• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I wonder if we will see a park in a future Metroid game.
How would it look like?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ngl, rewatching that joker reveal they're gonna have to put in work if they want to make erdrick's trailer that hype

D

Deleted member

If they want to make an Erdrick trailer hype, they are going to have to redesign him with Goku's clothing

D

Deleted member

ngl, rewatching that joker reveal they're gonna have to put in work if they want to make erdrick's trailer that hype
TBH I feel Joker is the only one that's gonna get the big stage reveal like that. I could definitely see the rest being shown off the way Smash 4's were:

"Hey guys what's up: It's ya boi, Sakurai here. I made a thing. Plz buy it. Okay bye."

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If we go by my "Approximately Correct" rules, we are 100% having some kind of reveal within the next two weeks give or take a 2 days.
And honestly, I believe it.

So prepare your butts for sitting cause it's gonna be a wild ride

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
And his voice actor should be Goku's voice, and when he uses his sword, he screams "Kamehameha!".
and also it's just goku with erdrick's sword and shield like he picked them off his cold dead corpse

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'd imagine it'd involve them beating up Cloud, Marth, Ness, Pikachu, and Shulk. Also lots of Slimes.

I'm guessing Male Erdrick will be the default.

D

Deleted member

tbh they can add whomsoever the **** they want and i literally wouldn't care as long as someone i really want gets in

D

Deleted member

I'd imagine it'd involve them beating up Cloud, Marth, Ness, Pikachu, and Shulk. Also lots of Slimes.

But an Erdrick reveal would have Erdrick wearing Goku's clothing

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

we can top it off with an unremixed version of the SNES DQ3 battle theme because that's all we're getting now they don't need to provide a whole two songs to fill the 3DS stagelist up this time

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The two Final Fantasy tracks are going to be revealed as actual fighters!

osby

Smash Obsessed
tbh they can add whomsoever the **** they want and i literally wouldn't care as long as someone i really want gets in
I'm okay with every character as long as I played their games, liked them and wanted them in Smash.

D

Deleted member

>”You can like any character, we won’t feel bad about it!”
*half an hour later*
>”Let’s **** on Erdrick because we don’t want him!”

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
>”You can like any character, we won’t feel bad about it!”
*half an hour later*
>”Let’s **** on Erdrick because we don’t want him!”
except we're not...? Some of us aren't exactly supporters, but we're definitely not detractors and we'd be ok with them either way

D

Deleted member

TBH my sort-of-realistic fighter's pass dream is this:
1. Joker (he's already in)
2. Elma (the gal, the myth, the absolute legend)
3. BWD (modern Kirby needs some love)
4. Geno OR Sora (out of all the Square reps from the Square seven these are the two I care about the most)
5. Steve (Partially to see the reactions and partially because he's actually a realistic choice)

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
i still don't understand how they ****ed up the localization that much lmfao
Whoever said it was a **** up?

It's just a case of "It makes sense in context": the army is going to shoot Goku, who looks like Goku Black, who they call "Black" for short. Trunks tells them not to because he isn't "(Goku) Black".

D

Deleted member

wait, people are ****ting on the Erdrick?
except we're not...? Some of us aren't exactly supporters, but we're definitely not detractors and we'd be ok with them either way
Literally who said that?
Yup, these last days have been affecting my brain for the bad.
I apologize, because I may have read some posts in the wrong way or context with all the stuff going on inside my head.

I just hope that I can get through all of these problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Whoever said it was a **** up?

It's just a case of "It makes sense in context": the army is going to shoot Goku, who looks like Goku Black, who they call "Black" for short. Trunks tells them not to because he isn't "(Goku) Black".
yeah but the localization team probably should've realized the negative connotations behind "don't shoot that man he's not black" lmao

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yup, these last days have been affecting my brain for the bad.
I apologize, because I may have read some posts in the wrong way or context with all the stuff going on inside my head.

I just hope that I can get through all of these problems.
Take a break man. I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time :(

heck erdrick

this post was made by the bravely gang
what a Brave statement. The next DLC character must be you.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
I really don’t care about Erdrick either way and I don’t care if he gets in or not, I just hope he’s cool to play as and uses his classic design.

I’ll be happy for the Japanese fans since DQ is huge there, the most the West will receive of him will either be “Ok cool!” or “Bleh, wanted a different SE character”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom