• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You shouldn't really be afraid to share your opinions on that. If people want to ***** at you for liking the games because the composer hates foreigners or because of anime, that's their problem. Just like what you like man.

I mean I'd like Mega Man X/MMEXE/Starforce Mega Man in Smash and I know for a fact that their chances are fairly low. But I'll show support regardless. MM is one of my favorite game series.

I know DQ has some western fans, in the same way Metroid has some Japanese fans, but it's largest fan base is in Japan.
Yup, you have a point there.

I just want to end with all of this high school stuff and take the second half of July alongside August free and playing games I like or want to pick like DQB2 or UA3.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I mean that’s fair. But on the same token, Dragon Quest still has the farther reach than smaller SE IP do, such as Bravely Default, The World Ends With You, and others.

By no means does that mean that any other series I just mentioned doesn’t qualify for Smash. However, I think it’s just plainly clear why Dragon Quest is probably getting into Smash before those other series.

I mean, if you want to draw in fans who may not normally buy the series or get Smash, you’d go for the largest player bases or the ones who wouldn’t already own the console. Bravely has basically been Nintendo exclusive which...reduces the amount of people that fit that quality drastically.
Oh, for sure, I kind of doubt Bravely Default, if only because it hadn't set the world on fire or anything. I could be wrong, but I think its chances are a bit lower to say the least.

I'm curious on how you view Lara Croft, since she's technically a Square character, and has been for a few years. Granted, as much as I want a western 3rd party to happen one day, I've got my doubts on a lot of them. But Lara's one of the most iconic of that group, Crash, Doom Slayer, Scorpion/Sub-Zero ect. I'd say they're all bigger than Banjo all things considered, but Banjo and Kazooie's got that Nintendo appeal going for them.

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
I'm getting more and more anxious about May 17th.
Yeah people seem to think we won't get any more reveals until E3, but then people also thought Joker wouldn't come out until PSL 2019.
I'm trying to deny the possibility of Steve but the evidence keeps stacking up.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Strive to be a cinnamon roll
For a minute I debated trying to make that avi on my phone, but if I showed up claiming cinnamon roll status I don't think anyone would believe me for a second.

Figure I got a little too much cinnamon for that.

But mostly I'm on my phone and making excuses.

That said:

Make no assumptions on your morality
Wise words.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Aight bet. Quit ****ting out Sonic games give me some NiGHTS.
Yes, Sonic Team, please. Make more than just Sonic and Puyo Puyo.

You have a bunch of dormant series just waiting to come back into the spotlight.

NiGHTS, Ristar, or whatever. Please just bring one of them back.

Or heck, maybe make a new IP for a change. Haven't done one of those in a while.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

While they bring NiGHTS back, they should also think about a next-gen Jet Set Radio game.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
This cropped image of Caroline with a teddy bear is ADORABLE!!!!

It makes me wanna hug her!

A917379B-8B8B-4806-AC78-CDE21C70C04C.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom