• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So apparently Olimar is actually glitched right now.

Charging Smash attacks does not increase damage dealt, shield damage dealt, or knock back?

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Link, you can save Revali and Hyrule now or you can be wounded so badly it'll take 100 years to recover after he dies. What do you choose?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Charging Smash attacks does not increase damage dealt, shield damage dealt, or knock back?

Inb4 people start saying "It's because one of the DLC characters is using Olimar as a base!"

D

Deleted member

perhaps this was accidentally introduced when they were nerfing spirit mode olimar?

osby

Smash Obsessed
iirc aren't 3/5 DAN non-canon by virtue of not having actual stories?
They DO have excuse plots which take place in a "dream". They are technically canon and its events will probably be referenced by Velvet Attendants in the future.

So, yeah, they are canon. Though, you can easily ignore them.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
oh yeah the direct on feb 7th is basically confirmed laxchris made a video on it and he NEVER has bad information

/s
It says Paper Mario Switch will be like the first two entries, and not like the last three.

This is exactly how you smell a fake, from a mile away

R O F L

Smash Ace

Well that kinda sucks.

I was going to start using and praticing him again soon, but I might as well just wait until this is fixed. I'll probs keep on using Meta Knight, Doc, and Bowser.

Louie is confirmed DLC
Nty

D

Deleted member

I'm more credible than LaxChris, I can confirm that Zoe will be coming to Smash at E3 :p

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wow, Resident Evil looks like a mess to sift through.
If you're actually trying to follow the canon, yeah. But all of these games are individual stories with their own threats. I can't think of any RE game that requires you to play the one before it.

Half of them occur in Raccoon City in 1998 so it gets confusing knowing which order those go in, but past that it's kind of a bad guy of the week sort of thing.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
LaxChris? In 2019?! Lmaoooooo

But yeah I’m not even gonna try to bother with DLC leaks this time around ever since Royu and the Jack/Brave scrubbing, I just hope we get something SOON

D

Deleted member

LaxChris? In 2019?! Lmaoooooo

But yeah I’m not even gonna try to bother with DLC leaks this time around ever since Royu and the Jack/Brave scrubbing, I just hope we get something SOON
I can make a leak on 4Chan right now that says the ****ing mobile sprout from Earthbound is brave and he would believe it

D

Deleted member

oh yeah the direct on feb 7th is basically confirmed laxchris made a video on it and he NEVER has bad information

/s
Things wrong with the leak:
>Piranha Plant makes this video pointless since it made the leak a complete fake.
>Link won’t ever get in Mario Tennis Aces before K.Rool does so, and that bit was hilarious for me because of that.
>Text leak on 4Chan kills it already.

D

Deleted member

I ****ing hate fighting Olimar so I really don't care but I hate that this calls for a patch very soon that will kill replays yet again.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
When sora saves Kairi and before he fades away, he told her It cant work out because he is gonna be gone now and where ever Sora goes, Riku goes too, leaving Namine behind as well.
They thought twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom