• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't know if this is controversial, but books overall are better than movies.
If Endgame was a book, I would rather read Endgame the book than see Endgame the movie.

Iridium

Smash Hero
5 spots left for the sim. Does anybody else have any requests? I might start this in a few minutes.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
that was an interesting few pages :177:

And re: genres, city-builders and god sims are seriously underrated

D

Deleted member

I don't know if this is controversial, but books overall are better than movies.
If Endgame was a book, I would rather read Endgame the book than see Endgame the movie.
I don't know if that's an unpopular opinion or not but it certainly is an opinion I disagree with. Reading it as a book takes away a lot of stuff that made Endgame great the OST would be completely gone cause it's a book, The acting would be gone and most of the emotion would be gone or at least different, The Flare would be gone.

I wouldn't personally prefer reading it as a book but you do you if you would prefer reading a book then good for you.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
What do Inklings drink, anyway? They're made of ink, so ingesting any liquid would melt them from the inside.
I think anything that specifically causes their ink composition to dilute is what harms them. Has it ever been established in the lore that water and other incompatible liquids indeed kills them? If so, their games are literally death sports.

D

Deleted member

That scream sounds like Toy Bonnie just got a Toy Carrot shoved right up his ***. :laugh:

Its surprisingly good though. I'm gonna be honest. I actually thought I was gonna see something cringy, but that voice works wonderfully with him.
I literally just screamed like Marge Simpson into a mic. LOL

Also, thanks! Been doing voice acting for a while now, so glad it came out well!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I literally just screamed like Marge Simpson into a mic. LOL

Also, thanks! Been doing voice acting for a while now, so glad it came out well!
I'm no professional but I use to do voice acting for YouTube videos back when I was younger. After a failed abridged series transformed my voice into a pedophilic Armstrong, I dropped out of voice acting.

And sadly, I'm not kidding.

D

Deleted member

I'm no professional but I use to do voice acting for YouTube videos back when I was younger. After a failed abridged series transformed my voice into a pedophilic Armstrong, I dropped out of voice acting.

And sadly, I'm not kidding.
Like the Armstrong of FMA? Sounds really ****ed up mate.

D

Deleted member

Moderation team, how do I change this website's language? Is there a setting, or do I need to change my internet?
Edit: Is that possible?

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Okay, 2 spots left. Give me an iconic pair on this site to add.

Make that one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also does anyone want to do an Arena? Cause I'm down for one.

@ShinyLegendary I remember you wanted to do an Arena all day today, Would you still like to do one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom