• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R O F L

Smash Ace
I ****ing hate fighting Olimar so I really don't care but I hate that this calls for a patch very soon that will kill replays yet again.
Just save them all to videos ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I actually haven't fought any good Olimars yet. I think i'm decent with him, myself, and I can see how he's annoying to fight.

D

Deleted member

"I hate this thing so I'll not only constantly talk about it and thus making it relevant but also directly link to thing so people can access thing more easily."
oof ouch owie my own personal callout

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
...Who are they again? I've almost completely forgotten about them!
And this is why we shouldn't obsess over leakers in the buildup to release.

Just over two months ago people were at other people's throats on team Verge or team LoZ or team whoever the **** no one cares now.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
hey the only characters people are theorizing could be the bases for DLC characters are Duck Hunt and Mii Swordfighter because they break All-Star like Piranha Plant does, while Piranha Plant has Bowser Jr. stuff in his files.

although Bowser Jr. himself not breaking All-Star does seem to put a dent in the theory, though it could be they just cleaned him up while they didn't manage to clean-up Piranha Plant.

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Things wrong with the leak:
>Piranha Plant makes this video pointless since it made the leak a complete fake.
>Link won’t ever get in Mario Tennis Aces before K.Rool does so, and that bit was hilarious for me because of that.
>Text leak on 4Chan kills it already.
Wasn't Link found in a datamine for Tennis Aces?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wait, what?
I don’t remember that one.
Did that leak have K.Rool by any means?
It was a fake. Tennis Aces does not have any characters in its files that are not already known by the general public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom