• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Uhg. I’m at a banquet for my younger sister. Something to do with her culinary classes at school. IDK. I have to MINGLE. Oh god, the room is filled with stuffy rich people and adults who know me but I don’t know them. I’m in hell.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So what was the first Anime you guys watched?
For me, it was Pokemon. If Pokemon doesn't count, then I don't even want to say the other one because it's far too embarrasing.

I'm not big on anime, but I will watch MHA and DB.
If we're not counting Pokemon, Sgt. Frog.

I'm not kidding. I love it to this day.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Exactly, like all of this is just conjecture and relying on the past. Now don't get me wrong, I am all for a dual reveal in any shape or form, but I need the hard numbers and info before we can say there's hard evidence.

This is why I always go hard in these things, hell I remember back when Katalina and Granblue was on the radar all of a sudden and defended why iM@S would be the better, more popular and financially wise decision with DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon @Nekoo and @Shroob. I even dug into Cygames 2018 financial reports for Christ's sake.

If there's hard evidence, I wouls love to see. But until then, we got nothing.
I mean, you really got nothing to go off of here besides precedent.

There has never been a single character reveal for Smash Bros. at E3. Ever. The lowest we've gotten is two. It's understandable people would assume we're getting two characters from that viewpoint.

Okay, so... what's the difference between this and what you've been doing already? :b

I don't even know who any of these characters are so I don't know what to put in the poll. Maybe I'll do something I know more about instead, like best EO class or best hair colour for Forrest. :forrest:
If you're talking about best Konosuba girl, you've got:
  • Aqua
  • Megumin
  • Darkness
  • Wiz
  • Eris
  • Yunyun
  • Other
Plenty of options though we all know the only real one is Megumin.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
For me, it was Pokemon. If Pokemon doesn't count, then I don't even want to say the other one because it's far too embarrasing.

Speed Racer

My brother received a DVD with a couple of episodes on it for his birthday...

And unfortunately, yes, it was the butchered American dub. It was only much later when I discovered exactly why the characters were talking so darn fast.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

First real anime?

Squid Girl.

I really ought to rewatch it honestly.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

Pokemon also
And that's about as far as my anime watching went

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

Either Kirby or Pokemon.

Naruto Shippuden and One Piece were the ones that got me into anime though.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
What do you all do when you are stressed?
Do whatever I can do in my power to reduce said stress (typically my stress has to do with work, so I do the work I'm stressing about).

If not that, I listen to relaxing jams, work out, browse the internet or watch funny videos, or maybe play video games to get my mind off of things.

D

Deleted member

You all are fast and talented posters.
Well, most of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Lol Nightwing has to get his real name censored.

Jason Todd dying was the best thing to happen for his character, gave him an characterization instead of Robin 2.0
The problem people had with Jason Todd was that he was really bratty compared to Rick Grayson.

Part of the reason Gwen Stacy got dunked off a bridge by the Green Goblin was because Mary Jane was the more popular character, and a better love interest for Spider-Man. Mary Jane would beat Chameleon with a bat instead of getting yeeted, or could tell Kraven was in the Spider-Man costume because Spider-Man knows not to be brutal. Yet some other stories ignore stuff like that because apparently, if someone's a model, they can't put two and two together.

Of course now both Todd and Stacy got people nostalgic long after their deaths, but neither were great. Now, Tim Drake barely exists, and how well Mary Jane is handled depends on the writer.

It'll swing back around and we'll get all the Tim Drake and MJ fans writing the comics again.

D

Deleted member

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! seriously doh, Arkham Asylum is for me a great way to take out a lot of stress when I play on easier difficulties.

It feels great and satisfying to smash as many buttoms as possible to beat waves of enemies through many methods.

Kinda like working with a punching bag.

D

Deleted member

Just came back from seeing Detective Pikachu. It was really fun!
Only real complains are a bit of underdeveloped characters in regards of Lucy and the villain, but dont detriment.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! seriously doh, Arkham Asylum is for me a great way to take out a lot of stress when I play on easier difficulties.

It feels great and satisfying to smash as many buttoms as possible to beat waves of enemies through many methods.

Kinda like working with a punching bag.
I have no money.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
What do you all do when you are stressed?
Lay down and listen to music.

Guided meditations off YouTube.

Cook something simple.

Journal, if something's particularly sticky in my mind.

Come here and trade wholesome images or ****posts.

Stuff like that.

That looks like animal abuse
I mean.

1558220455223.png

Looks like they're fine with it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Lay down and listen to music.

Guided meditations off YouTube.

Cook something simple.

Journal, if something's particularly sticky in my mind.

Come here and trade wholesome images or ****posts.

Stuff like that.

I mean.

View attachment 221859

Looks like they're fine with it.
I googled "wholesome images" and this happened.
1558220604062.png
What the ****

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Sure we do.
It's been right in front of us the whole time.

View attachment 221858

I didn't make this
i know it's scaled to brave's size, but man would it feel wrong for hunched artorias to be even smaller than joker, already one of the smallest human characters in the game

the dude's size compared to the chosen undead is part of what makes him such an intimidating spectacle in souls

1558220739029.png

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
i know it's scaled to brave's size, but man would it feel wrong for hunched artorias to be even smaller than joker, already one of the smallest human characters in the game

the dude's size compared to the chosen undead is part of what makes him such an intimidating spectacle in souls

View attachment 221863
Make him Ridley size and have a random taunt of his standing up to be like, as big as Black Knight AT.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Came back from Detective Pikachu, it's funny that I only recognized 2 of the actors, Ryan Reynolds because duh, Deadpool and the guy who threw the Pokeball at the beginning of the movie to show an example of Pokemon trainers, Ryoma Takeuchi, take a guess why I recognize him though

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I feel like I should leave for a while but I’m not sure.
All this stress has been piling up and I can’t take it anymore.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Came back from Detective Pikachu, it's funny that I only recognized 2 of the actors, Ryan Reynolds because duh, Deadpool and the guy who threw the Pokeball at the beginning of the movie to show an example of Pokemon trainers, Ryoma Takeuchi, take a guess why I recognize him though
Hmmm yes... I wonder why...
1558221201689.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom