• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TextileAcorn

Banned via Warnings
Does anyone have any advice on me being randomly targeted by this kid? Can someone like.. put a stop to it? Lol. I know it's kind of a reach, but I guess someone just being a blatant annoying liar isn't enough.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Hey, I’m just gonna, uh sit back here with my bag of popcorn. Don’t mind me.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Does anyone have any advice on me being randomly targeted by this kid? Can someone like.. put a stop to it? Lol. I know it's kind of a reach, but I guess someone just being a blatant annoying liar isn't enough.
You can just ignore him.

D

Deleted member

Oh, I'M THE BLATANT ANNOYING LIAR?
YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I just dont wanna be known as an animal ****** who is sexually attracted to piranha plants :ultpiranha:
Quick little note here, if anyone hasn't gathered, I'm not a furry. Never have been, never will be. I don't understand the sexual attraction to animals much less ANIMATED animals. I don't know who this Gothfluttershy kid is, but I'm not here for it. You might stan Zootopia and Littlest Pet Shop (things meant for CHILDREN), but don't drag me into that. I'm sure there are thousands of other separate forums for you to flaunt your kinks for fur butt plugs and whiskers, leave that out of something meant for SMASH and POKEMON. **** off with that. Sorry that you don't have friends who want to partake in your ******* down of a purple puppy, but goddamn. Don't bring innocent bystanders into your sick desires. Try again.
I thought the fact that furries are inherently sexual was a misconception.
You could use the ignore button if it bothers you that much.

It shows up when you click on someone's username

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
To change topics...

If you could pick one generic enemy from any series already repped (but not Mario) who would you choose?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
To change topics...

If you could pick one generic enemy from any series already repped (but not Mario) who would you choose?
A Parasol Waddle Dee.

Not Bandana Waddle Dee, Parasol Waddle Dee.

A moveset with a parasol could be pretty cool, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom