• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
After playing KH3 I'd rather have KHII sora in if they do put him in. KH3's design just feels like a step down in every way.

D

Deleted member

Maybe they noticed and kept it in as social commentary.
It’s kind of a sticky situation, because regardless of what Trunks ends up calling Goku Black it sounds dumb.... Almost like Goku Black is a dumb name.

D

Deleted member

Hey, so when everyone does shoutouts, I'm going to @ people and show a post that they posted. This one will be yours. Have fun!
i don't regret what i say

everything i say has purpose

and i stand by the fact that rob ****s. he is a sexually active robot

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I feel like, though we may not like to admit it, we have to at least acknowledge that a Fortnite character has plenty of moveset potential. And, like a certain Steven, has a large fanbase and will definitely sell.
Honestly yeah.
I'm not the biggest Fortnite fan (I've played it, and it's fun, but it's not something I'm itching to play again), but there's tons of material to make a moveset from. Wall crafting, a pick-axe, the shopping cart, the boogie bomb, dynamite, the glider, the portable rift thing, the fighter plane as a Final Smash...

Even if they wanted to avoid the more realistic firearms, there's still tons of material.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Well, that's what I meant. I conflated the two ideas because in my head they were "personas" when they're attached to a person hahaha
Isn't that actually how it works, though? A Shadow becomes a Persona when the person it's tied to accepts what it represents about themselves.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
...Who is he sexually active with, however? Other ROBs?
He's the last of his kind. He's the last Robotic Orgy Buddy.

Isn't that actually how it works, though? A Shadow becomes a Persona when the person it's tied to accepts what it represents about themselves.
That's what I thought!
I'm sure someone more versed in this can correct this but that's what I figured.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom