'm definitely planning on Checking out Golden Sun and Superstar Ultra. The thing about Yoshi's Island on GBA is I don't know if it's Better, Worse or Same than the Original so I would have to do more research before being dedicated towards it but I will definitely check out one of them.
What's odd is that it's more accessible than the original. Only the GBA version is on the Virtual Console, while the SNES version is only on the SNES Classic for now (well, other than getting the actual physical cartridge of course). If the datamine about the Switch Online is true, it'll at least soon be on that...

It's the same game except that some of the sprites were minimized to prevent screen crunch and each world has an extra bonus level. The sound may be of lower quality too...

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
This is Mario. Named such because we got him with his younger brother, whom we named Luigi, but Luigi wouldn't stop peeing on people's clothes and backpacks, so we had to give him back to the farm.

Very uniquely, he has heterochromia, which is usually seen in cats with white fur, but for some reason Mario is just special. He also loves attention and cuddling, instead of being aloof and indifferent like some cats. Unfortunately he's rather old and quite heavy, so he has trouble going upstairs or onto people's beds to get really lovey.

D

Deleted member

What's odd is that it's more accessible than the original. Only the GBA version is on the Virtual Console, while the SNES version is only on the SNES Classic for now (well, other than getting the actual physical cartridge of course). If the datamine about the Switch Online is true, it'll at least soon be on that...

It's the same game except that some of the sprites were minimized to prevent screen crunch and each world has an extra bonus level. The sound may be of lower quality too...
Hmm... I really like good quality Music and if the SNES Online thing is true then Yoshi's Island will be on NSO soon anyways but on the other hand a Bonus Level does sound nice. I do not know which to choose, Probably the former but the Latter also sounds nice.

D

Deleted member

Any of the Castlevania games and any of the Metroid games and you cannot go wrong with the Super Mario Advance games.
Out of the GBA CV games, I would recommend Aria of Sorrow as the first. Easiest on the eyes and ears IMO.

D

Deleted member

also off topic but does anyone have any suggestions for GBA games I should play?
Final Fantasy 5 and 6 (4 is great but it has a *ton* of remakes that you're better off playing than the GBA version).
Others have already said everything else I would have, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
Any of the Castlevania games and any of the Metroid games and you cannot go wrong with the Super Mario Advance games.
You're right, you can't go wro---

"JUST WHAT I NEEDED!"

*Ahem*

I said, you can't go wrong wi---

"JUST WHAT I NEEDED!"

I SAID---

"JUST WHAT I"----*BANG* "OOOOOH, MAMA MIA.......!"

Okay where where we?

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, Fire Red/Leaf Green
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland, Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (although it got a remake on 3DS recently, so maybe play that instead)
Metroid: Zero Mission, Metroid Fusion
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

...I guess those are no-brainers, but that's all I got, weirdly.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Hmm... I really like good quality Music and if the SNES Online thing is true then Yoshi's Island will be on NSO soon anyways but on the other hand a Bonus Level does sound nice. I do not know which to choose, Probably the former but the Latter also sounds nice.
I wouldn't worry too much about that. The original already has ONE bonus level for each world, it's just that the GBA one gives you TWO each world. I often encourage people to play the game as SOON AS POSSIBLE, but it's not really the end of the world...

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't worry too much about that. The original already has ONE bonus level for each world, it's just that the GBA one gives you TWO each world. I often encourage people to play the game as SOON AS POSSIBLE, but it's not really the end of the world...
Yeah I think I'll wait a month or two and see if they do add YI to NSO and if not then I'll play it on GBA

Shroob

Sup?
Waitaminute...

NSO

Remove the S

Replace with a W

NSO turns into NWO

New World Order....

Nintendo is the Illuminati :oneeye:

D

Deleted member

I'm selling all my football cards to try and buy every Nintendo console so far

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Drill Dozer
Pokemon Pinball RS
Mega Man Zero 1-4 (or the collection on DS)
Mega Man Battle Network (is worth playing at least one of them. BN5 DS is the best IMO)
Tales of Phantasia
Warioware Twisted
Astro Boy Omega Factor
Dragon Ball Z Legacy of Goku 2/Buu's Fury
Konami Krazy Racers
Mario vs Donkey Kong
Phantasy Star Collection

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94