• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Nah that's 6. EVERYONE hates 6. Six sux
RE6 is the least liked of the RE4-RE6 trilogy, but it actually has a surprisingly dedicated fanbase.

It's like Capcom's third highest selling game of all time. (I'm too lazy to check on mobile, going by memory.)

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Bold prediction time.
Fighter Pack 2:
-Fighter: Knight Artorias
-Stage: Anor Londo
-Dark Souls music and Spirits

Mii Costume Pack 2 will have at least the following:
-Lloyd Irving Outfit and Wig
-Gil Outfit and Helmet
-Solaire of Astora Outfit and Helmet

No Heihachi Outfit and Wig. That will be released alongside the Jacky and Akira sets later.

Give me a punishment if this doesn't happen next month.
If it doesn't happen you delete your account.

hqdefault.jpg

Sound good?

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So guys

I'm doing this little Smash Bros thing where I make storylines and championships. Right now, I'm working on 5 different brands (Raw, Smackdown, Velocity, Rumble Roses (women's), and a developmental brand (SXB). This Sunday, Raw will have an exclusive PPV that I can post the results. Here's the card

Incineroar (c) vs Pikachu vs Wolf O'Donnell vs Link - Nintendo World Championship

Sonic (c) vs Ganondorf - SSB Intercontiental Championship

Roy/Lucario (c) vs dWo (Duck Hunt/Maximus Azrael) - SSB Tag Team Championships

Simon Belmont (c) vs Leon Bryant in a Last Man Standing match - SSB North American Championship

- If Leon loses, he will not be able to go for the championship again until it changes hands

Jigglypuff (c) vs Coco Bandicoot vs Dark Samus - SSB Women's Championship

Mario vs Bowser Jr (c) - Coin Fight match for the SSB Coin Championship

Ken and Ryu vs The Young Guns (Sunny Young and Ivan Young)

GENONE (Alakazam, Tauros, Electabuzz) vs The Phantom Thieves (Morgana, Waluigi, Bowser) w/Joker (c) - SSB Openweight Trios Tag Championship

Squirtle vs Miles "Tails" Prower

The Beautiful Athletes (Samus Aran, Bayonetta, Wii Fit Trainer) vs Daisy, Isabelle, Leaf - SSB Women's Trio Tag Championship

Megaman vs Blaziken

Pit vs King K Rool

Anyone wanna place some predictions on this card? If anyone want, I can give the backstory for each match

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
praline praline imma need to keep Makoto
RE6 is the least liked of the RE4-RE6 trilogy, but it actually has a surprisingly dedicated fanbase.

It's like Capcom's third highest selling game of all time. (I'm too lazy to check on mobile, going by memory.)
memes...memes is what keeps RE6 alive

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly, even though the Google leak is most definitely fake, I'm thankful for it.

Because we're talking about characters other than Erdrick for once.

Do I still think Erdrick is likely? Sure.

But god damn it's actually 'fun' to consider the more out there choices than talk about the same damn thing for the past 3 months.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ah yeah. I actually liked this one. Funny how I forgot about it.
Hoenn has a good amount of Pokémon i really like, especially cacturne. It had a neat design, concept, awesome shiny and a pokedex entry that was super scary but pretty cool. To bad it didn’t get any love in Oras

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I find it slightly ironic that you're the "grim reaper" for all these bets, considering you bet your account too...
The only one fit to bring others to their grave is one facing it himself.

D

Deleted member

Oh right, I still need to finish Dark Souls 3
I'm sure there are no other games in my backlog preventing me from fin--:foe!: ah ****

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Not gonna lie the voice talk keeps sticking in my head now.

Gotta find a contrived way to distract myself from wanting to do some kind of voice reveal.

Oh, hey, right on cue:

If it doesn't happen you delete your account.

View attachment 219736

Sound good?
tenor (25).gif

No.

Bad.

No more losing friends to dumb bets.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So guys

I'm doing this little Smash Bros thing where I make storylines and championships. Right now, I'm working on 5 different brands (Raw, Smackdown, Velocity, Rumble Roses (women's), and a developmental brand (SXB). This Sunday, Raw will have an exclusive PPV that I can post the results. Here's the card

Incineroar (c) vs Pikachu vs Wolf O'Donnell vs Link - Nintendo World Championship

Simon Belmont (c) vs Leon Bryant in a Last Man Standing match - SSB North American Championship

- If Leon loses, he will not be able to go for the championship again until it changes hands

GENONE (Alakazam, Tauros, Electabuzz) vs The Phantom Thieves (Morgana, Waluigi, Bowser) w/Joker (c) - SSB Openweight Trios Tag Championship

The Beautiful Athletes (Samus Aran, Bayonetta, Wii Fit Trainer) vs Daisy, Isabelle, Leaf - SSB Women's Trio Tag Championship

Megaman vs Blaziken

Pit vs King K Rool

Anyone wanna place some predictions on this card? If anyone want, I can give the backstory for each match
Guess i'll bet on Roar.
incineroardab.png

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
So guys

Megaman vs Blaziken

Pit vs King K Rool

What? You don't think my boi can wrestle?

Buff Yoshi.png

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Not gonna lie the voice talk keeps sticking in my head now.

Gotta find a contrived way to distract myself from wanting to do some kind of voice reveal.

Oh, hey, right on cue:

View attachment 219738

No.

Bad.

No more losing friends to dumb bets.
tenor.gif

Ẏ̵̢̡͈͚̦͈̗̱̱̪͕̫̻͓̦̰̖̒͋̆̋́̈͝Ỏ̵̤̬̜̄̉͂͐͑̊Ù̵̢̨͓̳̻͈̹̘̹͇͈̏͒̀̾̍͒̀͗̍́̒̚͜͝ͅ ̶̡̦̘̦̭̭̩̟̘̮͖̮̺̀͐̂͆̎ͅC̵̤͓̼̏̈́͒͒ͅÄ̷̡͉͉̭̬̬̦͍͖̜̬̐̆͑͌͒͊́͂̑̌̚ͅŅ̷̧̖̰̥͉̯͚̰̜̟̱͆͗́̈͗͑̃̃̐̍͑͘͜͠'̷̢͉͍͍͇͈̟̲̤̟̱̹̜̼̮͌̾́͛̃͜͜T̴̢̲̲̟̥̱̳̥͍̠̼̘̄̆́͌͋͂ ̶̨̢̘̮̠͍̤͉̠̖̩̯͕̖̺̮̿́͛͘Ş̵̲͚͙͓̫̬͉͖͓͚̪̦̠̈̎̎͛̎̓͛͑͘̕͜ͅT̷̨̧̜͍̬̘̘͍̙͙̦̻͑Ǫ̴̢͍̝̲̹̦̼̬͕͕͚̮̥̮̑̌͆́͌͌̀̿̚P̴̡̙̹̥̜̪̟̘͙̟͔̍͆͂͊̿̅͂̽͒̈̿̿́̀̆̂̚ ̶͚͊̏͛M̵̧̧̪͓͎̳͎͖̪̞̿͑͑̑̽͒͋̈́̒̀̕̕͝E̴̮̜̜̦̽͆͗̋̔̃̌̾͊͂̽̑͝͝

D

Deleted member

Real talk, but not real talk because you can not hear my ugly voice.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. Sonic Unleashed. The daytime level sucks. You move so fast that you don’t have time to react. And because the boost and homing Attack buttons are the same, I keep accidentally boosting into bottomless pits when I try to homing Attack on enemies. These are problems that they fixed in Colors and Generations so thankfully it didn’t plague the franchise as a whole. But god damn this game can be not fun sometimes. As a Sonic fan, it hurts that the Werehog is ware I have the most fun. Sure, I’m not going fast, but at least the gameplay actually works.

Shroob

Sup?
I 101%'d DK64 plenty of times. Love the game despite the internet crapping over it.
We crap on it because we love it to be fair.

The amount of backtracking to a tag barrel isn't fun, and when you mod quick-switch into the game the game legit becomes enjoyable.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ok. Sonic Unleashed. The daytime level sucks. You move so fast that you don’t have time to react. And because the boost and homing Attack buttons are the same, I keep accidentally boosting into bottomless pits when I try to homing Attack on enemies. These are problems that they fixed in Colors and Generations so thankfully it didn’t plague the franchise as a whole. But god damn this game can be not fun sometimes. As a Sonic fan, it hurts that the Werehog is ware I have the most fun. Sure, I’m not going fast, but at least the gameplay actually works.
Wait what?

I'm pretty sure boosting and homing attack are on different buttons.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
If Sword and Shield were to introduce a new type, what would you want it to be?
Hmm that's a really tough one. One I'd like to see is Space type. Pokemon like Deoxys would then swap to either full Space or dual type Psychic/Space. Not sure what other Pokemon would work along with maybe Rayquaza. Sound would be another interesting typing

Umm... not sure of what other types they can go with...

I guess... Light... or Sound, I guess?

I'd say something along the lines of Angel/Demon, but Fairy/Dark kinda has that covered...
Technically, Light and Evil is Psychic and Dark in Japan

So I think there have to be something in Japanese to avoid confusion over Light, Psychic, Electric

100% DK64
Nah fam

101% the game

What? You don't think my boi can wrestle?

View attachment 219740
Yoshi and Luigi have a chance of being in the tag team championship match up if they win their match against the champions in a non-title match tomorrow.

Too bad, she’s mine.
FITE MAH

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
We crap on it because we love it to be fair.

The amount of backtracking to a tag barrel isn't fun, and when you mod quick-switch into the game the game legit becomes enjoyable.
Ehh..never bothered me that much. There's plenty of Tag Barrels in every map anyways.

But yeah that could have been a nice feature implemented. Maybe if it ever gets a remake.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So guys

Megaman vs Blaziken

Pit vs King K Rool

Ooo.

I'd root for Pika in NWC. Triply so if it's Libre. Feel like either Incineroar or Wolf would take it if it's every man for himself, but if the faces worked together or the heels focused too much on each other it sounds like a pretty open shot.

I can't fathom anyone but Dark Samus taking the SSB Women's unless Jiggs' Rest is a real threat.

GENONE is gonna clean up the Openweight Trios. The only way a team-up between Bowser and Waluigi is gonna end on that card is with one shoved inside the other like the prison scene outta Hancock.

Who's Leaf again?

And I'm in for hearing backstories. Fire away.
What's this about? Is there some voice reveal stuff going around? :yoshi:
Yes, it's contagious.

I'm keeping quarantined.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Are you playing the PS3/XBOX version or the Wii/PS2 version?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Wait what?

I'm pretty sure boosting and homing attack are on different buttons.
Nope. In Sonic Unleashed Boost and Homing Attack are mapped to the same button. That’s different from every game before and after (where it’s mapped to the jump button)

Are you playing the PS3/XBOX version’s or the Wii/PS2 version?

Xbox 360 version on my Xbox One. It really does wonders for the graphics. On my huge HD TV it looks breathtaking. Plus the added power helps alleviate the infamous frame rate problems.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Off-topic. Subspace's cutscenes were great, but I hear way too many people complaining about the levels. Give me a break.
It was very fun in my opinion. The enemies and levels were generic, but it was still very fun.
It would not be that fun if it was just the cutscenes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
Ehh..never bothered me that much. There's plenty of Tag Barrels in every map anyways.

But yeah that could have been a nice feature implemented. Maybe if it ever gets a remake.
It has more to do with, like, the grotto level for instance, which people have hammered on to drive the point in.

You got multiple paths that you all have to explore with a different Kong, but at the end of said paths are obstacles that you need different Kongs for and collectables even more Kongs need to get. You effectively have to explore each area 4-5 times with each Kong, which is a ton of padding when the option to just switch would have made things seemless.

When you make a collectathon, you want things to be scattered in ways that lead the player to points of interest, not "Okay we're going to put 5 Chunky bananas here, then 2 Balloons for DK here, and a Kremling for Tiny here, and to get everything you need to hit the tag barrel back in the central hub."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom