• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
What do Inklings drink, anyway? They're made of ink, so ingesting any liquid would melt them from the inside.
I assume they don't drink.

Guys... let's just drop thus topic all together and just forget about bring it back in the first place...

Alrighty, forum game time:

Favorite video game genre. Go!

I'm personally fond of Rhythm Games and Fighting Games, but I also enjoy a good Platformer and Action-Adventure game from time to time
I'm a fan of platformers, 3D platformers, and RPGs.
Hey, how about we drop it now?

What's everyone's favorite game? Here's mine:

Easy. Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Then bomb your page. Or bomb the pages of those who don't want them. Because it sounds like to you that it's all one whole ****hole of hate that doesn't need to exist, but that "it's not that simple" to delete everything even though every keyboard has a backspace key.
Give me one reason why it should exist then :4pacman:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Take it easy dude, we’re not saying you’re awful for bringing this up, we’re just not certain it’s a good idea for the moment. Let’s just move on from this right now.
Or ever really. I can pretty much go forever without this being brought up again.

D

Deleted member

Then bomb your page. Or bomb the pages of those who don't want them. Because it sounds like to you that it's all one whole ****hole of hate that doesn't need to exist, but that "it's not that simple" to delete everything even though every keyboard has a backspace key.
Mate your wikia idea is as uncomfortable as this sonic edit.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
hmmm on one hand the wiki has been used as a tool for harassment via rampant vandalism, clearly causing more harm than good

but on the other hand, they DID call me "The Smart One"
1557622390937.png

D

Deleted member

What do Inklings drink, anyway? They're made of ink, so ingesting any liquid would melt them from the inside.
Nah, they still have organs:

534b26bc733952966b254ca25320809cf73b0609v2_hq.jpg

They can drink stuff and be in rain, it just can't be deep water.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Then bomb the whole wiki idfc

or get a ****in mod or somethin

gtg
Dude idk why you're so insistent with this...

There are people here that were around when the Wiki was active straight up telling you it's a bad idea.

And there are others who weren't around can see it as the classic "good on paper, horrible in execution" idea.

Let's just move on from it OK?

There might not be even a need for this, but I feel that this has to be done.

While I am not responsible for some others' actions, whom I will not name, I deeply apologize for starting the whole thing. If I knew it existed before, and how bad it would turn out if revived AND how this discussion would go, I would not have brought it up. I didn't have much experience with the other forum's Wikia that I used to go to, and the forum itself was pretty bad. Anyway, I am sorry this ended up happening, everyone.
Nah, you don't have to apologize. You didn't have an idea about the old wiki, so there's no way you've could've know what would happen.

You're good buddy.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Or ever really. I can pretty much go forever without this being brought up again.
Yeah, though I hope the next gen of Smashboards users don't bring up this topic without the guidance and history we got.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
View attachment 219100

You thought it was a good idea

it wasn't

simple as that, it's a learning experience bro. No need to be upset.
You were in the same boat but hopped off once it started taking water, so yeah

There might not be even a need for this, but I feel that this has to be done.

While I am not responsible for some others' actions, whom I will not name, I deeply apologize for starting the whole thing. If I knew it existed before, and how bad it would turn out if revived AND how this discussion would go, I would not have brought it up. I didn't have much experience with the other forum's Wikia that I used to go to, and the forum itself was pretty bad. Anyway, I am sorry this ended up happening, everyone.
This post angered me the post. Just name me, you don't have to tiptoe around it.

Then bomb the whole wiki, I don't really care.

Alternatively, get a mod or something.

I have to go.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Dude idk why you're so insistent with this...

There are people here that were around when the Wiki was active straight up telling you it's a bad idea.

And there are others who weren't around can see it as the classic "good on paper, horrible in execution" idea.

Let's just move on from it OK?

Nah, you don't have to apologize. You didn't have an idea about the old wiki, so there's no way you've could've know what would happen.

You're good buddy.
Well, thanks for that. I knew that there was no need, though, but I felt like doing that anyway.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
As a male VA I don't get to voice wholesome characters often, which kinda sucks, as they are my favorite to portray. Cartoon characters and monsters are also fun.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
So what else is there to talk about?
Any of these 3 would work
Hey, how about we drop it now?

What's everyone's favorite game? Here's mine:

Guys... let's just drop thus topic all together and just forget about bring it back in the first place...

I'm personally fond of Rhythm Games and Fighting Games, but I also enjoy a good Platformer and Action-Adventure game from time to time
Ok since it seems pretty settled that the revival of the wiki is a completely bad idea, let’s just move onto the next topic.

What your favorite video game music channel, mine is 130grit sound studios, he makes some real good music with hardly any views. This is my favorite one

Iridium

Smash Hero
11 spots left for the HG sim, if anybody is still interested.

Definitely Action-Adventure. Fighting and RPGs as well. I might be forgetting something else.

View attachment 219107

I have no idea what's happening anymore
This is everyday here.

Noipoi

Howdy!
You were in the same boat but hopped off once it started taking water, so yeah

This post angered me the post. Just name me, you don't have to tiptoe around it.

Then bomb the whole wiki, I don't really care.

Alternatively, get a mod or something.

I have to go.
I thought it was a good idea

it wasn't

it was a learning experience bro. I learned that we really shouldn't do this, and i'm not upset. You should try it sometime.

Now please, let it go mate.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Action, Adventure, Fighting, Platforming and sometimes RPG games are my thing.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Dropping it after this because this is exhausting

Give me one reason why it should exist then :4pacman:

None! Bingo! There isn't a single goddamn reason why it should!

Which is why nobody cares that it does! Which is why anything written on there means nothing more than actual baloney! And it's all in the name of fun! And nobody should care what vandals say because it can be removed! Yay!

I didn't want to point fingers, that's all.
Point them. Is there a single other person who it could be? I'm not as sensitive as the other users on the site.

Okay I'm done, so nobody should be quoting this saying "oHmGeE, cHiLl MaN"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

RPGs and 3D platformers. I also really like chill sim games like Stardew Valley and Animal Crossing.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Also, I forgot to mention that I am going to an AMC dinner private screening with my family to watch Avengers End Game tomorrow. That might impede my progress in writing the analysis for a bit, but I'll be back to focusing on my thoughts once the movie is over. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom