• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I know that feel all too well.

Oooo, that's looking really neat! How many is he supposed to have?
**** if I know at the moment lol.

I say as many it's needed until it look somewhat like I imagine.

May depend if I'm lazy or not too.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
My only hope for dlc is someone, don't care who, who I like honestly.

It'd be lame if there wasn't a single character who I enjoyed, but that's probably how it's gonna be.

No good times allowed for the Noipoi
I have that worry too honestly.

Joker looks cool enough(except a Down-B counter, which almost feels like a filler move at this point), but I'm not a Persona fan in the slightest. So no complaints from me there.

I'm not an FE fan, so Edelgard does nothing for me. Same with Erdrick and DQ, but at least I like Toriyama's artstyle.

A Pokemon could be hit or miss, depending on what's chosen.

That's why I'll take the time to dap up Mega Man X or Jin and so on. Since I rather root for characters I like and not worry about how right I'd be in following leaks. I follow leaks to keep expectations in check a little though.

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
My pipe dream pick is Gordon Freeman. I know he likely won't happen because of the current state of the series and Valve. But a part of me still hopes to see him in Smash some day.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Now that it's 1 i've been working on this thing for six hours straight
I don't count the number of hours I work on my sprite, but I think for the last few days, I been reaching 5-6 hours easily per day, if not more...:lol:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm still in the process of fixing it up, but I think it's pretty much done.

hiccup and light for HTTYD contest.png

The theme of the contest is duos. You're supposed to take any two HTTYD characters and pair them up in interesting ways. Toothless and Fishmeat, Fishlegs and Skullcrusher, Ruffnut and Stormfly, Snotlout and being a respectful person, etc.

I thought it was interesting that "Dragon Master" Hiccup failed to tame the Light Fury, so I thought i'd explore that.

Is it ****?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I also got to get out of the rut of not wanting to sketch something up because I think it'll look off.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

View attachment 223620

The theme of the contest is duos. You're supposed to take any two HTTYD characters and pair them up in interesting ways. Toothless and Fishmeat, Fishlegs and Skullcrusher, Ruffnut and Stormfly, Snotlout and being a respectful person, etc.

I thought it was interesting that "Dragon Master" Hiccup failed to tame the Light Fury, so I thought i'd explore that.

Is it ****?
I like it so far. Big fan of the Trees and Clouds, reminds me of some Samurai Jack BGs. What brush settings did you use? Everything else looks fine to me too.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I

View attachment 223620

Is it ****?
It is most definitely not ****.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
You know what I have been waiting to see since like...forever?

A new Darkstalkers....

Seriously. I can’t fathom why they aren’t rebooting that ****. It would literally be the best thing ever. As a Darkstalkers fan and Morrigan main in any Vs series in existence; waiting for a new game has been over two decades of borderline torturous waiting. And I’m not talking about Resurrection.

I have a long of characters I would like to see in such a game and I feel like listing half of it here for everyone’s viewing pleasure:

A dark elf
A flesh golem
A Yuki-Onna
Mothman
A tengu
A reptilian overlord
A fallen archangel
Headless Horseman
Jack the Ripper
A witch
Cthulhu

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

A new Darkstalkers....

Seriously. I can’t fathom why they aren’t rebooting that ****. It would literally be the best thing ever. As a Darkstalkers fan and Morrigan main in any Vs series in existence; waiting for a new game has been over two decades of borderline torturous waiting. And I’m not talking about Resurrection.

I have a long of characters I would like to see in such a game and I feel like listing half of it here for everyone’s viewing pleasure:

A dark elf
A flesh golem
A Yuki-Onna
Mothman
A tengu
A reptilian overlord
A fallen archangel
Headless Horseman
Jack the Ripper
A witch
Cthulhu
Jersey Devil would be a nice addition if you ask me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

A new Darkstalkers....

A dark elf
A flesh golem
A Yuki-Onna
Mothman
A tengu
A reptilian overlord
A fallen archangel
Headless Horseman
Jack the Ripper
A witch
Cthulhu
Generally, it's because that on-line re-release didn't sell much.

From an animation standpoint, it'd also be expensive. But Man, Pyron would look amazing if make like an Arc Sys game like DBFZ or GGXRD.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Speaking of Darkstalkers, Pyron is that dude. He looks too cool. Wish he was used more.

sf-pyron.gif

And yes, I'm shallow enough to say he's my favorite solely because of his animation.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Me trying to get likes with ****posts:

"All that for a drop of blood."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom