• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Hmm to move along the topic but speaking of Kirby characters
Besides Bandana Dee, who would you guys want to see as the next Kirby rep if we got one?
(i’d want Adeleine personally)
Magolor, Marx, or Susie for me.

I think if we do get a Kirby character after Bandana Waddle Dee, it'll be a major villain.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

the only problem with bandana dee is that it would involve sakurai referencing modern kirby games in a more significant capacity than music and spirits, and we all know that's not happening

(yes i know bandana dee technically comes from super star, but the whole spear-toting friend of kirby thing is a new addition)
Friendly reminder that the alternate costumes of Galacta Knight and DMK for MK are a thing, and look dope.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Tbh an idea I’ve had floating around for a long time is if they just put in Dark Matter as a playable character, like just the black gooey eye thing. You could have it turn into Dark Matter Swordsman and even Gooey for its attacks, and the final smash could have it call in 02.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I don’t even know why Dee (no not me, the other one) gets even treated like a low tier mook, I thought the Modern Kirby games fully established that he’s his own character...

Shame, Bandana Dee deserves more respect.
Rodney Deengerfield?

No respect, no respect at all.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Pakky Pakky , I was wondering if you can explain this video to me:

Sucking on the big toe first is for virgins.

Massaging the foot and sucking the baby toe is the way of the CHAD.

Zelda's feet are beautiful and her shoes are great.

:ultcorrinf:cute but is a bit of a THOT honestly. Callus feet no good for love making, reminds you of a large burly man.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm just sitting here listening to the P5 Dancing OST while daydreaming about Joker in Smash.

Have I ever mentioned how happy that Joker being in Smash makes me?

D

Deleted member

I don’t find the concept of a Final Smash based on the most iconic scene from the Metroid franchise as a whole boring at all.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm just sitting here listening to the P5 Dancing OST while daydreaming about Joker in Smash.

Yes, and please mention it more.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Im going into hybernation. Dont wake me up till Joker is released or I will slap you all with my bear hands

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

i'd be happier if they could show a new trailer already it's been 2 months sakurai please anything even just his render or a remix on the music section anything

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So uhhhhh

guess it goes without saying that those ResetEra guys' geese are cooked

Unless they announce a direct tomorrow that'll be scheduled for Monday... :thonk:

Pakky

Smash Hero
So uhhhhh

guess it goes without saying that those ResetEra guys' geese are cooked

Unless they announce a direct tomorrow that'll be scheduled for Monday... :thonk:
A fat swan is always an ugly goose.

(What the hell am I talking about?)

D

Deleted member

Yes, and please mention it more.
Dude, I just...can't even process it still.

I still get a big, dumb grin on my face and feel the excitement I initially felt back in December whenever I think about it.

Im going into hybernation. Dont wake me up till Joker is released or I will slap you all with my bear hands
That's a pretty good strat, ngl.

i'd be happier if they could show a new trailer already it's been 2 months sakurai please anything even just his render or a remix on the music section anything
Please.

Sakurai please. :drsad:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Dude, I just...can't even process it still.

I still get a big, dumb grin on my face and feel the excitement I initially felt back in December whenever I think about it.
I think I won't be able to process it until his gameplay is shown. It still feels surreal.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I think I won't be able to process it until his gameplay is shown. It still feels surreal.
it doesn't help that his site presence is basically zilch save for the trailer (and even that isn't tagged with '71: JOKER' or anything). i get that dropping his reveal on the 6th was the absolute hypest reveal they had, but i do sometimes wish they'd saved it for a gameplay trailer when there was a little more to show

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Sakurai shows a "trailer"

And it's just the 3D model and textures like Mewtwo's reveal.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Hmm to move along the topic but speaking of Kirby characters
Besides Bandana Dee, who would you guys want to see as the next Kirby rep if we got one?
(i’d want Adeleine personally)
Dark Matter, as a combination of its swordsman form from Kirby's Dream Land 2 and the form that's seen in most other Kirby games. I figure that the swordsman form would be the base, but the darkness that makes up its body could shapeshift to the more traditional form, as well as other forms to make its attacks less predictable (like a giant arm, or something inspired by Master Core's various forms).

D

Deleted member

it doesn't help that his site presence is basically zilch save for the trailer (and even that isn't tagged with '71: JOKER' or anything). i get that dropping his reveal on the 6th was the absolute hypest reveal they had, but i do sometimes wish they'd saved it for a gameplay trailer when there was a little more to show
On the bright side, seeing as how the next Direct is still probably a bit away, the next General will probably give us gameplay and a release date. He's kind of following the same pre-release timeline Mewtwo was on, now that I think about it.

D

Deleted member

Lowkey hope that he's actually an alien girl that likes to go on walks in the park.
I wonder which parks.
Because the galaxy is huge, and parks can look way different depending on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom