• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This is one of the tracks I mentioned earlier from that one Japan exclusive game.

This was Venom's stage theme and it's an absolute banger.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On another video game related note. We should be getting our first Kombat Pack next week since there's an MK event going on in Chicago from the 24th to the 26th.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, Hinata Hinata , DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , gotta go to bed here, can I count on you for keeping the Konosubaposting in good form?

And also, for everyone who doesn't care about Konosuba and are thus annoyed at our antics, here is a parting gift for you all.
Because everyone know that furret walking is the best kind of gift possible.

In all cases, see ya tomorrow, folks.
Kasumi bed uhhh.gif

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Alright, Hinata Hinata , DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , gotta go to bed here, can I count on you for keeping the Konosubaposting in good form?

And also, for everyone who doesn't care about Konosuba and are thus annoyed at our antics, here is a parting gift for you all.
Because everyone know that furret walking is the best kind of gift possible.

In all cases, see ya tomorrow, folks.
View attachment 221840
I wish Furret were a viable Pokémon.

It's so ****ing adorable.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
If I can be honest for a sec, unless if there's some James Charles-levels of receipts instead of Sakurai saying "we're now working on the second and third fighters", what evidence is there? I need that Phoenix Wright Cross-Examination, my boy.

I'm genuinely curious.
Well, Nintendo has historically shown at least two fighters at E3 aside from the original reveals of the game. So in the past:

:ultroy::ultryu:
:ultpalutena::ultmiifighters::ultpacman:

It’s not a huge sample size, but it’s something. But when you also take into account the fact that Joker was revealed with a no-gameplay trailer, it isn’t too far of a stretch that they could reveal Fighter #2 (Erdrick) with a scheduled release within the day/end of the presentation, etc, and then at the end of the Smash Direct (as I suspect there may be a separate presentation), and then do a Joker-like trailer for Fighter #3. That pick could be anyone, and that anyone will be released later on in the summer or early fall. It mixes up the reveals as well, because obviously not all picks with be Shadow-dropped. Some will release immediately i’d think, while others will be given updates over time.

If Nintendo enlists the properties of a Western developer, and especially if it’s Microsoft, I would assume they would do the big reveal at E3. They’re both there, are presenting new content...but I still doubt it. I do believe Smash has a good shot at getting 2 characters though. My heart wants it to be Erdrick and then Leon or Jill, but I can’t honestly say who the reveal will actually be.

It’s not necessarily “hard evidence” as much as it is circumstantial precedent.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottm...-wick-warcraft-rampage-avengers/#44da7112442c

This predicts Detective Pikachu will only make 450 million at the end of its run. I'm honestly very surprised given Pokemon's popularity. You would think such a film would hit a billion if not at least close...

Then again it is rather plausible Endgame had hurt its chances to making more money along with John Wick 3 having came out this week which has been getting lot of positive feedback.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What do you guys expect we'll get that character reveal alongside Smash related stuff? The first day perhaps hopefully?
If we get a character reveal at E3, it'll most likely be in the presentation, and Nintendo's stuff ain't at the first day of E3. I think people are wondering if we'll get 2 since we got Mega Man and Villager back to back, along with Pac-Man and Palutena, and Ridley and Daisy.

I think Ryu and Roy were also a double reveal at an E3, but my memory is a little fuzzy on that.

D

Deleted member

Actually, I didn't really care about FNAF posting.

Now mixing up "Lose" and "Loose"? That made me lose respect for you./s
I have committed a horrible sin.

Also, FNAFposting is a joke, but I hope it doesn’t annoy anyone.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I was for sure it'd rank as among the highest grossing films this year alongside Endgame and Captain Marvel as well as supposedly Aladdin, Frozen 2, Hobbs & Shaw, Spider-Man: Far From Home and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Yep. For example, FNAFposting made all people loose respect for me.
View attachment 221843
Man, who cares? You think people look at our Konosuba posting like "**** yeah here come those three idiots again with their anime reaction pics, can't wait to see which one they use today"?

4Sf3.gif

Just do you, and let nobody stand in your way.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Man, who cares? You think people look at our Konosuba posting like "**** yeah here come those three idiots again with their anime reaction pics, can't wait to see which one they use today"?

View attachment 221846

Just do you, and let nobody stand in your way.
jesus ****ing christ the jiggle

jesus ****ing christ what hell am i about to inflict upon myself?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
****, hey, y'all dislike me? Why do I feel like you dislike me? **** this sucks.
Your fine.
Me on the other hand...
jesus ****ing christ the jiggle

jesus ****ing christ what hell am i about to inflict upon myself?
That's not a jiggle that's a pulse.
Jiggle physics have evolved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom