• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
No I completely understand and I'm not accusing you of anything, sorry if it came across that way. The Professor Layton and Ace Attorney are definitely not in the same league as Dragon Quest. it's probably for the best that you mentioned my two most favorite characters, its a gut punch, but a sobering one.
Let me put it this way. I absolutely appreciate that you place that much weight upon what I say, because it means you read my posts, and at seem to find them well reasoned. I appreciate you for that!

I don’t want it to feel like a gut punch, truthfully. I do feel that some folks get themselves hyped for characters that aren’t nearly as likely as they think, not that i’m the authority on that. However, I don’t want to stunt creativity, as that’s what I like to see in fans and even the students I teach: creativity!

I guess it’s a little different when it comes to speculating Smash. But I apologize if I was a little too blunt or anything.

D

Deleted member

I've come to report a murder.

View attachment 218862
I love how absolutely everyone on earth is coming together to mock projared
I’ll be completely honest. I have never in my entire life played a single Dragon Quest game. I own Dragon Quest XI, but have yet to play it.

Because of the new version coming out on Switch, i’ll be trading that copy in for the Switch version.
Might be a bit of a wait but a worthwhile one, it's the best jrpg of the generation in my (biased) opinion.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Currently, one of the pinned posts on the subreddit dedicated to him is simply titled "**** PROJARED", and is a thread where people can voice their opinion on the man now, specifically dedicated to keeping the rage against him going as long as possible.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
For the full list:

Kanto: Pikachu, Psyduck, Eevee, Flareon, Ditto, Mewtwo, Bulbasaur, Venusaur, Charmander, Charizard, Squirtle, Blastoise, Pidgeot, Rattata, Doduo, Dodrio, Gengar, Magikarp, Gyarados, Mr. Mime, Cubone, Lickitung, Growlithe, Arcanine, Graveler, Machamp, Snorlax, Kingler, Jigglypuff

Johto: Snubbull, Sneasel, Togepi, Totodile, Aipom, Octillery

Hoenn: Treecko, Loudred, Ludicolo, Slaking

Sinnoh: Torterra

Unova: Joltik, Rufflet, Braviary, Audino, Bouffalant, Golurk, Emolga, Purrloin

Kalos: Greninja, Pancham, Pangoro, Flabébé

Alola: Morelull, Comfey
Glad to see Treecko showed up, even if it was in a small role (I haven't watched the movie yet).

now it's time for Grovyle.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just watched Avengers Endgame for the second time. Didn't notice as many new details this time around as I thought I would (aside from some foreshadowing), but it's still a great movie, and it still did not feel like it was three hours long.

Also, I'm so glad that they didn't play the new Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer before the movie - instead, there was a little clip of Tom Holland saying that it would be shown after the credits.

I'm hoping to watch another movie on the 21st, since Tuesdays are cheaper at my local theater - torn between John Wick 3 and Detective Pikachu. That would make for a hilariously weird double feature, but I'm not sure if I could fit both into one night.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826

Might be a bit of a wait but a worthwhile one, it's the best jrpg of the generation in my (biased) opinion.
Oh. haha. Well, hope you enjoy one when you play it. It'll be a while before DQXI S comes out, but it looks to be a really good game. I havent played 11 yet so im waiting for the switch version too.
I already have so much in my backlog to start with, that a decent wait until my next JRPG is a welcome one. I played Persona 5 after Kingdom Hearts 3, and now i’m back into Resident Evil. It’s a nice break up of the games I have, but by the time the Switch version releases i’ll be ready.

Plus, the weather in Buffalo is going to be great soon, so I can take the game on the go or even just...sit out in my backyard. Persona 5 is one of my favorite games, but being stuck indoors playing it is brutal. The Switch is just a great platform for longer games, because I don’t feel tied to my living room.

D

Deleted member

For the full list:

Johto: Totodile
9a8d131d-776b-49a3-829b-5a909dc687cc.png
10cb8131-6835-4311-9828-3c6c02316de2.png

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YA'LL DON'T GET HOW ****ING HYPED I AM RIGHT NOW HOLY **** BEST ****ING MOVIE OF HISTORY I CANT ****ING WAIT TO WATCH IT HOLY ****
UNFOLLOW ME NOW THIS IS THE ONLY THING I'LL TALK ABOUT. I'VE WANTED THIS FOR YEARS. **** WHAT THE ****

D

Deleted member

You. Yes, you reading this. Get up, get some dough, and watch Detective Pikachu.

This was addressed to YOU personally. Now do it.

Teeb147

Smash Legend

Sorry if it's been asked before, but what happened with projared?

D

Deleted member

What do y'all think of the supposed "Frozen Rayman? I personally think it's nothing, but I hope it's actually something.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Fire every single person who handled that situation. That is completely ****ed.
Whoa there, mate. It's an honest mistake. It's not like some dude did it to specifically traumatize a bunch of kids.

Sorry if it's been asked before, but what happened with projared?
Cheated on his wife for months, gaslit and abused her, was revealed as a pedophile who regularly asked underage fans to send him nudes.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
View attachment 218864View attachment 218865
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YA'LL DON'T GET HOW ****ING HYPED I AM RIGHT NOW HOLY **** BEST ****ING MOVIE OF HISTORY I CANT ****ING WAIT TO WATCH IT HOLY ****
UNFOLLOW ME NOW THIS IS THE ONLY THING I'LL TALK ABOUT. I'VE WANTED THIS FOR YEARS. **** WHAT THE ****
Fun fact: it's also Justice Smith's favorite Pokémon.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Whoa there, mate. It's an honest mistake. It's not like some dude did it to specifically traumatize a bunch of kids.

Cheated on his wife for months, gaslit and abused her, was revealed as a pedophile who regularly asked underage fans to send him nudes.
Well then, that's a bit worst than i imagined.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
What do y'all think of the supposed "Frozen Rayman? I personally think it's nothing, but I hope it's actually something.
It's like that time where people thought they saw Ridley in the clouds of a Subspace Emissary cutscene and jumped to the conclusion that it meant that he was playable. People see what they want to see.

D

Deleted member

It's like that time where people thought they saw Ridley in the clouds of a Subspace Emissary cutscene and jumped to the conclusion that it meant that he was playable. People see what they want to see.
Also, during pre-release Ultimate, people thought they saw Rayman's head in the clouds during K. Rool's reveal trailer.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Poor kids...

And poor projection workers. They're likely never gonna live this one down

That actually happens quite a bit, unfortunately

Like that one time a theater accidentally played a Sausage Party trailer in front of Finding Dory. Oof
Doesnt sound great.
The sausage party one sounds funny. Well, i guess finding dory would mean really young kids. eh, still kinda funny.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All games are better with King. K Rool in them. What random game would you add King K Rool to?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
All games are better with King. K Rool in them. What random game would you add King K Rool to?
All future Mario spin-offs and Donkey Kong games for one.

Hell I'd love for there to be a Mario and Donkey Kong game where they along with Luigi and Diddy must work together to defeat Bowser and King K. Rool who has teamed up to defeat their arch-nemesis' once and for all. Why has Nintendo not done that yet?

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Assetto Corsa: You drive a car as King K Rool, he's so big and heavy that the car goes slower, it's unbalanced and damages itself as you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom