• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You mean Geoff?
Actually yes exactly like that

white names get weird as ****, im just glad i wasn't named some weird stuff like [any letter combination]-ton or a botched spelling of another name spelled out like it's pronunciation

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
I tried making a quick search on Aqua and these were the results that appeared.
aqua.png

That stage is the best and worst thing.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh believe me, you can only take so much before you get pissed. If you push people too far, they’re going to have enough of it and stand up for themselves, which they absolutely should do.

However, there are times at which it goes beyond that, and frankly doesn’t help the community at large to be downright mean.

Now again, that doesn’t mean to just shut up and take it. I’d never recommend that. But that doesn’t mean that anything and everything is fair game to say and/or do to somebody.

I don’t know what the answer is. I just wish the internet, in general, was more kind.

It’s just crazy that the mere concept of anonymity makes people say, and do, just...stupid things.
I wish it was more kind too- but that would include hearing out people who were directly a target to this dudes aggression, who feel like they’re being blamed for it when that clearly wasn’t the case.

He could be the best person ever outside of the forums but that doesn’t really excuse how he treated people, nor does it excuse treating everyone who is trying to speak about it as if they’re actively trying to attack anyone when in reality that isn’t happening.

I dunno man. Can we just agree to not randomly bring it up again? :p

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
If people say George Lucas can be wrong about Star Wars, then so can the gif creator.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
man pharrell williams makes some bangers doesn't he
Nothing's topping "I'mma Hustla baby....I just want you to know. It ain't where I've been, but where I'm bout to go. Now I just wanna love ya, but be who I am. And with all this cash, ya forget ya man!"

I don't even give a **** for Jay-Z's part.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Please do not talk negatively about other users, present, past, or banned. This is neither the time nor the place for this discussion.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If people say George Lucas can be wrong about Star Wars, then so can the gif creator.
but George Lucas in this case it's because he flip flops what role he has in making the movies and comics and whatever

Steve said it's jif and is the sole creator so it's ****ing jif

If people say Sakurai can be wrong about smash bros then **** it, Goku support thread

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm really feeling like ShinyLegendary right now... all of my jokes are going under the radar. All... i... ask... for... is... one... quote...........
Your wish is granted.

Smashboards now has one wish left.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
vanishing is a fifth-year spell and casting magic outside of school as an underage wizard is banned

so until you became an adult, you had to rely on the adult wizards to vanish your poop for you like a parent cleaning up after a baby

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Y'all ever think about how gif is just a vowel (i) stuck between a pair of consonants(gf)? Obviously a gif is a type of sandwhich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom