• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That amazing image distracts me from the fact that you just called me a soy-boy.
I was calling the gif a ****** lol it's the ****** wojak, the one with the neckbeard and mouth open

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
After watching the new star vs, I have a feeling on where the finale will go
Given all the hints I think Marco is absolutely mewmin. Somewhere in the finale this will be discovered and Marco will live with all his memory rather then be sent back to earth.

Magic is definitely going away. In the end Marco’s family will end up being royalty and end up in a new mewman leadership position. Eclipsa will also be ruler still with moon maybe as an aid like what Mina was.

Due to Marcos status, as a mewman it’s how meteroa and mariposa will end up being raised together, because his family will be living there.

Also Janna is totally fighting the whole solarian army herself. Her souls being split from her body will render her immortal.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
If duck meat was leaking intentionally and like you said he believes his info is genuine, then that wouldn’t explain the ads. Unless they paid for them. But if you have info and want to share it because you think it’s real, then there is no reason to manipulate the ad results.

Like I said this whole situation still doesn’t make complete sense one way or another. The puzzle pieces here there sure but the overall picture is not being portrayed imo
I personally think it'd be an interesting thing to keep in the back of one's mind during the E3 wait

I suppose that’s true. We’ll know in due time though. If it is real though then man people are gonna go after verge even more then before for being wrong.
I'd say people would go after him if it turns out there is no DQ or Minecraft content in Smash since, according to that list of rumors on SSBwiki, the DQ character and the Minecraft content have yet to be proven.

Random encounters back? No Pokemon following?... why? Those may have been features for a spinoff but they were damn good ideas that were just thrown out...

I dunno why Game Freak decides to take one step forward and two steps back and that's SUPER frustrating. The games will always be good but they could be better if they would just build on their great ideas instead of throwing them out every game.

It's just frustrating. They know what they're doing though, I guess. I'm sure the games will be great.
Well, it is Pokemon, that **** sells like hotcakes regardless of how often people complain about Game Freak

we have straight-up datamines from pokemon go that show the names of armoured pokemon like mewtwo iirc
I wouldn't be surprised if datamines are gonna be the reason there won't be a demo.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I personally think it'd be an interesting thing to keep in the back of one's mind during the E3 wait

I'd say people would go after him if it turns out there is no DQ or Minecraft content in Smash since, according to that list of rumors on SSBwiki, the DQ character and the Minecraft content have yet to be proven.

Well, it is Pokemon, that **** sells like hotcakes regardless of how often people complain about Game Freak

I wouldn't be surprised if datamines are gonna be the reason there won't be a demo.
Game freak gave us demos for Sun and Moon after what happened with ORAS, all they're going to do is punish Europe by releasing the games a week later like they did with post X and Y games

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

He’s already lost credibility to people because of the Minecraft stuff. Literally after the boss list had been datamined when the game leaked like a week early, verge said the Minecraft Content was an wonder dragon boss.

Which if he paid attention he could have covered his tracks there but he didn’t so a lot of people gave him flack for it.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Yeah. There's absolutely no way Sword and Shield doesn't get either leaked or datamined prior to release.

It's pretty much a given at this point.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Yeah. There's absolutely no way Sword and Shield doesn't get either leaked or datamined prior to release.

It's pretty much a given at this point.
Pokemon is a rare franchise I don't give 2 ****s about in regards to spoilers.

Personally I'm hoping the stats get leaked asap so the pokemon meta can get turned upside its head again
(and somehow landorus will still be meta relevant)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Random encounters back? No Pokemon following?... why? Those may have been features for a spinoff but they were damn good ideas that were just thrown out...

I dunno why Game Freak decides to take one step forward and two steps back and that's SUPER frustrating. The games will always be good but they could be better if they would just build on their great ideas instead of throwing them out every game.

It's just frustrating. They know what they're doing though, I guess. I'm sure the games will be great.
Maybe it has to do with performance issues? Let's Go would have some serious frame rate issues when there were too many pokemon on screen, and those were remakes of old GBA games.

Granted it still is super disappointing. Random encounters are outdated an just need to die already.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Personally I'm hoping the stats get leaked asap so the pokemon meta can get turned upside its head again
With how many things get added and dropped between games, I swear, Landorus is like the single constant.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Oh yeah I made it through the Distortion World.

Now I'm just prepping for Volkner and the Elite Four & Champion.

There's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just had to post this
I wouldn't even say it's another Grinch Hoax, Nothing can top or be compared to that hoax in my eyes that was a once in a lifetime "Leak".

So what I'm trying to say is
Blunt.jpg

¿quieres?
It's fake but it's also not another Grinch "Leak".

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imma fix Byleth 3 Houses
20190513_005336.jpg

Jk she doesn't need fixing, she a QT, you are just mean

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
google theory seems super tenuous to me. i'd be happy with that character lineup tho. oh god i've developed speculation opinions what's happening to me

KMDP

Smash Legend

Hmm...

I wonder how screwed the Meta would have to be to drop Mega Rayquaza to UU?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
At that point, I think I could at least finally use Silvally.
It's more likely that they'll probably just make a new tier even lower then PU to put Silvally in by then.

Probably called like, FU or something.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I don't really mind that random encounters are returning

I just wanna see the battle frontier come back

Please.

D

Deleted member

Detective Pikachu was better than I expected!

While the movie started kind of slow, it gets a better pace when Pikachu first appears.

It was a visual pleasure, and the plot was neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom