• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
S'okay. I get the feeling I'm the only one here who doesn't want to know.

I like going into games blind. I've ruined experiences for myself before by knowing too much going in. I like having that raw excitement of not knowing anything about what happens next on my first playthrough. 'Cause you can never recreate that once you know.
I hope you never ran into gaming magazines as a kid. The near-entirety of the NES Mega Man series was spoiled to me that way.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If Phoenix is real, I really just want to know which version of Maya they'll go with. Given how Mega Man is compared to his MvC appearances, I expect that Sakurai wouldn't just want to entirely retread the same territory with Phoenix's stuff as well.
It'll basically come down to "are Phoenix and Maya like the Ice Climbers or is Maya restricted to his Final Smash?"

MvC has the benefit of a constant offscreen with how it's set up, so Maya can show up out of nowhere for a move any time. Smash doesn't have that, so having her poof into existence via magic then promptly disappear afterward would be... weird. It works for items, but for physical people, eh.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
basically there's just something kinda hilarious about the idea of all these weird and wonderful fighters pass theories springing up over the months then in reality sakurai actually ends it with grass donkey kong holding a drumset

all i'm saying is it wouldn't be the first time

1558388098167.png

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
basically there's just something kinda hilarious about the idea of all these weird and wonderful fighter's pass theories springing up over the months then in reality sakurai actually ends it with grass donkey kong holding a drumset

View attachment 222581
Wow, nice mock-up of what Incineroar would look like in a Smash character reveal. Good thing he was just leakbait someone fed Vergeben to destroy his credibility.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
basically there's just something kinda hilarious about the idea of all these weird and wonderful fighters pass theories springing up over the months then in reality sakurai actually ends it with grass donkey kong holding a drumset

View attachment 222581
Exactly. Even the 5Chan leak doesn't consider that the pass' last character would be ordinary, as always.

It'll basically come down to "are Phoenix and Maya like the Ice Climbers or is Maya restricted to his Final Smash?"

MvC has the benefit of a constant offscreen with how it's set up, so Maya can show up out of nowhere for a move any time. Smash doesn't have that, so having her poof into existence via magic then promptly disappear afterward would be... weird. It works for items, but for physical people, eh.
Ice Climbers approach would be great for me, honestly. Also, it'd make for nice match-ups against Joker.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

View attachment 222581
I still can’t get over the fur...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There aren't many third parties I'm that interested in as Smash fighters anymore, but I'd definitely be down to play Phoenix Wright if he got in.

I've been interested in Ace Attorney for a while, now (just haven't bought or played any of the games yet because I'm a lazybones).

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Which ones? Just curious.

Also, I saw him as more of a Studio Ghibli Gru...
Morgana and Joker.

I know the one woman is a teacher and also a maid for some reason.

And the redhead looks like she's cosplaying an inkling.

That's all I got.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
>Haru and Akira in B tier
>Makoto, Sae, and Takemi in C tier
>MORGANA IN THE HIGHEST TIER ALL BY HIMSELF

View attachment 222586

Choose your next words very carefully, and maybe I'll let you live.
Woah chief I’m the king of unpopular opinions and I am not giving up my title so easily.
Morgana and Joker.

I know the one woman is a teacher and also a maid for some reason.

And the redhead looks like she's cosplaying an inkling.

That's all I got.
Yeah she has to get a job as a maid because she doesn’t have enough money, and I mean, that type of crap could be happening in real life somewhere. Persona just drops a lot of realism bombs on you.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
out of curiosity, i found the noatesty piranha plant leak again

rude words alert

it's, er

definitely got that same 'damn this ****'s gonna make people ****ed' vibe

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Woah chief I’m the king of unpopular opinions and I am not giving up my title so easily.

Yeah she has to get a job as a maid because she doesn’t have enough money, and I mean, that type of crap could be happening in real life somewhere. Persona just drops a lot of realism bombs on you.
I thought Japan paid their teachers better than the US though?

Or maybe I'm just thinking of all of Europe.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Well, I gave you a chance.

ezgif-2-2cbfc7ea2483.gif

But these sins can never be forgiven.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
So, I assume there's going to be a Google Theory Vs. 4Chan leak debate soon? Because this is what it's going to be looking like to me.
i'm team Random 4Chan Text Leak because i've seen it for 12 hours and i'm already drafting up papers to form the baboom battalion

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
i'm team Random 4Chan Text Leak because i've seen it for 12 hours and i'm already drafting up papers to form the baboom battalion
Better make sure to hand out enough pamphlets.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I thought Japan paid their teachers better than the US though?

Or maybe I'm just thinking of all of Europe.
Well Shujin Acadademy is a pretty crap school. Either way, it’s never really directly stated why she would need more money.
I was gonna let this go but then I saw Akechi in A tier and just...

View attachment 222592
Akechi had great voice over and an interesting character arc. Not that the others didn’t have those, Akechi’s just stood out more.
Well, I gave you a chance.

View attachment 222590

But these sins can never be forgiven.
Yes @modmins this user has been sending me threats for having opinions. /s

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Im a simple ****
I see Isabelle getting her *** beat
I press liek
BEGONE FOUL CREATURE
I think this is disgusting. First of all, her name isn’t “the Animal Crossing dog”, it’s Isabelle. It’s a beautiful name for a beautiful person, and you would all do well to refer to her as such. If you don’t even know her name, than you have no right wanted to have sex with her!

Secondly, wanting to bang her is just gross. Saying that you want to bang Isabelle is objectifying her, and it is not okay. If you’ve ever wanted to bang Isabelle, you should be disgusted with yourself.

Unlike you cretins, I however- respect her. Sure, it’s possible I may consider her to be rather bangable, but I wouldn’t dare do such a thing. Isabelle is a ****ing queen, and deserves to be treated as such.

I DO NOT want to bang “The Animal Crossing dog”. I want to hug her. I want to be in a healthy and loving relationship with Isabelle. I want to wake up every morning in bed, with her lying peacefully next to me as the morning sun shines in through the window. I want to make her breakfast every morning, and tend to her every need. I want her to feel like she is truly loved, (because she is). I want her to be by my side for my whole life, because I know that she is the perfect woman for me, and I am perfect for her.

I want to be to be with her every day, just so I can tell her how much I ****ing love her. I want her to know how much I adore everything amazing personality, her incredible fashion sense, her extremely impressive caretaking abilities, and her absolutely beautiful head to body ratio, and her beautiful, beautiful eyes.

However, if I were to ever have sex with Isabelle, I wouldn’t simply be “banging” her. If Isabelle were to ever consent to me having sexual intercourse with her, it would be tender and loving and passionate. As we make love, I’d slowly and gently caress her soft, golden fur as I slowly but deliberately thrusted into her tight dog *****. I would make her pleasure my utmost priority, with my own being secondary. But if she was willing, than oh god. What I wouldn’t give to feel her adorable little paws running up and down the length of my shaft. I just wanna pet every inch of her body, and give her scritches on her tummy so she does that thing that dogs do where their legs spaz out. That’d just be so ****ing hot. I’d probably end up ******* all over her, so it gets in her fur. But goddamn. I love that fur so much, that I’d personally lick off every last drop of ***, just to I have another opportunity to get as close to her gorgeous fur as possible.

But if you just want to bang her, than you are a disgusting degenerate, and I hope you burn in the deepest pits of tartarus.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Better make sure to hand out enough pamphlets.
hi my name is baboom, i'm made of leaves as you can see but don't let that intimidate you unless you're made of water

hehe, just a lil grass-fire-water joke for ya

1558389085396.png

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
hi my name is baboom, i'm made of leaves as you can see but don't let that intimidate you unless you're made of water

hehe, just a lil grass-fire-water joke for ya

View attachment 222593
I tried to start a battalion but didn't print enough pamphlets, so hardly anybody turned up, expect my trainer and her rival, who I hate.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ok but if we're actually talking designs fitting for a name like baboom

1558389374130.png

it's gotta be this jet set radio lookin ************ with a boombox chestpiece, coconut headphones, a spiked belt, and drumsticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom