• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

oh my ****ing god why do major upheavals and problems happen and i'm like "cool i can handle this no problem oh an essay is due in 3 hours and i haven't started at all no worries i like a challenge" and then a minor inconvenience happens and i'm like
download (3).jpg

Just a penguin

Smash Master
oh my ****ing god why do major upheavals and problems happen and i'm like "cool i can handle this no problem oh an essay is due in 3 hours and i haven't started at all no worries i like a challenge" and then a minor inconvenience happens and i'm like
View attachment 190616
I just realized why "guess I'll die" guy will most certainly die. He's a redshirt. Star Trek

D

Deleted member

ngl, rewatching that joker reveal they're gonna have to put in work if they want to make erdrick's trailer that hype
The problem is that whichever character has to be the one to follow up after Joker's reveal in the first place. If Erdrick is gonna be in this game, they're gonna have to place him in the middle of the cycle, I feel. Joker feels like the perfect "BOOM, WADDUP *******" start, but that second character is always important, too. It has to not only continue the hype flow that Joker started, but let things settle down a tiny bit.

But then again, they started with ****ing Joker from Persona 5. The second character reveal will be tricky as all hell to execute.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Character Memey-ness Tier List

EXPAND DONG: :ultdk:
Supreme Memes: :ultshulk::ultyoshi::ultfalcon::ultfalco::ultdaisy::ultpiranha::ultchrom::ultdiddy::ultvillager::ultkingdedede::ultinkling::ultmewtwo::ulttoonlink:
Very Memey: :ultkrool::ultisabelle::ultpikachu::ultpit::ultwario::ultike::ultness::ultrichter::ultbowserjr::ultduckhunt::ultkirby::ultryu::ultincineroar::ultlucas::ultpichu:
Somewhat Memey: :ultbayonetta::ultridley::ultcloud::ultdarkpit::ultlucina::ultbowser::ultsnake::ultsonic::ultmario::ultluigi::ultgreninja::ultgnw::ultlittlemac:
Not That Memey: :ultwiifittrainer::ultwolf::ultzelda::ultcorrin::ultroy::ultmegaman::ultpacman::ultken::ultsheik::ultganondorf::ultlink::ultlucario::ultrobin::ultjigglypuff::ultpalutena::ultmarth:
What: :ultdoc::ultfox::ulticeclimbers::ultmetaknight::ultmiifighters::ultpeach::ultpokemontrainer::ultrob::ultrosalina::ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultsimon::ultyounglink::ultzss::ultolimar:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
View attachment 190616
Oh hey, I got out of my class early today!

It's only 1 PM, this'll give me all the time I need to do my excessive amount of homework due tomorrow!

15 HOURS LATER

ohnowhathappened?

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
The Killager memes are still a little funny, but I'll admit that they've gotten old.

We need new material.

:ultmewtwo: The art of seduction won’t work on a sexless Pokemon.
Don't know who Nintendo's trying to fool, but there ain't no way those hips belong to someone without a gender.

(Edit: And apparently, Smashboards thinks I need to upload the same image three times. Don't disagree, but...)

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
It’s kind of a sticky situation, because regardless of what Trunks ends up calling Goku Black it sounds dumb.... Almost like Goku Black is a dumb name.
Bulma is an incredible inventor, but she's terrible at naming things.

Must run in the family.

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's been done to death and the whole "make a character act literally nothing like their canon self" isn't exactly peak comedy to begin with.
It's not like Villager had much personality to begin with.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
*Goat scream*

Btw what has this indie person that you mentioned leaked?
apparently she leaked some upcoming Switch stuff, maybe the Microsoft stuff but I don't remember exactly what they said in the B-K thread. 4chan is/was apparently arguing over her legitimacy, and people seem to listen to her on twitter.

here's a link to a post where her tweets were compiled; they were deleted off of her twitter, also she blocked someone who tagged papagenos:
https://smashboards.com/threads/banjo-kazooie-project-dream.446558/page-227#post-22992800

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
The Killager memes are still a little funny, but I'll admit that they've gotten old.

We need new material.

Don't know who Nintendo's trying to fool, but there ain't no way those hips belong to someone without a gender.

(Edit: And apparently, Smashboards thinks I need to upload the same image three times. Don't disagree, but...)

mewtwo is a girl who uses a deep voice for intimidation.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It's been done to death and the whole "make a character act literally nothing like their canon self" isn't exactly peak comedy to begin with.
I mean, Villager is an Avatar character right?

In AC you can attempt to cut off people's heads with the axe, right?

Sometimes you've just got that one neighbor who you really hate, so ya hit em with the net.

D

Deleted member

i Made more smash iPhone wallpapers for the home screens
I might make more when we get more dlc revealed
62B8CE99-8011-4B8E-ADC7-A58F24413D09.jpeg

E073F4D3-C275-40FA-87F5-61DE7C03E105.jpeg

B5705EE3-994A-4826-B9D2-EFDC0A23F9C8.jpeg

A6D25ADB-72F1-453C-A206-80B28B5AC25F.png

71F394AD-D930-4F4B-AA5A-16F84176BF71.png

763B68A3-22F1-482A-9985-1E748CB89E78.png

D

Deleted member

We need new material.

thanks i hate these images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom