• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

i find it funny how lucas is the only mother kid with voice acting who actually speaks not garbled english and it's STILL somehow annoying

(still love these kids tho)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
i find it funny how lucas is the only mother kid with voice acting who actually speaks not garbled english and it's STILL somehow annoying

(still love these kids tho)
The funny thing is, despite his game being Japan only, Lucas has an American voice actress

Ness on the other hand, has a Japanese voice actress, even though Earthbound got a worldwide release...

Much confused

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
No matter how hard you try, inside the Absolutely Safe Capsule I am protected, I will make it a reality and you cannot stop me.
But aren’t we also safe from whomever’s inside?

Or does the capsule suddenly have dial up?

D

Deleted member

The funny thing is, despite his game being Japan only, Lucas has an American voice actress

Ness on the other hand, has a Japanese voice actress even though Earthbound got a worldwide release...

Much confused
tbh i don't understand why they haven't localised mother 3 yet

like wasn't there a fan translation out there at some point? just use that or something and shove it on the switch as "earthbound endings" or something like that and you're set

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

like wasn't there a fan translation out there at some point? just use that or something and shove it on the switch as "earthbound endings" or something like that and you're set
Because Valve was helping Nintendo localize but Valve cannot localize games that end in 3.

D

Deleted member

Yep.

There is a fan translation.

And they can do that.

But Reggie won't. ****.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball series is clearly worse
Smash gets a guest star from each other major fighting franchise incorporating their native fighting styles and then does a DOA character based on the Xtreme minigames.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Smash gets a guest star from each other major fighting franchise incorporating their native fighting styles and then does a DOA character based on the Xtreme minigames.
“Due to the appearance of our last fighter, Super Smash Bros Ultimate has now been rated M.

Please Understand”

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The social thread is all about derailing from Smash talk lol
You ain't wrong. I just feel like despite the creativity I can have, I don't really get as much love as I feel it could get, and it's been a struggle for years. Jealousy happens when I see certain things, and looking at my ideas and demotivates me a lot. I just hope one day I can reach my goal and be inspiring (and spread that shipping of mine), which at this point, I don't think it'll ever happen.

*cue s4 snapshot of mine featuring Zelda giving Pit a pat for comfort* This is one of those times...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom