• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hopefully your brother and I get through all of this.

Although my case does worry me, since things don't seem to improve at all.

Rooting for your brother doh.
It's been a years-long process. He's gotten better. You will too.

Chin up, man. :)

Iridium

Smash Hero
I stressed out about a chemistry test today that ended up being easier than I thought. Feeling somewhat okay.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Considering how massive those levels would be to compensate for Sonic’s speed, creating a single level would take quite a while.
Considering what Sonic levels partially take inspiration from, set it up like a rollercoaster maker and allow additional terrain segments to be added with 1-2 clicks instead of having to be manually dragged on. That'd be most of the time spent otherwise, and then fine details like item boxes and springs could be added in as final touches. It could be toggled if someone really needed to give it a personal touch.

D

Deleted member

This thread is too boring right now.
thanos dancing.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I would, but I only have a crummy laptop that can barely run Tetris.

If I have to pick between xbone, PS4, and Switch, which do I choose?
PS4 has a balanced experience, but if you want to play it anywhere go for the Switch port.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
My brother has the same issue.

We're working on it, but he's still not quite able to sit in a crowded movie theater again yet.
Ugh I honestly hate the atmosphere of movie theaters, or at least crowded franchise theaters.

When I went to go see Endgame at an AMC theater there was excessive clapping, people laughing or talking at inappropriate moments, management had to come and move someone during the show because they were in the wrong seat, and the staff accidentally left the doors open so I had to eventually get up and close it myself 10 minutes into movie due to noise pollution coming from the lobby.

I really only go to see a movie now when it's near the end of it's time in the theaters, basically get a theater by yourself.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The Holy Sandwich.
Jill Sandwich.gif

The Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Boi.
Loooooong red 4.gif

And the Hoholy.....wait a second.
oh no kasumi NO.gif

OH WHAT THE F-

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Detective Pikachu was pretty damn good.
Lot of fun with the cast and all of the Pokemon themselves look great, story is a bit messy because of the short length of the film.
Being a Pokemon fan isn't necessary for enjoyment but the experience is greatly enhanced if you are.

A certain someone'll hate it because
how dare they do a twist villain

D

Deleted member

So, something good DID finally happen now.

I went to a shopping center which had a great place that sells milkshakes of many flavours.
After missing one for two months since "sugar is bad for times of high school", my mother did finally allow me to drink one of my favourite flavour (mars with oreo).

And let me tell you, that milkshake felt refreshing and great.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
User was warned for this post
Ok. <What do I have to do> to get Christian Whitehead’s Sonic 1, 2, and CD ports on Switch along with an enhanced port of Sonic 3 & Knuckles?

D

Deleted member

Ok. <What do I have to do> to get Christian Whitehead’s Sonic 1, 2, and CD ports on Switch along with an enhanced port of Sonic 3 & Knuckles?
I don't know, and I feel that Christian Whitehead already wants to do so but is denied.

D

Deleted member

So , you guys watched PapaGenos vídeo on the Google Leak?
I want to forget that the Google Leak exists at all for the sake of my sanity.

The short answer is no.

I’ve tried playing them on my iPad but I just... can’t. Touch controls just don’t work for me.
Meh, I am fine with them.

I can see why people want a Switch port doh, since they are great ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom