• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't know anymore

I just don't know anymore
Steve Bucky hug.gif

You're gonna be absolutely fine you may not think so now but I guarantee you that you'll be fine not only do I have your back but the entire thread does, I promise you you'll be okay.

If you want you can hit me up on Discord (ShotoStar#3170) or through PM's if you need to talk about it. I'm here for you and I promise you, You'll be okay. I want to help in any way I can so if you need it I'm there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Okay i'll respect the wishes of you guys though I pretty much covered most of it in my post. I don't doubt a lot of people here got similar DM's so they know what I mean.
To clarify, we have a lot of very important rules about user privacy. Law-related rules.

----------------

For others, we have an answer on something else; Please do not publicly post the Alts.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Just so you all know, if you guys know SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 , she is aware of the incident, and is there to talk to if anyone needs it, and she is just as upset as everyone else.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I was going to go to bed like a half hour ago, but this has kept me up.

To those harmed, @ShinyLegendary , (and the other user I do not know the identity of, but have all of the condolences for) and those who were nearly preyed upon ( Noipoi Noipoi ), do know that people here care. Adults here care.

I do not blame any of you for feeling scared. At one point, when I was younger and frankly, I was quite naive, a user on Xbox Live convinced me to share my address so he could look up my house on Google maps. Thinking nothing of it, I shared it.

However, it didn’t feel right. My mom found out, she called Microsoft and had the guy banned.

There’s some nutty **** out there. You can’t trust everybody, even though we wish we could. It sucks to be taken advantage of.

We have your backs though. This is a community after all. But do what you feel best about. If you need to take a break, do that. If you don’t feel comfortable being a user here anymore, that’s unfortunate, but completely realistic.

But we have your backs.

I do just want to add that while i’ve had absolutely zero information about this until the last like hour or two, I feel guilty. Kinda like a disappointment guilty. Like, there’s nothing I could have done. It was there the whole time, while I typed out huge wall posts, and this creep was just...there. But little did I know, he was just doing what creeps do and messing with peoples lives.

This sucks. Sorry guys.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
After learning what all occurred...

Interplanet Janet is goin on repeat. Music helps calm me down...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Huh, interesting.

I thought for sure Admins would be able to investigate PMs.
Nope. I can't say any more beyond this, cause that's not an open secret. You know, Staff-specific things we cannot talk about with non-Staff members.

Last edited:

Double K

Smash Lord
WHAAAAT. Aw Man.

Being real I'm glad it's fake though.

I wish this whole thing weren't real either.
with a bit of understanding of how Japan's social media works in how hardcore they are, the story falls apart once the flower viewing happened because for the severity of the incident, there is no way that a 2ch snake wouldn't have noticed it

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
View attachment 224121

The purple link is a phishing website. If you don't know what phishing scams are, do not click on the link. If you can successful evade being phishbait, than proceed at your own caution. Popups galore in my case, not clicking it anymore.
Oh its that link. **** me, I really want to look into it but, phishing

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Noipoi Noipoi I'm sorry this happened to you. You're one of the kindest members of this thread, and it's ****ed up this creep tried taking advantage of that. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

D

Deleted member

Also anyone who's in on that PM could I get in too? I want to discuss it without it being discussed further here as I think it should be disassociated from this place as bad as that may or may not sound.

D

Deleted member

Good night, everyone.
I'm thankful you all are sympathetic. It really means a lot to me.
I feel really bad for Noipoi Noipoi and all of the other victims, give them as much emotional support as possible.
Tomorrow will be a great day.
Minecraft, some Ultimate and perhaps a Cold War documentary. Maybe some books and French learning.
This will scar me for a while, but it is not completely horrible, thanks to all of you.
Really, I wish I can repay the favor.
I take back about saying I hate all of you, you all are great.

Ivander

Smash Legend
If it's possible, could someone who knows the Alt accounts PM me them? I'm certain they've never contacted me since I hardly speak at all, but I feel like I need to see just to be on the safe side and to be able to help others to the best I can.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I just keep shaking harder and harder

The alts can't be posted publicly, but if anyone else needs to know I've been adding as many people as I can to the private PM revealing them. I've been trying to add as many people as I can notice but it's hard to keep up, everyone deserves to know though.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Good night, everyone.
I feel really bad for Noipoi Noipoi , give him as much emotional support as possible.
Minecraft, some Ultimate and perhaps a Cold War documentary. Maybe some books and French learning.
This will scar me for a while, but it is not completely horrible, thanks to all of you.
Really, I wish I can repay my favor.
god bless you, child

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Good night, everyone.
I feel really bad for Noipoi Noipoi , give him as much emotional support as possible.
Thank you for being brave enough to step up about this. If you hadn't, the other person might not have come out, and we wouldn't know about this putrid waste of space's true colors.

D

Deleted member

The alts can't be posted publicly, but if anyone else needs to know I've been adding as many people as I can to the private PM revealing them. I've been trying to add as many people as I can notice but it's hard to keep up, everyone deserves to know though.
Can you hit me up as well?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

You're doing great Cori.
Stay strong

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Good night, everyone.
Today has been very harsh for you. You well deserve a break from this. Take care.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Good night, everyone.
take more than a break

You go and have a ****in adventure dammit

have the time of your life, you deserve it

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Good night, everyone.
Bruh don’t worry about apologizing to anybody. You didn’t do anything wrong. You have nothing to apologize for!

Just try to be the best you that you can be tomorrow. It’s a new day. We can provide whatever support you need, whether it’s to play Smash or just listen when you need somebody to listen.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good night, everyone.
I feel really bad for Noipoi Noipoi and all of the other victims, give them as much emotional support as possible.
Rest well, Im ashamed of not listening to you before.

D

Deleted member

Good night, everyone.
Hey thanks for letting me help as much as I could I really appreciate you and I'm glad you're okay.

Anytime, Any place, I'll be there for you and that goes everyone. Also no need to apologize you're good dude!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Alright I’m calm now.

This just... shook me up a lot.

If anyone wishes to know why, I prefer not to say here but can explain through PM or Discord (yeah I got one of these).

My reason for not saying is that I prefer not saying unless asked.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
What the hell did I miss, apparently some bad **** went down when I was reading stuff in other threads (Newcomer Discussion and the Banjo thread)

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Good night, everyone.
Good to know you're okay, Shiny. Nothing like that should happen to one of us, and Brelooming is no longer, better yet, never one of us.

By the way: KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , SnakeFighter64 said hi back.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Alright I’m calm now.

This just... shook me up a lot.

If anyone wishes to know why, I prefer not to say here but can explain through PM or Discord (yeah I got one of these).

My reason for not saying is that I prefer not saying unless asked.
My PMs are open if you feel you need to speak about it. I'll listen.

But I'm sorry that you're shook. I really am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom