• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hey guys, my friends and I are streaming Free-For-All custom stages! Anyone who wants to have a good, relaxing, comfy time is free to do so.
The room ID is, of course, as follows:
ID: MCDYQ
Pass: 0000
I’ll break in then
Anything interesting you guys want to talk about?
Persona 5

Noipoi

Howdy!
I can actually see you realistically winning this contest. How crazy is that? :yoshi:
The top entries are like, professional level. There ain't no way i'm winning this.

But thanks! And i'm not here to win anyway, I just wanna show my love for the series that's helped shape me as a person.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Accidentally backed out when I was trying to change the arena music, guess it's back of the line for me again.

How about what ideas you have for a Video Game if you could make one?
Being the Disney nut I am, I'd love a Smash style fighting game with Disney characters...

It's never gonna happen, but I can dream.

Even been trying to make a roster for it, and everything

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
MvC4: MvCI's gameplay while everything else is actually good.
Here’s my roster for it:
Dozed off for a bit, it sounds like we moved past this but I still want to post this as I wanted to hit a 80 character limit mentioned earlier:

Black Panther
Black Widow
Cable
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Daredevil
Deadpool
Doc Ock
Doctor Doom
Doctor Strange
Dormammu
Elektra
Falcon
Gambit
Gamora (alt. character Nebula)
Ghost Rider
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man (alt. War Machine)
Juggernaut
Loki
Magneto
Mr. Fantastic (assisted by the rest of the Fantasic 4)
Ms. Marvel (Kamela Khan)
Phoenix
Rocket Raccoon/Groot
Scarlet Witch
Sentinel
Shuma-Gorath
Spider-Man (alt. character Spider-Man 2099)
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Storm
Taskmaster
Thanos
Thor
Ultron
Venom
Vision
Wasp/Ant-Man
Wolverine
Amaterasu
Arthur
Akuma
Asura
Captain Commando
Chris Redfield (alt. Leon Kennedy)
Chun-Li
Dante
Demitri
Dr. Wily
Felicia
Firebrand
Frank West
Guile
Hsein-Ko
Jedah
Jill Valentine
Jin Saotome
M. Bison
Mega Man (MM11)
Mike Haggar
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nathan Spencer (Rearmed 2)
Nemesis
Nero
Phoenix Wright (alt. Apollo Justice)
Poison
Regina
Roll (MM11)
Ryu (alt. character Ken)
Sakura
Sigma
Strider Hiryu
Tron Bonne
Vergil
Viewtiful Joe
Wesker
X
Zero

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Do you mean something original or for an existing series? If we’re talking the latter I have several ideas like a crossover game between :ultmario::ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman:, a new Sonic fighting game, a Pokémon Smash style fighter, etc.
Either way works.

I remember my brother telling me that pokemon stadium 2 was going to be like Smash bros. but with all 1st and 2nd gen pokemon. and being the dumb little kid i was at the time I totally believed him. Imagine my disappointment when it's just like the first game.

Still to this day I really want a pokemon platform fighter.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Accidentally backed out when I was trying to change the arena music, guess it's back of the line for me again.

I've got a few actually.

-Cryptid game where you play as a cryptozoologist trying to prove the existence of cryptids or playing as said cryptid to avoid being discovered.
-Cryptid fighting game (Bigfoot, Yeti, Jersey Devil, Chupacabra, etc.)
-Super Smash Bros. vs. Jump Stars
-Kaiju crossover fighting game Smash Bros. style (Godzilla, Gamera, Ultraman, King Kong, Evangelion, etc.)

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I'm sorry bud, Nintendo beat you to the punch.

It's this small little series called "Super Smash Bros.", you see.
I meant an adventure game exclusively between those four series...
Either way works.

I remember my brother telling me that pokemon stadium 2 was going to be like Smash bros. but with all 1st and 2nd gen pokemon. and being the dumb little kid i was at the time I totally believed him. Imagine my disappointment when it's just like the first game.

Still to this day I really want a pokemon platform fighter.
I started talking ideas here if you’re interested:
https://smashboards.com/threads/ideas-for-a-pokémon-smash-bros.481281/#post-23178525

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

I'd like to make an RPG Maker game based on the early issues of the Avengers comics, where events can change wildly based on dialogue choices that impact how much the team members trust each other (as an early example, the Hulk doesn't leave the team, which has both positive and negative impacts on future events). I just lack the coding knowledge... and the art skills... and any skills relating to game development other than a bunch of ideas.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was *this* close to winning. Mario was at 128% or something like that.
Dang.

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I've given up on listening to insiders and leakers completely since surprises are more fun.

But now we have Hitagi (person behind the whole "Katalina" thingie) calling Verge a fraud, with Hitagi stating he (Verge) is actually multiple people posting on one account.

I doubt it's true though, since Hitagi hasn't gotten any Smash related stuff right (so far at least)...

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I've given up on listening to insiders and leakers completely since surprises are more fun.

But now we have Hitagi (person behind the whole "Katalina" thingie) calling Verge a fraud, with Hitagi stating he (Verge) is actually multiple people posting on one account.

I doubt it's true though, since Hitagi hasn't gotten any Smash related stuff right (so far at least)...
Hitagi was the same person who said not to expect any Atlus characters right?

Lol whatever happened to that statement?

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

At this point there's no reason to listen to either of them, I think. There was never any real reason to listen to Hitagi smash-wise anyways.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

oooh whats this? Drama inside of the insider community?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Those guys are still at it?

I stopped keeping up with them after like, December. As far as I know Polar is the only one who can be kind of trusted.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I'd like to make an RPG Maker game based on the early issues of the Avengers comics, where events can change wildly based on dialogue choices that impact how much the team members trust each other (as an early example, the Hulk doesn't leave the team, which has both positive and negative impacts on future events). I just lack the coding knowledge... and the art skills... and any skills relating to game development other than a bunch of ideas.
I had a similar idea, but with the X-Men instead of the Avengers. Use Cerebro to detect mutants and recruit them before Magneto does, so your "party" can be different based on dialogue and which mutants you go after.

Same here with the lack of relevant game creation skills.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Those guys are still at it?

I stopped keeping up with them after like, December. As far as I know Polar is the only one who can be kind of trusted.
The Smash community is like sheep.

They listen to any news regarding their favorite character and are always trying to find ways to prove it true.

This is why I prefer to just play the game instead of speculate.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
The Smash community is like sheep.

They listen to any news regarding their favorite character and are always trying to find ways to prove it true.

This is why I prefer to just play the game instead of speculate.
No truer words have been better spoken, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom