• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
You know, I have a question for all of you. Obviously the Google leaks legitimacy is questionable at best, but how would you rate your opinion of each character in the leak if they were chosen for Smash?
-I know nothing about Artorias. He looks cool though.
-I'd be pretty excited for Banjo. Seeing him return in glorious fashion would be great.
-Doomguy is a great choice and would be awesome to see.
-Don't know anything about Hayabusa. I'm sure he'd be an interesting fighter.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
don't do that
It's too late now. Axes, magic, and commanding generics with the authority skill have won me over. I'd still prefer Celica or Caeda for a Fire Emblem character, but Edelgard's absolutely a great pick from a uniqueness angle

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
How would you all feel about this fighter pass?
Joker
Steve
Dante
Phoenix Wright
Doomslayer
Joker: Yes 9/10
Steve: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! 10/10
Dante: Cool 7/10
Phoenix Wright: Yes, please 9/10
Doomslayer: Uh... sure 7/10

Overall: 8/10

Very solid. Would buy the whole pass. Steve and Phoenix would make it all worth it for me

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Holy **** I wasn't prepared to see Bill Nye lose all of his **** today
I never thought I needed this so much in my life.

Bill Nye The Savage Guy!

Fed up with you climate change denial BS!

Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill!

D

Deleted member

Joker
Steve
Dante
Phoenix Wright
Doomslayer
Joker: He's already in so no need on me giving my opinion on him.
Steve: Absolutely not.
Dante: Whatever.
Phoenix Wright: That's super cool.
Doom Guy: Okay.

Overall I'll pass thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

TBH my dream Fighter's Pass ATM is probably:

#1: Joker
#2: Crono
#3: Steve
#4: Phoenix Wright
#5: Katamari Prince

D

Deleted member

guys if you want to know the fighters pass just look at the bottom of my signature

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
What? What happened?
“What I’m saying is the planet’s on ****ing fire. There are a lot of things we could do to put it out — are any of them free? No, of course not. Nothing’s free, you idiots. Grow the **** up. You’re not children anymore. I didn’t mind explaining photosynthesis to you when you were 12. But you’re adults now, and this is an actually crisis, got it? Safety glasses off, mother****ers.” -Bill Nye

D

Deleted member

You know, I have a question for all of you. Obviously the Google leaks legitimacy is questionable at best, but how would you rate your opinion of each character in the leak if they were chosen for Smash?
Banjo and Ryu would be cool, but I'm indifferent to Aritoras (is that how you spell it?) and Doom Guy.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Oh, we're grading them?

Ryu Hayabusa: 6/10
Banjo: 6,5/10
Doomslayer: 7/10
Artorias: 7,5/10

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
To be fair, Smash fans deserve another round of baby rage meltdowns. Granted we're absolutely getting one anyway when they reveal the final pass character
We could be getting one in just a month's time if Steve ends up happening

Banjo: Fine, though some of his supporters (nobody in this thread - but am yet to visit his support thread) are increasingly getting on my nerves
Ryu Hayabusa: Sort of indifferent, but no strong feelings against him
Doom Guy: Not gonna lie, would be cool
Artorias: Indifferent-ish though I do plan on actually playing Dark Souls one day

D

Deleted member

Artorias: No.
Hayabusa: No.
Doom Guy: Okay.
Banjo: Yes please.

Okay/10.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Joker
Steve
Dante
Phoenix Wright
Doomslayer
Dante and Doomslayer/Doomguy would be fantastic choices in my eyes. I'd greatly prefer Banjo over Steve, but I'd be all right with Minecraft getting into Smash. Phoenix would be a little odd, as there's already a Capcom character in that fighter's pass and three other Capcom characters in the base game, but he could be entertaining; I'd probably have to see what they would do with him before I warm up to the idea.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Joker
Steve
Dante
Phoenix Wright
Doomslayer
Joker: Was one of my most wanted going into DLC, 8/10
Steve: To put it simply, **** no, 2.5/10
Dante: I'm cool w/ this, 7/10
Phoenix Wright: I'm also cool w/ this, 7/10
Doomslayer: Nah. 4.5/10

Overall 6/10. OK.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The fact that the rumor means we might get Doom Slayer and Hayabusa again also means that, even if I'm losing Erdrick, I'll be over the moon with the Pass. Doom Slayer and Hayabusa are my two most wanted, Leon is in there somewhere too, so you can imagine how psyched I am that there's yet ANOTHER rumor with both of them in it.

Last edited:

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Okay, wow, so I haven't been here in like...3 months. Honestly I wanna know what I missed, but I don't think I wanna read back like 3000 pages, yikes. o.o

osby

Smash Obsessed
Joker
Steve
Dante
Phoenix Wright
Doomslayer
Joker= 9/10. No explanation required
Steve= 8/10. Really interested in seeing him as a fighter plus spite
Dante= 8/10. Hard to tell because I prefer Bayonetta but Dante is one of my favorite video game protags.
Phoenix Wright= 7/10. Never played an Ace Attorney game before but there's no way he wouldn't be cool to have in Smash.
Doomslayer/guy/whatever= 5/10. On fence.

Overall pretty freaking good. Shame it's too good to be true.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Give me Malos and I give any others character a 10/10 rating when it come to characters getting into Smash.
d74.jpg

I'm a simple man, you see?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK but for real you wanna Fighter Pass hot take because I remember a really out of left field crossover that did some even more out of left field things a couple years back and

Yeah if this kind of leeway was an option again then try this on for size. Piping. Hot.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Snake, c'mon.

People can disagree with you and your opinions can be valid. They aren't mutually exclusive.
That’s not what it feels like.
Banjo and Artorias (or a dark souls character in general) feel like locks to me.

Hayabusa and Doomguy? Nice, but they’re no Crash Bandicoot.

D

Deleted member

There's wants and then there's realistic predictions, That last one in your signature is the 1000% the former.
well she's more likely than Zoe
and in some respects she's actually more likely than Geno at this point

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I like how nobody seems to know anything about Artorius and none of the people who do know want to explain
  • one of the four knights commanding gwyn's army, gwyn being the final boss of DS1
  • has the power to enter the abyss, a dark void filled with demons and ****
  • owns a doggo named sif, he's a good boy
  • is corrupted by his time spent in the abyss and is killed by the player in what's generally considered one of the top 3 fights in the series
  • major player in the admittedly-obscure dark souls lore with reverberations right down to the abyss watchers in DS3, who take after part of his name and his fighting style
  • slapped on the front cover of prepare to die edition; the most iconic character next to solaire, some random NPC who wouldn't make for anywhere near as interesting a fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom