• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I love mashed potatoes, but mashed potatoes with gravy is better because it adds some more flavor.

It's the same premise.
Honestly, the only way I would be OK seeing Waluigi in Smash is if he brought his Strikers “flavor” with him.

Also just realized you became a member of the Back Room. Congrats Opossum!

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Seriously though, if there's ever another Strikers game, I'd honestly be surprised if K. Rool wasn't in it.

You know, considering the Kremlings are already the goalies and K. Rool love is at an all-time high.
Honestly, I'd say the Kremlings not appearing at all is a safer bet. Based off the trends of modern Mario spin-offs, I don't think the DK franchise will have much representation beyond DK and Diddy.

So what would be a safe bet? The Koopalings are playable characters, generic Boom Boom goalies, and if we're really lucky, Pauline joins the fun.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly, I'd say the Kremlings not appearing at all is a safer bet. Based off the trends of modern Mario spin-offs, I don't think the DK franchise will have much representation beyond DK and Diddy.

So what would be a safe bet? The Koopalings are playable characters, generic Boom Boom goalies, and if we're really lucky, Pauline joins the fun.
I think it very much depends on who develops it. If it's Next Level Games again I think the Kremlings returning is a safer bet. But if it's not Next Level...well, their odds plummet lol.

Honestly, the only way I would be OK seeing Waluigi in Smash is if he brought his Strikers “flavor” with him.

Also just realized you became a member of the Back Room. Congrats Opossum!
I've actually been a part of it for years but during the site update Back Room members had their banners break. They were only just fixed yesterday. :p

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I've actually been a part of it for years but during the site update Back Room members had their banners break. They were only just fixed yesterday. :p
Oh...

Yeah. That sounds like something Smashboards would do.

Let’s just pretend I’m congratulating you for your years of service in the Back Room.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Man, I sure picked a good time for changing into this new icon.

TextileAcorn

Banned via Warnings
YOU ****ING TRAITOR
YOU TOLD ME
YOU SAID, AND I QUOTE:
omg I am such an LPS stan, Pepper Clark is so gorgeous!
dude. I dont even know who you are. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO PEPPER CLARK IS, LOL! can you relax with trying to make me a part of your bizarre tryst with animals and cartoons

D

Deleted member

What happened

while I ate lunch

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom