• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>When I got super nasty ideas with Aqua but Im starting to run low on pencils again as my queue keeps piling up.
vijepqzsmez11.jpg

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Depends on what we actually get at E3.

If it's Erdrick and only Erdrick, I don't think it'll blow up too much.

Unless we just endlessly post Goku memes.

If there's someone else or we get a different character altogether, then it'll be more interesting.
Pretty sure Nintendo's E3 Direct won't literally consist of showing Erdrick do stuff for 20 minutes or so. Latter case seems likelier tho.

View attachment 221822

Hey HEY

Lay off the "birthing rate" talk, there are children present!
I mean, there was sex talk in here earlier.

19e7b96ad1497714663ada107a894a40e5433208aa22e338836ef06d31781407.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I finally saw Endgame this morning! However, being that I am not big on in-depth discussions nor am I hard on Marvel knowledge on an intricate scale, leave me out of Spoiler discussions because they will likely involve info way out of my pay-grade.

With that out of the way, there's a room up on my friend's stream for custom stages once more. Anyone who wants to join up is free to do so, or you could just stay and chat! Spoiler alert though: I will be playing while my mic is muted. Bad timing with background noises on my end.

ID: DMNKH
Pass: 0000
Sure, I will join.
I also just watched Episode 10 of JJBA!
I have nothing much to say other then it was great. A new war! Rest in peace, Speedwagon. ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I made it into page 6000 before it was too late.
Kasumi Bongo Cat.gif

I'm one happy boi.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hold up. Before we do that.

Are these girls legal?
Megumin is 14-15.

Not sure for Aqua, tho I think she is legal. (still useless tho)

Darkness is 18 for sure tho, and she come from a rich family.
gf.gif

You know why I prefer Darkness out of those 3 now, right?

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I knew this place would show some horniness eventually...quicker than expected...but y’all still ****ed up the test
The social not bringing up that stuff? That is something that shouldn't be expected. I stopped expecting improvement in here ages ago.

Ayy, I think I'm having a panic attack.

So, yeah, I should go. Cheerio.
Please get well soon, mate.

Last edited:

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
What are your opinions on getting a duo reveal at E3? I think evidence is definitely leaning towards it.
If I can be honest for a sec, unless if there's some James Charles-levels of receipts instead of Sakurai saying "we're now working on the second and third fighters", what evidence is there? I need that Phoenix Wright Cross-Examination, my boy.

I'm genuinely curious.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Not sure for Aqua, tho I think she is legal.
Aqua's one of those "she's a goddess so she's actually a billion years old" sort of thing but she's designed to look like she's in her late teens-early 20s.

So either way you slice it, she's good.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized I did Darkess a while ago lol
But it was tracing to understand some torso shapes so it doesn't count :V

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Aqua's one of those "she's a goddess so she's actually a billion years old" sort of thing but she's designed to look like she's in her late teens-early 20s.

Yeah.

But then again, she did this
tenor (10).gif

You know how many time it happen?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Pretty sure Nintendo's E3 Direct won't literally consist of showing Erdrick do stuff for 20 minutes or so. Latter case seems likelier tho.
Duh, I know that E3 isn't gonna be just Smash.

But it still took us about 3 weeks to go through the past 1000 pages, so even w/ the E3 boost, a month or 2 to get to around page 9000 is perfectly reasonable.

What are your opinions on getting a duo reveal at E3? I think evidence is definitely leaning towards it.
50/50.

We know for a fact that character #3 is in development, but there's no guarantee that they'll be revealed at E3. So we'll just have to wait and see.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Alright I’m back.

Lesson learned don’t try humor ever again because no matter how much I feel like I have to make people laugh I ****ing can’t.

D

Deleted member

y'all

fr fr

i was in karnera's custom stages arena (which is being played on stream)

and panda was in it

and the ****ing kasumi stage got chosen

i can't anymore i'm sorry that **** was way too funny

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

The best kind of technically legal. Granted, my metric for "technically legal" is "does she have boobs?", so my opinion may not count for much.

If I can be honest for a sec, unless if there's some James Charles-levels of receipts instead of Sakurai saying "we're now working on the second and third fighters", what evidence is there? I need that Phoenix Wright Cross-Examination, my boy.

I'm genuinely curious.
Yeah man, we can assume we'll get two, but for all we know we might just get one character reveal.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Been obliterating old documents all morning as part of my cleanup efforts. And lemme tell you, I think this may be the most fun part.

Got a stack of delinquent payments for my internet services, account overdraft notices, work reprimands from jobs I quit, collection notices from debts long paid off, personal documents from the ex that left me to go have an affair with her newlywed best friend's husband -

And now it ain't nothing but shredder food. Om nom nom ************.

It's a testament to how far I've come, and it feels like shedding a weight off my shoulders. Good start to the day.
No lie, i’ve also had a fantastic day.

Since we moved into our new house, my girlfriend and I have never actually had the chance to really clean. So there has been a constant presence of clutter throughout the house (don’t tell her I said this, but she’s waaaaay worse than I am at this cleaning thing. I actually love cleaning/de-cluttering!), and it’s been very difficult to break out of.

Today we basically have been cleaning all day, and we rearranged the furniture. My kitchen is connected to the living room, and now the space is waaaaay more open than it was. We cleaned up the clutter in the common areas too, so combined with the open windows and nice weather, it feels like a whole new house.

Cheers to a good day!

D

Deleted member

I'm genuinely curious.
No evidence beyond we know they're being worked on simultaneously. Even if Banjo and Erdrick are in, no one knows when they'll be revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom