• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Mother and Golden Sun get revived, but they're Fire Emblems Awakening and Fates level of anime now. Worth it?
Golden Sun - I can live with it, it kinda was a bit anime in the first place
Mother - and get rid of it’s quirky avant garde charm? Nooooo

Zeox

Smash Champion
Oh my ****ing god please no.

As a fellow Mother fan

double please no
Oh, ok...
I recomend you to not open the next Spoiler:
kisspng-undertale-earthbound-ness-toriel-hell-fire-5b3aeb35f076c3.553512441530587957985.jpg

YOU SHOULDN'T HAD OPEN THIS SPOILERSSS!!!11!!
NOW...
UR BAD TIM STARTS NOW!!1!!111!ONEONE!!11!121121W231>!!!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Golden Sun - I can live with it, it kinda was a bit anime in the first place
Mother - and get rid of it’s quirky avant garde charm? Nooooo
Yeah same here lol.

I don't want the Mother boys to be that level of anime :laugh:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Guys, the seventh game in the Mother series is clearly Yume Nikki how could y’all forget that smh

D

Deleted member

Because not being able to bring Claus back have broke me inside and now I cannot function as a normal human being...
smh you say that man but have Porky as your avatar

smh

D

Deleted member

Well

If Mother can be the next Fire Emblem in terms of amount of Smash reps

Yes please

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
#BringBackSmashDiscussionOnSmashboards
Pit is precious, here's that.
Honestly I don't know much on starting a topic. Perhaps something about me wanting to create ideas to inspire art of. At least what's what I kept trying to do for Pit/Samus justice. But considering decent Pit art is rare these days, I've been trying to think of ideas centered around him. One thing I wanted to do is looking back at Pit and Uprising, where he attempts a character impression or something. What if I expanded on that, and Pit imitates other characters.

Kirby
-Pit riding the Warp Star.
-Pit simply saying "Hi!" as cute as he can.

Samus/Dark Samus
-Pit uses a Cherubot and says that's his "Power Suit"
-Optionally, he gets a custom Power Suit that fits him.
-Also optionally, he can simply use an EZ Cannon (or another cannon) to represent Samus's Arm Cannon.

These are examples of what I mean, but me having to do this for 70+ characters, and my bias against certain characters trouble me as well as my poor knowledge on some characters, so this is pretty hard to do.
Alternatively, I can go the "crossover" route, and just have Pit imitate Izuku Midoriya and deliver one of those mighty kicks... or expand on the "character spirit" kinda thing, like with what the former trend of "Samus with Shantae spirit" was.

But alas, I'm not really inspiring like I wished I was... (especially when it's all about commissions, commissions, which I can't do), so no art happens. *made himself sad*
And I know I derailed from Smash talk again; sorry. ;-;

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Because not being able to bring Claus back have broke me inside and now I cannot function as a normal human being...
no matter how hard he tries, being a high tier won't bring claus back

D

Deleted member

Yeah, that's why I want to bring him back, so he can keep being a puppet for MASTER PORKY MINCH
No

No more

This is evil

Pit is precious, here's that.
Honestly I don't know much on starting a topic. Perhaps something about me wanting to create ideas to inspire art of. At least what's what I kept trying to do for Pit/Samus justice. But considering decent Pit art is rare these days, I've been trying to think of ideas centered around him. One thing I wanted to do is looking back at Pit and Uprising, where he attempts a character impression or something. What if I expanded on that, and Pit imitates other characters.

Kirby
-Pit riding the Warp Star.
-Pit simply saying "Hi!" as cute as he can.

Samus/Dark Samus
-Pit uses a Cherubot and says that's his "Power Suit"
-Optionally, he gets a custom Power Suit that fits him.
-Also optionally, he can simply use an EZ Cannon (or another cannon) to represent Samus's Arm Cannon.

These are examples of what I mean, but me having to do this for 70+ characters, and my bias against certain characters trouble me as well as my poor knowledge on some characters, so this is pretty hard to do.
Alternatively, I can go the "crossover" route, and just have Pit imitate Izuku Midoriya and deliver one of those mighty kicks... or expand on the "character spirit" kinda thing, like with what the former trend of "Samus with Shantae spirit" was.

But alas, I'm not really inspiring like I wished I was... (especially when it's all about commissions, commissions, which I can't do), so no art happens. *made himself sad*
And I know I derailed from Smash talk again; sorry. ;-;
The social thread is all about derailing from Smash talk lol

So...

The Absolutely Safe Capsule is now a playable rep?
Yes

There's a worse fate than that.

Being Senran Kagura levels of anime.
Welp

It ain't that level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom