• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm not surprised Golden wanted to leave the site (wouldn't be the first time) but I am a bit stunned he went as far as to delete his account.

He was among the first users I met on here when I was still new to the website. He's been here all this time and was around well before I ever showed up.

I know some of you here didn't always get along with him, and likewise he didn't always get along with some of you, but overall I thought Golden was a pretty cool dude. I'll miss the guy. I won't go into the whole last argument he was in since I really don't understand the entire context behind it, and also because it's probably best to let it go by now, but no matter the case, it's sad to see yet another familiar face go.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
"Donald Duck sings"
Vocals by Zack Maher
He did the Japanese portion while I sang the first half.

Sorry, all I got are these Mann Co. Crates.

Maybe one of them will contain a Legendary Core Crystal?
If I end up getting Sheba, I will personally find your address and leave her at your front door while repurposing her ether cannon as a mundane water fountain.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm not surprised Golden wanted to leave the site (wouldn't be the first time) but I am a bit stunned he went as far as to delete his account.

He was among first users I met on here when I was still new to the website. He's been here all this time and was around well before I ever showed up...

I know some of you here and didn't always get along with him, and likewise he didn't always get along with some of you, but overall I thought Golden was a pretty cool dude. I'll miss the guy. I won't go into the whole last argument he was in since I really don't understand the entire context behind it, and also because it's probably best to let it go by now, but no matter the case, it's sad to see yet another familiar face go.
He was a cool dude.

But he was also scary.

He was like a bottle of rage that you were afraid was going to burst at any moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom