• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796

This just in: A gaming magazine that will be serialized after E3 has come and gone is apparently gonna give us news about Sword and Shield that we totally won't already know by the time the magazine comes out.
About time there's freaking going to be new informatio- wait...Oh, there likely is going to be the repeat of same new information.

Oh, and by the way, I believe they already announced that Trainer customization will be in Sword and Shield

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
**** it let's play monkey's paw

Make a wish and i'll twist it in terrible ways.

No "This character gets in Smash" wishes please, let's be original.
I wish you have a good time

D

Deleted member

**** it let's play monkey's paw

Make a wish and i'll twist it in terrible ways.

No "This character gets in Smash" wishes please, let's be original.
hmm.. A Geno wish is too expected, Same for a wish regarding the Mother franchise and you said no wishes regarding Smash.

Uh, I wish for the Season finale for my favorite show (LoT) to get an amazing Season Finale that has no flaws and does every character justice, I wonder how you could spin this.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Man, the thread titles are dying faster than the characters in Game of Thrones... or Game of Thrones in general.

This just in: A gaming magazine that will be serialized after E3 has come and gone is apparently gonna give us news about Sword and Shield that we totally won't already know by the time the magazine comes out.
At least we know for sure that something is coming now. Confirmation is confirmation, so I'll take it.

D

Deleted member

Padparadscha confirmed to work at Corocoro

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
There. New title.

Happy?

D

Deleted member

Found this tweet and I gotta admit, it got a chuckle out of me. This is pretty much the kind of attitude you'll find over on the Switch subreddit. :p

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Because somehow complimenting a part of the body = doing sweet love to it on here. Next thing you know, it'll be forbidden to talk about hugging someone.
You're right. Complimenting a body part does not equate to sex. However, both make people uncomfortable, and typically are pretty weird topics to bring up on a smash brothers forum that attempts to be kid friendly.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
There. New title.

Happy?
The hero we didn't deserve

One last thing about Pokemon Sword and Shield, in that video on Gamexplain has anyone noticed something strange about the graphics? I can't quite point my finger, not sure if it's the same but something feels a little off. It's the one on the right side

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

TLDR, it means:

1258825362810.gif

You're right. Complimenting a body part does not equate to sex. However, both make people uncomfortable, and typically are pretty weird topics to bring up on a smash brothers forum that attempts to be kid friendly.
What about same-sex love talk? I haven't seen anyone complain about that on here, even though it's not much less weird.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
hmm.. A Geno wish is too expected, Same for a wish regarding the Mother franchise and you said no wishes regarding Smash.

Uh, I wish for the Season finale for my favorite show (LoT) to get an amazing Season Finale that has no flaws and does every character justice, I wonder how you could spin this.
It's so good all television will be ruined for you, nothing can live up to it. Nothing in life can live up to it either, there is nothing left for you.

You end it all, one year before Geno is announced for Smash.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
all i'm saying grey is that if you seek ol panda's RPG maker finesse then you'll honor him in the title and also ship bamboo twice a day to his front door

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Footage of Smashboards modmins fighting over the thread title (circa 2019, colorized)

Oh no! Not a thread title!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Not to mention it’ll leak a week earlier anyways.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
"Both the Ultimate Social AND the Social about Ultimate"

*Only about 30% of the social actually talks about Ultimate in any capacity*

... 'kay.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Still curious what happened with the previous ones, but this'll do for now so it has my approval. :forrest:
I was actually worried someone would chew me out for it. Figured there was a reason it kept getting reverted that I was unaware of.

But I couldn't find any discussion about it anywhere so I took a chance.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Found this tweet and I gotta admit, it got a chuckle out of me. This is pretty much the kind of attitude you'll find over on the Switch subreddit. :p
At least it's still early in the console's lifespan. But most consoles have at least 500 or so games on it by the end.

Unless you're the DS or PS2, then it's easily 1000+.

Oh, so you like Smashboards?

Name three of their albums.
Ridley: 2 Big or Not 2 Big
Grinch Green with Envy
Shulk is Mac

D

Deleted member

I doubt that.

After you win the NintenZone tourney two months in the making.
I mean, I basically won it already.
Besides, I made this for you

download12183735_ed_2f0_2fPictures_2fScreenshots_2fScreenshot_20190520-173355.png

"I am the Ultimate Social, Social about the Ultimate."
"Sakurai quivers before him!"

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Get that creepy toucan
Long as you keep the leaks the hell out of here you can hype all you want.

If anyone spoils this **** for me I'm cutting someone.
This bums me out, because the thread this one originated from (or at least the crew I used to roll with in the Sm4sh days) was a leaks thread, and was specifically why I joined Smashboards. Now I feel like there's no "live" place (aka where people are posting often as opposed to a dead thread) to discuss leaks :'(

D

Deleted member

It's so good all television will be ruined for you, nothing can live up to it. Nothing in life can live up to it either, there is nothing left for you.

You end it all, one year before Geno is announced for Smash.
Okay hold up, How is this a bad thing? I want to do that anyways /s

Seriously though that's unexpected, Okay I guess.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I feel confused about the thread title?

I’m just sad Piñata gardening is too cool for it.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
. Grinch Leak Groove
. Bear or Block
. Stop this conversation. NOW.
Don't forget the old classic, Erdrick's On His Way.

That one's really overplayed, though... I hear it everywhere I go.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I mean, I basically won it already.
Besides, I made this for you

View attachment 222554
"I am the Ultimate Social, Social about the Ultimate."
"Sakurai quivers before him!"
Awwwwwwww.

But Moydow, PsySmasher and I are still in the tournament.

So that means there are still two chances for you to lose. :shades:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Now that trainer customization is (unsurprisingly) confirmed for Sword/Shield, I hope that male trainers actually have real clothing options this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom