• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah, who else saw this weeks twilight zone episode?

It was pretty good. It was the exact type of premise I feel the original show will and was executed well.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
What is an opinion? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!

*chucks stemmed glass full of sparkling grape juice*
:ultrichter:: HYDRO STORM!!!

*your opinion is literally drowned*

D

Deleted member

The motion flows naturally. The loop is seamless. The lighting/shading is harsh but I think that's the goal for FNAF stuff. The little pops of extra movement with the machine's parts are creepy and jarring in an intentional way, and they all look natural with the rest of the body's movement.

Good job, man!
AMBISNHJVNS

Thank youuuuu!!! That means a lot, especially from you!

Also, yeah, the lighting was harsh, which I think worked fine on the body, but you can only see the eyes for maybe 20 frames, so I’ll try to fix that for next time.

As for the bits that pop out, that’s actually a part of the original characters. They were really jittery, so I tried to capture that the best I could, and not gonna lie, it was much easier than I anticipated. lol

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You know, I have a question for all of you. Obviously the Google leaks legitimacy is questionable at best, but how would you rate your opinion of each character in the leak if they were chosen for Smash?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
AMBISNHJVNS

Thank youuuuu!!! That means a lot, especially from you!

Also, yeah, the lighting was harsh, which I think worked fine on the body, but you can only see the eyes for maybe 20 frames, so I’ll try to fix that for next time.

As for the bits that pop out, that’s actually a part of the original characters. They were really jittery, so I tried to capture that the best I could, and not gonna lie, it was much easier than I anticipated. lol
I figured. I just don't know **** about FNAF. I was judging it solely as an animation.

You're learning. Keep making more stuff and try new things with it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Help I'm actually hoping Edelgard's on the fighter pass now.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You know, I have a question for all of you. Obviously the Google leaks legitimacy is questionable at best, but how would you rate your opinion of each character in the leak if they were chosen for Smash?
Artorias: meh
Doomslayer: meh
Ryu Habayusa: meh
Banjo: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh

meeeeeh/10

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Your late shish. I already know I’m wrong and I have garbage opinions.
I don’t think you are wrong, nor do you have garbage opinions. You just need to express yourself better and be more open and respectful to those who disagree and share their thoughts on them. Even if you don’t like it, you must accept that others don’t have to agree with you.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I have zero opinion on Artorius or whatever due to not playing Dark Souls, I think he's that one DLC boss but that's it.
Banjo Kazooie is yuck
Doomguy is always an excellent choice
All I know about Hayabusa is he does suplex things called Izuna Drops and Unbreakable Determination

D

Deleted member

I figured. I just don't know **** about FNAF. I was judging it solely as an animation.

You're learning. Keep making more stuff and try new things with it.
Thank you! :)

Also, yeah, FNAF has some odd design choices.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Banjo: Uninteresting
Ryu Hayabusa: Uninteresting
Doomslayer: Not my preference but he deserves it
Artorias: Don't know him but he looks dope as ****!

D

Deleted member

Would be a great pass imo. Doom Slayer and Hayabusa are both really cool, Banjo's a longtime fan favourite, and Artorias is weird but also a really cool character. We need a regular ass knight in Smash already.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Banjo: Eh... 4.5/10
Ryu Hayabusa: Yes, please 8/10
Doom Guy: uh... okay 7/10
Artorias: I guess... 5/10

Overall: 6/10

It'd be alright, albeit kinda disappointing. The only character I'd be legitimately excited for is Hayabusa...

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Your late shish. I already know I’m wrong and I have garbage opinions.
Snake, c'mon.

People can disagree with you and your opinions can be valid. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Banjo is super duper hype. Indifferent to the rest.
Help I'm actually hoping Edelgard's on the fighter pass now.
I can't see it happening given Three Houses is July and if they put a character in the game it would have to be before then. And well...I doubt Sakurai's going to want another promo character for FE given last Smash. If anything, it would be for whatever Gen 8 PKMN game comes out and I still have doubt for that.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
I think realistic Pokemon are a cool concept, but not for this film. The tone is very much comedy/adventure, and having fantasy creatures bolted onto real animals is not the way to achieve that tone.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Banjo: 9/10
Ryu Hayabusa: My brother would be happy/10
Doom Guy: Not Master Chief/10
Artorias: Literally who/10

Overall I give it a Where the hell is Jill/10

D

Deleted member

Meh, honestly.

I'd walk away thinking "At least Joker was cool." :p

osby

Smash Obsessed
Artorias: Not interested, but it'd be a pretty unique and interesting pick nonetheless.
Banjo-Kazooie: nope
Doomguy: Not a fan of his games or the character himself but the moveset might change my idea.
Ryu Hayabusa: Would be happy for NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy . Also can't have too many ninjas and he seems cool enough.

Overall, none of them can close to being as hype as Joker but they don't need to and overall a nice characters. Also they are all distinct from each other, which is a nice bonus.

D

Deleted member

How would you all feel about this fighter pass?
Joker
Steve
Dante
Phoenix Wright
Doomslayer

Last edited by a moderator:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
For me:
Artorius would be cool, as I have wanted to play a fully armored edgelord in Smash for a while now.
Doomguy is a big request of mine, so I would be overjoyed.
Don't have much of a connection with Banjo, but I would be happy to see such a big request get in.
Ryu is neat, but nothing really strikes me besides his classic status.

I would overall love to see this roster, but I am not getting my hopes up and staying hesitant.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Banjo: Yes. Max nostalgia!
Ryu Hayabusa: A solid choice for a retro NES Third-Party.
Doomslayer: Meh. Could be cool, but I have no love for the character/series.
Artorias: Meh. If you're going to shoe-horn a Dark Souls character in, there's more interesting choices I'm sure.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Banjo: Good. 7.5/10
Ryu Hayabusa: Nah. 4.5/10
Doom Guy: Nah. 4.5/10
Artorias: OK-ish. 5.5/10

Overall 5.5/10. OK-ish. Wouldn't be angry, but I'd be pretty disappointed.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
banjo: neat enough i guess, happy for his fans
hayabusa: not much interest but koei deserves it after making two warriors games for nintendo
doomguy: **** yes
artorias: PUT IT INTO MY ****ING VEINS RIGHT NOW

D

Deleted member

Just saw an old lady with a Dualshock pillow in my bus. This is proof one's age doesn't matter for one to be a Gamer™.
Only Artorias really interests me, the rest are meh

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Artorias - Actually one of my most wanted. Would be awesome to have.
Banjo - I sleep
Doomguy - Hell yeah, fantastic choice
Ryu Hayabusa - He'd be pretty damn cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom