• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hey.

Some heavy **** just went down with my family, and it's really affecting me. So, I dunno how many of you are here to read this, but just letting you guys know I might be gone from here for a while. Key word is might. Who knows, maybe I'll be up and at 'em as early as tomorrow, ready to ****post all over again.

But for now, I just need time away. Time to think. See y'all whenever I see ya.
Take the time you need, fam.

We'll be here.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly I think the only reason they toned lusmaine down was because Lillie is technically the main girl in the anime. Her mother being evil is probably something that didn’t get approved if I had to guess.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
People like to complain when I criticize Sword and Shield but GODDAMMIT those games could've been so much more. For more they just seem like and upgrade to Sun and Moon... even without the cool stuff from Let's Go. I'm just disappointed in it a bit.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Hey.

Some heavy **** just went down with my family, and it's really affecting me. So, I dunno how many of you are here to read this, but just letting you guys know I might be gone from here for a while. Key word is might. Who knows, maybe I'll be up and at 'em as early as tomorrow, ready to ****post all over again.

Oh, sorry to hear that. Take your time, as much time as you need.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hey.

Aw, sorry to hear that my friend. I hope it all gets better for you.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If duck meat was leaking intentionally and like you said he believes his info is genuine, then that wouldn’t explain the ads. Unless they paid for them. But if you have info and want to share it because you think it’s real, then there is no reason to manipulate the ad results.

Like I said this whole situation still doesn’t make complete sense one way or another. The puzzle pieces here there sure but the overall picture is not being portrayed imo
That's not really the point I was making at all anyway. I mean, he could've made the ads, sure. Or his source did, and he's not talking about his source because he knows little about them other than the fact they gave him the information(as many insiders won't reveal their sources). But in this particular context, he doesn't know his source is fooling him.

Either way, I don't find this situation that odd. Insider finds a nicer place to visit and goes for it. I really don't believe DuckMeat is behind it being a hoax(if it is one), but I can't discount the possibility either. I honestly do believe he's telling the truth overall, even if he is being fooled(another Verge situation). I'm skeptical, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt in that case.

I don't believe the leak really at all, mind you.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That's not really the point I was making at all anyway. I mean, he could've made the ads, sure. Or his source did, and he's not talking about his source because he knows little about them other than the fact they gave him the information(as many insiders won't reveal their sources). But in this particular context, he doesn't know his source is fooling him.

Either way, I don't find this situation that odd. Insider finds a nicer place to visit and goes for it. I really don't believe DuckMeat is behind it being a hoax(if it is one), but I can't discount the possibility either. I honestly do believe he's telling the truth overall, even if he is being fooled(another Verge situation). I'm skeptical, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt in that case.

I don't believe the leak really at all, mind you.
I suppose that’s true. We’ll know in due time though. If it is real though then man people are gonna go after verge even more then before for being wrong.

D

Deleted member

Hey.

Hope everything goes well, see ya whenever!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
People like to complain when I criticize Sword and Shield but GODDAMMIT those games could've been so much more. For more they just seem like and upgrade to Sun and Moon... even without the cool stuff from Let's Go. I'm just disappointed in it a bit.
I could see why they're complaining over an opinion formed by a single trailer.

But it's just an opinion so whatever. Lol

D

Deleted member

Hey.

Take care, Hinata!
I hope things get better for you!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Sword and Shield made Sam and Max relevant for a little while, so factually, they're the best ****ing games by default. :troll:

Edit: Hey... that gives me an idea...

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Hey.

Do what you have to do. I wish you the best of luck with these tough times.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Hey.

I hope things get better for you. Take as much time as you need.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If the Gen 8 gimmick is Armor Evolution then I have ready my Saint Seiya memes

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
If the Gen 8 gimmick is Armor Evolution then I have ready my Saint Seiya memes
Wasn't there already leaks talking about this way before the game even got revealed?
With Gen 8 taking place in not-UK it seems like something that fits the setting.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I could see why they're complaining over an opinion formed by a single trailer.

But it's just an opinion so whatever. Lol
Random encounters back? No Pokemon following?... why? Those may have been features for a spinoff but they were damn good ideas that were just thrown out...

I dunno why Game Freak decides to take one step forward and two steps back and that's SUPER frustrating. The games will always be good but they could be better if they would just build on their great ideas instead of throwing them out every game.

It's just frustrating. They know what they're doing though, I guess. I'm sure the games will be great.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Random encounters back? No Pokemon following?... why? Those may have been features for a spinoff but they were damn good ideas that were just thrown out...

I dunno why Game Freak decides to take one step forward and two steps back and that's SUPER frustrating. The games will always be good but they could be better if they would just build on their great ideas instead of throwing them out every game.

It's just frustrating. They know what they're doing though, I guess. I'm sure the games will be great.
Every Pokemon game has 2 people making decisions, Persona A keeps trying to think of fresh ways to keep the franchise innovative while Person B half asses it constantly because they know it's ****ing Pokemon and people will buy it regardless

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Pokemon Platinum Version 2019-05-12 23.22.55.png

>Be me
>Renegade Platinum Nuzlocke
>Read Trainer Fights
>Cyrus has a fight with Dialga and Palkia
>They're 10 levels ahead of the curve
>okay I guess
>I'll just put them to sleep and cheese them out
>Get to fight
>"What if it's a double battle?"
>It's a double battle
>of course it is
>:drflip::drohyou:

Will I wipe? Who knows. :drshrug:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
View attachment 219418

>Be me
>Read Trainer Fights
>okay I guess
>I'll just put them to sleep and cheese them out
>Get to fight
>"What if it's a double battle?"
>It's a double battle
>of course it is
>:drflip::drohyou:

Will I wipe? Who knows. :drshrug:
Almost as BS as Tobias.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Game Freak created the highest grossing franchise of all time they give no ****s what people think half the time I believe

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Wasn't there already leaks talking about this way before the game even got revealed?
With Gen 8 taking place in not-UK it seems like something that fits the setting.
we have straight-up datamines from pokemon go that show the names of armoured pokemon like mewtwo iirc

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Hey.

Let's all send a big spirit bomb for our girl, y'all.

\ o /

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Also, I know that I don't have my "Currently Playing..." section in my sig, but I think I FINALLY found on a game and can stick with it.

Once again, Dunkey got me hooked...

Owlboy.

I'll say this, the last time I TRULY took in the atmosphere and sheer beauty of a title screen was I think Xenoblade 2: Torna's title screen. This ****? SO GOOD.

Everything. Feels. Right. It's on sale, too!!!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
View attachment 219418

>Be me
>Read Trainer Fights
>okay I guess