• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Hey so

X fans in here, has THIS been discussed yet?

FYI this was found in the Mario Maker 2 direct, and the Mii looks similar to Irina from X, not to mention a Russian flag, which matches up to Irina’s Russian last name, Akulov
friendship ended with google theory, now mii theory is my new best friend

1558036556675.png

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I searched on the EO Subreddit and I heard 4 was a lot better for Beginners though. What makes you say that?
4 is the easiest one, which is what makes it a good starting point. I'd start with either that or Untold 2, though 5 is good as well. Can't recommend starting with Nexus, I'd say it's too fanservice-y to make a good introduction to the series.

D

Deleted member

American children would explode if they ever realized countries outside of America exist - 4Kids in the 90s
My favorite is when they legit censored signs from Sonic X that had the word "Lunch" on them.

That's it. That's all they said. It was even in English, but they just made everything in the show blank, lol. Can't have children reading, I guess.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay folks. I need five whole numbers from 1-50 that aren't 16, 24, 43, or 50. Then I'll randomly pick one for tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

American children would explode if they ever realized countries outside of America exist - 4Kids in the 90s
not that hard to believe when americans still refuse to accept the fact that the maps lie to us
t66sahnanz311.png

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
D

Deleted member

Okay so as I mentioned last night I may be getting a 3DS/2DS so are there any games you would suggest? These are the games that are already on my list mind you:
-LoZ: OoT Remake
-LoZ: MM Remake
-LoZ: A Link between Worlds
-Animal Crossing New Leaf
-Etrian Odyssey 4
-Bravely Default
-Bravely Second
-FE: Awakening
-DQ VII
-Pokemon Diamond
-Pokemon Black
-Pokemon Black 2
-Pokemon Omega Ruby
-Pokemon Ultra Sun
-Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
-Phoenix Wright: Justice for All
-Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations
-Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
-Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
-Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice
-Wario Ware Gold
-Tomodachi Life
-Kid Icarus: Uprising
-SMT IV

Edit: Also Woolly World for 3DS though I don't know how much worse or better that is compared to the Wii U
I'm planning on starting a Video Game collection so the more games the better in my opinion.
Radiant Historia is a great RPG
DQVIII is arguably easier to get into than VII
Puzzle and Dragons + Mario Bros is fun
If you like SMTIV consider Devil Survivor and other SMT titles
Jump Ultimate Stars for DS is the best Smash clone and has Jotaro and Dio.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Could the Smash negotiations perhaps be separate from the other stuff?

A lot of times these things are done ahead of time, sometimes months before, and I find it possible that this other stuff was done separately, with Nintendo negotiating for a character once Sakurai told them he wanted one. It wouldn't be what instigated these deals or anything like that, but it could've been something that came up at some point.

Of course this is all hypothetically speaking, just, y'know.
I mean it could. I honestly can’t say one way or the other.

But at the same time, at that point it’s just adding a Smash connection to it simply for the sake of it, which doesn’t quite show a strong reason to believe it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Tomorrow's character will be Character #32!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The more I see them side-by-side, the more I think that he's a big guy.

The beta testers were getting too spooped to play more of it.
For you.

In fact, Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy too
New Hota exemple 5.gif

That's all I was able to do for today, I'm coming close to draw the full body, but there is still alot to do, like details & shading, and that's where it's going to get hard....I think.

Nonethless, hope you enjoy what I done.

D

Deleted member

If Persona 5 Royal is so good, why haven't they released Persona 6?
SMH
I was only joking.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

4 is the easiest one, which is what makes it a good starting point. I'd start with either that or Untold 2, though 5 is good as well. Can't recommend starting with Nexus, I'd say it's too fanservice-y to make a good introduction to the series.
I heard Nexus was fan service-y so I'm definitely not intending on playing it until after I play the others after 4 if I like the series.
Radiant Historia is a great RPG
DQVIII is arguably easier to get into than VII
Puzzle and Dragons + Mario Bros is fun
If you like SMTIV consider Devil Survivor and other SMT titles
Jump Ultimate Stars for DS is the best Smash clone and has Jotaro and Dio.
Did I put VII? I meant DQ8.
Also Idon recommended SMT IV to me and I don't know if will like it or not, If do I may check those games out.
And I've played Jump Ultimate Stars before but I may pick it up again, It was a fun game plus Jotaro and Dio are cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom