• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Damn, we've lost another one. This show's pull is irresistible. I'm sure I too will be stuck in its grasp soon enough...
tumblr_olq5fk5Bfs1vafq7go3_400.png

It's pointless to resist.

We'll convert everyone eventually.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
konosuba reviews on myanimelist depict the eternal struggle between civilized reviewer man and primal beast

1558215131203.png

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not sure how I feel about some of the Dragon Ball sandbagging. But I do appreciate dapping up YYH.

Kind of a random thought, but you know how :ultbowser:Bowser has his son Bowser Jr.:ultbowserjr:?

I wonder what the sons of other villainous kings would be like?:ultganondorf::ultkingdedede::ultkrool:
If Ganon had a kid, they'd actually be a cool character, so it'll never happen.

And ain't no girl tying down the man Triple D.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
D

Deleted member

I finished Episode 9.
That episode was interesting. So Jojo took himself down with Dio, huh? Also, that baby is going to be the next protagonist, I feel it. I have a feeling Dio is not dead, either. He will be like the Dracula of Castlevania.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
konosuba reviews on myanimelist depict the eternal struggle between civilized reviewer man and primal beast

View attachment 221809
Aqua: Touts herself as an incredibly intelligent, infallible goddess worthy of only the highest praise from her followers
Also Aqua: Came up with the brilliant idea to use magic to hide her underwear because "people can't see your panties if you're not wearing any"

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Blessed. ****ing. Post.
Especially when Yusuke is best Shonen protagonist.

Goku : Bye Chi-Chi, World's Saved but I'm going to go train and keep getting stronger. Thanks for putting up with this for our whole marriage.

Yusuke: My job's done. Who cares about being the Strongest, I don't want to be without Keiko.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Kind of a random thought, but you know how :ultbowser:Bowser has his son Bowser Jr.:ultbowserjr:?

I wonder what the sons of other villainous kings would be like?:ultganondorf::ultkingdedede::ultkrool:
Dedede's son really looks up to Kirby, always willing to go on adventures with him. Much to Dedede's shame.

K Rool's son is much more concerned with ruling the Kremling Kingdom than taking out the Kongs, and is significantly less insane than his father.

Ganon's son is actually a really cool guy, seeing as how he's not the reincarnation of pure evil. He runs a shop in a quiet little village with his wife. He always invites his dad over for the holidays, but he never comes.

D

Deleted member

Yeah.

Took you this long to realize after all the Aqua images that Hinata posted?
Part of me was probably intentionally not putting two and two together because I thought the anime might have been somehow more perverted than Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Aqua: Touts herself as an incredibly intelligent, infallible goddess worthy of only the highest praise from her followers
Also Aqua: Came up with the brilliant idea to use magic to hide her underwear because "people can't see your panties if you're not wearing any"
Citation: Example A.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Part of me was probably intentionally not putting two and two together because I thought the anime might have been somehow more perverted than Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

The anime has its moments, but mostly it's just a parody of RPGs and isekais. I wouldn't worry too much.

D

Deleted member

I am close to unlocking Thanos in Future Fight.

I will probably post a screenshot when I get him.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I finally saw Endgame this morning! However, being that I am not big on in-depth discussions nor am I hard on Marvel knowledge on an intricate scale, leave me out of Spoiler discussions because they will likely involve info way out of my pay-grade.

With that out of the way, there's a room up on my friend's stream for custom stages once more. Anyone who wants to join up is free to do so, or you could just stay and chat! Spoiler alert though: I will be playing while my mic is muted. Bad timing with background noises on my end.

ID: DMNKH
Pass: 0000

D

Deleted member

Was

Was she hot?
dunno who you're talking about

but yeah, he was hot as hell

mostly because he liked to light public buildings on fire, called it "arrrson"

then he rammed a hook through my eye and stole my car

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
THIS
SHOW
WAS
MADE
FOR
ME
1534838919393.gif

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Would be cool if there was ever a version of Ganon that was around Link's age, and they pulled a Vergil with him, having you fight him multiple times in said game. Each time, he gets more tools at his disposal in the same way Link does.

Because Rival characters are pretty cool most of the time.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
A topic for you guys: How many of you had the bold stance of expecting a few unique newcomers in Ultimate's base game since the beginning. Did your mind change to expect a lower unique newcomer count after the Everyone is Here trailer aired? Was it at the point when Conorr first brought up the box theory sometime later in 2018?
Going into Smash Ultimate, we only knew that the roster was going to be "the best Smash has ever seen" or something of those lines. Honestly it wouldn't be stupid to have thought that even if we would still undergo cuts, we'd continue off the train of Cloud/Bayonetta/Ryu, and that's how I went in going this.

Never would I have thought we'd have absolutely everyone in Smash history back, so after the E3 trailer and looking back, I thought we'd get a total of 10 newcomers. Now, if you include the echo fighters, we DID get 12 or so newcomers, but if you exclude them, Joker and the four upcoming DLC fighters, I think we got either 6 or 7.

Usually in every Smash game before Ultimate, ALMOST everyone was there. There'd be a few cuts, but yet at the same time, we had gotten at the least 10 or more newcomers within every new iteration. So even with Ice Climbers and Snake back, alongside the whole crew, I expected 10, just going back off of the 3 past game's and their history with characters. Even with all the theories going around, I still stood firm with 10 until a concrete leak had happened. The Beta Ken leak was the only one I can think of, but even then, until the very end, I would still say 10, and if not, then hey, at least a good lots of past characters came back.

I think NOW the question going into current Smash is "will Ultimate's DLC live up to the utter spectacle that was Smash For's DLC?" So far it is off to a GREAT start with Joker, but the middle part are always the main pillars. We omly have the foundation made so far.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

The only episode that might cause you big problem is ep 9 of Season 1, since there is alot of fanservice, for a reason (succubus are in the mix), but still.

Otherwsie, the show as some moment ecchi moment here and there, but they are pretty small I say and go fast, the humor is really the focus of this show.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
...Yeah, never mind, this show sounds great. I'll be watching it as soon as I can. :p

I'm sorry everyone.

D

Deleted member

The anime has its moments, but mostly it's just a parody of RPGs and isekais. I wouldn't worry too much.
The only episode that might cause you big problem is ep 9 of Season 1, since there is alot of fanservice, for a reason (succubus are in the mix), but still.

Otherwsie, the show as some moment ecchi moment here and there, but they are pretty small I say and go fast, the humor is really the focus of this show.
I'll...

watch it if someone makes a bet with me... Those are my conditions.

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Everyone here always talks about Endgame but never Godzilla 2 except for me. Godzilla 2 needs more love and attention.
It makes sense.

One is the culmination of over a decade's worth of movies, all of which ironed themselves into popular culture.

The other is the sequel to a relatively niche reboot of a series that was relatively popular in like, the 70s. My Dad grew up on Godzilla and he's 56.

GwmqsYA.jpg

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Everyone here always talks about Endgame but never Godzilla 2 except for me. Godzilla 2 needs more love and attention.
I'm not into the MCU as other people (I prefer a lot of the comics, especially the early Marvel stuff), but you gotta remember that's the pay off for like 22 films.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
watch it if someone makes a bet with me... Those are my conditions.
bolder

bolder

you need to overcome your gambling addiction

the bet where you lost everything all those years ago wasn't your fault

just please stop gambling or it'll tear you apart

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It makes sense.

One is the culmination of over a decade's worth of movies, all of which ironed themselves into popular culture.

The other is the sequel to a relatively niche reboot of a series that was relatively popular in like, the 70s. My Dad grew up on Godzilla and he's 56.

View attachment 221817
Sadly true but not for kaiju fans. We kaiju fans have been waiting for this film for a lustrum.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

bolder

bolder

you need to overcome your gambling addiction

the bet where you lost everything all those years ago wasn't your fault

just please stop gambling or it'll tear you apart
Don't stop me from living life to its fullest. A meaningless death is the essence of gambling.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Oh, how about that, I got the first post on page 6000.

Remember, Sonic says NO to anime
First Captain Falcon, now him? Pretty sure this is just a meme and no one actually opposed anime.

It makes sense.

View attachment 221817
As long as it makes people forget about the one in '98 that shouldn't have existed,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom