• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
he made a suicidal comment and then deleted his account

i disliked his overly negative posts as much as the next guy but this isn't the time to laugh
Okay, now I regret my posts. To the mods, please delete them as soon as possible. I appreciate the context, but I never would have worded my things the way I did had I known what was going on. I'm sorry.

D

Deleted member

Well LoT's season finale ended and that was certainly something! I doubt anyone cares but here's my thoughts on it.
So when NeRay was fighting Constantine I seriously thought Constantine died that would've seriously sucked as he's my favorite Character! I don't want to say Luckily cause what happened was bad but Fortunately Constantine was fine, He's good don't worry y'all he's good to go. Unfortunately the person who actually died was Nate and that was really sad, I honestly did not expect that, It didn't make me tear up though. Cause surprise he's actually alive!

Well he is alive but that isn't some "Fake Out" Death he legitimately did die which is why Ray broke free of Neron's deal and got his soul back, Tabitha's wand was harnessing the fear and despair of the world and their fear of Creatures but the Legends made a whole theme park dedicated to showing the world that there's nothing to be afraid of and when Wixtable defeated Tabitha by eating her cause he's a dragon, The audience wasn't afraid anymore cause he did a dance and turned back into his baby self which made the Audience not be afraid of creatures. So when Nate "Died" Constantine had a plan to gather the faith and hope in people to revive Nate which worked and he's alive!

Unfortunately Zari who wanted to fix her timeline and had a relationship with Nate ran to his side and messed up time making her present (Which is 2019 as she's from the future) better as instead of all her family dying except for her she fixed her present by erasing herself or making her never join the legends team, I don't know which yet cause they didn't say as this was at the end of the episode. Either way Zari is gone which is a shame so while no real death happened a member of the team kinda got written off.

So now Zari's Brother is the Totem Wielding team member and I don't know how to feel about that so I'll just hold off on making a judgement until Season 5.

Also Season 5 looks to be interesting as the season 5 set-up shows Astra (who helped Constantine get Ray's soul back) attempt to revive some of the worst people in History being Genghis Khan, Charles Manson, Joseph Stalin, Lizzie Borden, Grigori Rasputin, Alongside others that have not been shown yet. So either that happens and they do sort of like a Rogues Gallery of awful people throughout history as this is a Time Travel Show or they bring back a long dead Season 1 villain.

Vandal Savage is an immortal Egyptian psychopath whom was the Season 1 villain this character was defeated by the Legends way back then, The interesting thing is that they showed Vandal's Soul to still be alive in Hell so if they wanted to they could very much bring him back and what do you know in this show Vandal were all those people! Genghis Kahn, Alexander the Great, Etc. So if Astra revives all those people they very much may make it to where Vandal comes back. Also it's interesting that Vandal was hanging out with Ray when he was in hell they kinda became friends so they could make him a Villain again or even apart of the Legends Team! They already redeemed a villain in the past to the point that Ray is unofficially dating his daughter so yeah for all intents and purposes they could make Vandal a good guy or a bad guy depending on what they want to do.

They could make a rouges gallery of the most evil People throughout history or they could revive Vandal and make him a Good Guy/Bad Guy depending on what they want to do or they could do both as some people Astra was trying to revive may not have been Vandal! So many opportunities!

I love this Campy, Wild, Crazy, Light-Hearted yet emotional and serious at times show it's so great! I would totally recommend it to absolutely anyone and everyone.

The show is seriously my favorite Show ever including Anime, Cartoons, Other TV Shows, Whatever.

Also I've been writing this for about 30 minutes that just goes to show that I am very, Very passionate about the show.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's a common setup to a jump scare screamer back in the 2000's.
**** that's one thing from the early-Youtube era (2005-2009) that i'll never miss. I hate all the prank videos that had them at the end of the video.

Middle School me got PTSD from that ****.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Just read what happened.

Sucks to see Golden go. We've had a few arguments, but in the end I still enjoyed his company on the Boards. I wish him nothing but the best.

I'm about to curse this thread real quick, just don't mind me.

Pfft.. you call that a curse.. I could think of something WAY worse to curse this thread wi...

Oh don't worry, I got a jumpscare for you! Here's more cursed content.

Never mind.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Doing my own personal HG multiple times and I had a question:

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 9.56.12 PM.png

How does this work? What does :ultpokemontrainerf: even use that can classify here?

D

Deleted member

Okay, now I regret my posts. To the mods, please delete them as soon as possible. I appreciate the context, but I never would have worded my things the way I did had I known what was going on. I'm sorry.
good on you for understanding the situation

if you want, you can report those posts for the mods to delete

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's a common setup to a jump scare screamer back in the 2000's.
Oh...

Yeah, judging from how calm and innocent the clip is, I can easily imagine it being used for that. Lucky that ain't the case, here. I guess that's the joke...that, or the joke is actually that it's just a reminder of the old screamers in question.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
It always feels like every time I come onto this thread, I usually miss something big, whether its good or bad.

Shroob

Sup?
**** that's one thing from the early-Youtube era (2005-2009) that i'll never miss. I hate all the prank videos that had them at the end of the video.

Middle School me got PTSD from that ****.
Not even Youtube, they aired that **** on TV in some countries for an energy drink iirc.

Imagine all the people that got 'pranked' by that on television.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Almost done with my Dark Link moveset. Might just finish it tomorrow or the day after, but I want to be creative. If only I knew how to animate...

How does this work? What does :ultpokemontrainerf: even use that can classify here?
She traps her in a Poké Ball.

Not even Youtube, they aired that **** on TV in some countries for an energy drink iirc.

Yep. I mean, if raising adrenaline was the goal, they probably got it out of somebody.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm so jealous of everyone who doesn't get terrifying flashbacks from seeing that car on the hill.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Presumably just grabbed the closest one of :ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard: and started shoving heads in asses until they collectively stopped moving.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
>be me
>middleschooler
>have friend who likes messing with people
>shows me cool video
>car driving down road
>he slowly cranks up the volume
>suddenly zombie woman appears out of nowhere blasting the room with an ear-screetching shriek
>friend is punched, but still laughing

2007 was a simpler time.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

They did? When was that?

Either way that's seriously ****ed up. Whoever was responsible for producing that commercial should be sued IMO.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Almost done with my Dark Link moveset. Might just finish it tomorrow or the day after, but I want to be creative. If only I knew how to animate...

She traps her in a Poké Ball.
Explain this then:

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 9.59.06 PM.png

Isn't Doomguy supposed to be this person who fights demons or something? Yet he runs away from a cartoon character.

Also Fern won. With 6 kills. Twice as many as the person before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom