• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Yeah... let's just not even bother. This'll go bad very fast

I'm out...
Well, UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin , you can count me out as well. If you don't want to be held accountable for anything in the future, you'd best forget about the whole Wikia thing. I've already made the mistake, based on ignorance, on bringing it up even. No need to go any further than that.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Final post. You're a good dude, and I've been a huge fan of the stuff that you've been posting here. With that being said, does it really matter what other people say on your page? I mean, what is stopping vandals from coming here and saying something negative? They'd get banned.
I’m just not fully on board with this, so could you please drop it?

D

Deleted member

Final post. You're a good dude, and I've been a huge fan of the stuff that you've been posting here. With that being said, does it really matter what other people say on your page? I mean, what is stopping vandals from coming here and saying something negative? They'd get banned.
Just drop the idea. I hate it, it will lead to disastrous results.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Part of this is my fault for assuming Pyra Pyra was just exaggerating.

Once I realized what could be done there is when I got convinced. UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin , my man, **** is going to go down, it's not hard to not make those pages. If you want to do it just make a mock-up and don't publish it.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
whyuniclus.png

Okay so let me get this straight

Back in the days of old when the wiki was new and shiny people would intentionally **** up other people's pages, writing all kinds of nasty untrue things and generally being unpleasant, bringing about mass hysteria until it was eventually forgotten to time.

Is that it? Cuz i'm really confused.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
View attachment 219095

Back in the days of old when the wiki was new and shiny people would intentionally **** up other people's pages, writing all kinds of nasty untrue things and generally being unpleasant, bringing about mass hysteria until it was eventually forgotten to time.

That's the long and short of it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If you try it maybe i will be the vandal to make you stop for the greater good lmao

It's a terrible ****ing idea, I was 15 when my own page was up, and I might as well nuke it myself so none you dickheads will try anything for a revival

I'm entitled to my privacy hoe

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 219095

Pretty much.

I was under the impression it was typical ***hole stuff but assuming what we've heard here, I think we can both agree that it is more.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
View attachment 219095

It still happens from time to time as I just mentioned.

D

Deleted member

Y’all better stop before I have to bust out my ‘slightly annoyed right now’ reaction images.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
So just caught up, and while I was initially on board when I first saw the idea, now not so much.

So yeah, let's not dig up this cursed idol.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Then bomb the whole wiki idfc

or get a ****in mod or somethin

gtg
Ah yes, we tell you something's a bad idea from experience, continue to tell you that you shouldn't do it when you continue to push the idea, and then you get mad at us.

Very classy.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

gtg
Dude
What in the **** about this made you so attached to this idea that you’d have to throw a temper tantrum about it that ironically made you LOSE support

Yeah go take a break and chill cause this should have been a pretty open and close “stop”

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

gtg
There are more noble ways to admit defeat. This just screams anger and early 2000s emo bands in one post.

It's not a phase mom!!! Oh yeah it totally is. :mybodyisreggie:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey, how about we drop it now?

What's everyone's favorite game? Here's mine:

8jnol9lah2w21.jpg

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Guys... let's just drop thus topic all together and just forget about bring it back in the first place...

Alrighty, forum game time:

Favorite video game genre. Go!

I'm personally fond of Rhythm Games and Fighting Games, but I also enjoy a good Platformer and Action-Adventure game from time to time

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Ok since it seems pretty settled that the revival of the wiki is a completely bad idea, let’s just move onto the next topic.

What your favorite video game music channel, mine is 130grit sound studios, he makes some real good music with hardly any views. This is my favorite one

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
There are more noble ways to admit defeat. This just screams anger and early 2000s emo bands in one post. :mybodyisreggie:
Then bomb your page. Or bomb the pages of those who don't want them. Because it sounds like to you that it's all one whole ****hole of hate that doesn't need to exist, but that "it's not that simple" to delete everything even though every keyboard has a backspace key.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
All, I’ve been playing MK11 lately, and Im also a Skarlet main, which means people online will hate/disrespect me for playing a zoning character.

One time today, I played against a Kitana player who kept switching characters after few matches. I thought things were going well since he/she didn’t quit, so I said GGS to him/her when the matches were done and he/she said this.

“Hey sis imma need you to learn a few combos or something using the same three moves and an uppercut ain’t the gg though.”

Well, there’s goes that, lol.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
There might not be even a need for this, but I feel that this has to be done.

While I am not responsible for some others' actions, whom I will not name, I deeply apologize for starting the whole thing. If I knew it existed before, and how bad it would turn out if revived AND how this discussion would go, I would not have brought it up. I didn't have much experience with the other forum's Wikia that I used to go to, and the forum itself was pretty bad. Anyway, I am sorry this ended up happening, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom