• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Sadly true but not for kaiju fans. We kaiju fans have been waiting for this film for a lustrum.
But this is a Smash forum.

There's not much overlap between Kaiju fans and Smash fans apparently.

Gotta read your audience a bit my guy.

Edit: oh hey look page 6000 you guys.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
We're on page 6000, homies.

The last social thread made it to page 9956.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm kind of annoyed that Spider-Man Lethal Foes never got a US release, some of the stage themes are bangers. The Main theme's also pretty catchy enough.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
yeah, Its a personaly opinion really, It was mostly one moment in one episode that turned me off and i didnt like the show afterwords
Huh, not sure I judge a whole season after one bad moment, but hey, I respect your opinion.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Huh, not sure I judge a whole season after one bad moment, but hey, I respect your opinion.
I guess you can say It was a bad enough moment for me to come to that conclusion. It had to do with the mc being a creepy ass pervert and some super super uncomfertable moments

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
6000 pages and we still don't know the second DLC fighter. :081:

D

Deleted member

Heyyyyyy kid.
View attachment 221819
Want to play a little game? : )
How about I make you and Hinata Hinata join the Banjo bet? If Banjo is not in, I watch Konosuba and lose my soul, and if I win, I take your soul and you both play the first Banjo-Kazooie?

Soul is defined by signature. We all change our signatures for a month (because I'm already betting my avatar with someone else) if we lose. What it is changed to is decided upon by the winner.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Make that in 3 weeks, I guarantee you this thread will blow up like a rabbit's birthing rate when E3 gets here.
Depends on what we actually get at E3.

If it's Erdrick and only Erdrick, I don't think it'll blow up too much.

Unless we just endlessly post Goku memes.

If there's someone else or we get a different character altogether, then it'll be more interesting.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
dance kasumi 2.gif
El Morgana.gif
buff kasumi 400.gif

PAGE 6000 BABY.

WOAAAAAAH!!!!
I guess you can say It was a bad enough moment for me to come to that conclusion
Since you said Aqua was the worst thing about this show, I am not sure if you would have like it after awhile.

But hey, again, you do you, I do I.

D

Deleted member

All this Konosuba interest kinda came out of nowhere but hey, I'm not complaining, the more people that watch this great show, the better.

@mods
Can we get a "Best Konosuba girl" as the thread poll pretty please?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
How about I make you and Hinata Hinata join the Banjo bet? If Banjo is not in, I watch Konosuba and lose my soul, and if I win, I take your soul and you both play the first Banjo-Kazooie?

Soul is defined by signature. We all change our signatures for a month (because I'm already betting my avatar with someone else) if we lose. What it is changed to is decided upon by the winner.
I honestly don't think Banjo is going to get in, because this is Banjo we're talking about, and being Banjo is suffering.

But I ain't going to bet anything for sure, I just wanted a excuse to post that creepy Kasumi sprite.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Oh yeah, Konosuba been on the list of "shows I'll binge eventually" for a while.

Seen the 1st 2 episodes and enjoyed it, so maybe I'll keep going w/ the series.

D

Deleted member

I honestly don't think Banjo is going to get in, because this is Banjo we're talking about, and being Banjo is suffering.

But I ain't going to bet anything for sure, I just wanted a excuse to post that creepy Kasumi sprite.
Darn. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom