• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah, he incinerated them! It was so gruesome...
And Mario came into the stage, fought some villains with Reggie and without any reason to do so confirmed Mario Ballet right after all of that.

I ask again: Where's Mario Ballet Nintendo!?

D

Deleted member

You ain't wrong. I just feel like despite the creativity I can have, I don't really get as much love as I feel it could get, and it's been a struggle for years. Jealousy happens when I see certain things, and looking at my ideas and demotivates me a lot. I just hope one day I can reach my goal and be inspiring (and spread that shipping of mine), which at this point, I don't think it'll ever happen.
Everyone's like this sometimes :D

Yeah, he incinerated them! It was so gruesome...
Never mess with the Regginator

His body is always ready
This is making me sad

I'm at a huge risk

as a Mother 3 campaigner

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
And Mario came into the stage, fought some villains with Reggie and without any reason to do so confirmed Mario Ballet right after all of that.

I ask again: Where's Mario Ballet Nintendo!?
Mario Ballet is currently waiting release on the Zii alongside Mario Bingo 8, Mario Teaches Banking, and Mario Chair Zii.

Wonder how many will get the reference?

D

Deleted member

Okay, so Gal Gun is a game where you shoot at japanese anime schoolgirls. Okay...Well, it can't be that bad-
*sees a goddamn squid monster*

D

Deleted member

Okay, so Gal Gun is a game where you shoot at japanese anime schoolgirls. Okay...Well, it can't be that bad-
*sees a goddamn squid monster*
speaking of weird hentai games i wanted to play smash with one of my irl pals so i got his fc and we went a few rounds and afterwards i checked his profile and he had 50 hours in senran kagura reflexions and honestly im shook

D

Deleted member

Alright, Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura you were ****ing right about Gal Gun. It's a whole new level of anime hell, Jesus Christ on a Ritz Cracker what the actual ****?

D

Deleted member

speaking of weird hentai games i wanted to play smash
My little brother actually got banned from playing Smash at school because his female classmates were stupid as **** and tattled to his teacher

Last edited by a moderator:

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
If all the Dynasty Warrior games and clones wont let me pull the camera off my butt, then I may as well play one where that's the goal. Adjust. Adapt. Overcome.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Alright, Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura you were ****ing right about Gal Gun. It's a whole new level of anime hell, Jesus Christ on a Ritz Cracker what the actual ****?
if I had to see this filth when a friend streamed it on Twitch so do you

I am legit surprised it’s not a prohibited game tbh

Like SK is tame compared to whatever the **** Gal Gun is

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
If all the Dynasty Warrior games and clones wont let me pull the camera off my butt, then I may as well play one where that's the goal. Adjust. Adapt. Overcome.
Isn’t there the one game where trying to maneuver the camera to a specific angle and then you get an Xbox achievement for it or something?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Timeline bandwagon? I guess I'm currently the only Persona guy here, so...

Persona
Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Persona 3 FES (Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight) / Persona 3 Portable
Persona 4 Golden
Persona 4 Arena
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Persona 4 Dancing All Night
Persona 5 (Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight)

(Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth)
(Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth)

Strike-through-ed ones are erased or non-canon timelines. The ones in parentheses take place during another game. I left out phone games, Drama CDs and short novels.
iirc aren't 3/5 DAN non-canon by virtue of not having actual stories?

D

Deleted member

what, you don't enjoy spraying high school girls with your "holy water"?

there's a reserved spot in hell for whomsoever came up with the concept for gal gun

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Mother and Golden Sun get revived, but they're Fire Emblems Awakening and Fates level of anime now. Worth it?
I mean, in fairness, Awakening and Fates are kind of two completely separate levels of "anime." Awakening is much more tame than Fates in that regard.

D

Deleted member

I thought I had seen all of the anime bull****, but nope.

D

Deleted member

Isn’t there the one game where trying to maneuver the camera to a specific angle and then you get an Xbox achievement for it or something?
lollipop chainsaw iirc

...which is weird since the main character is a high schooler afaik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom