• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
more fun food for thought:

brave is still technically a codename if it's masking a character's precise identity like agnes or ringabel
The real Bravely character:
You

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright

redfeatherraven redfeatherraven

You're the last one out of the 3 peoples I had plan to make sprites to make them feel better. I thought really hard about a idea you would like and you haven't done yourself (I hope), and in the end, it all ended up to this.

So, I hope you and everyone else like it and that in general, my sprites have helped member of this thread feel better in some way, any way, because really, I care about you guys, and I want to help as best as I can!

Anyway, dramatic anime speech aside, UNLEASH THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG BOY
Loooooong red 4.gif

osby

Smash Obsessed
My feelings on a Bravely character starts with Vagrant of Love and ends with Serpent Eating the Grpund, tbh.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Just out of Detective Pikachu.

It was...okay. Didn't blow my mind aside from a few cool twists, but wasn't bad either. Definitely a fun flick.

Would recommend if you have time.
Just wanna ask, how much time does Mewtwo get in the film? How large of a role does he play? Seeing regardless, but I'm excited for him and want to know what to expect.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wouldn't mind something to cheer me up right now...
Well I can't give you a sprite since it's too late here for that, I can certainly give you a hug!
hugghost.gif

Hope you like it! :)

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh wait ****

Detective Pikachu is out today! And i'm seeing it tomorrow!

I ain't gonna let you ****ers spoil the Pokemon movie i've been waiting a decade for.

skelebandon.gif

See ya tomorrow.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Alright

redfeatherraven redfeatherraven

You're the last one out of the 3 peoples I had plan to make sprites to make them feel better. I thought really hard about a idea you would like and you haven't done yourself (I hope), and in the end, it all ended up to this.

So, I hope you and everyone else like it and that in general, my sprites have helped member of this thread feel better in some way, any way, because really, I care about you guys, and I want to help as best as I can!

Anyway, dramatic anime speech aside, UNLEASH THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG BOY
View attachment 218745
a646c54d95b650ffda93b8ee17514963aeb81830ed66ce1fabb7fa337fedae03.gif

Duuuuuuuuuuude.

It's amazing. I love it.

Thank you fam I'm genuinely grinning like a speechless goof right now.

Also for the record you did indeed break new ground, haven't thought to try that.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Just wanna ask, how much time does Mewtwo get in the film? How large of a role does he play? Seeing regardless, but I'm excited for him and want to know what to expect.
All I can say without spoiling anything is, I don't expect any Mewtwo fan to be disappointed by his impact on the film.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So I haven't seen Detective Pikachu yet, but one thing I've read honestly surprises me.

Apparently Lucario doesn't appear at all. Kinda surprising considering how well known he is.

Then again Garchomp is in the same boat, so maybe they'll put Cynthia in a sequel and kill two birds with one stone lol.
Looking through the list on Serebii, the only Gen 4 Pokemon that pops up is apparently Torterra, which is very surprising considering how many fan favorites it has. I'm curious why there were so few from the Generation.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
View attachment 218750

Duuuuuuuuuuude.

It's amazing. I love it.

Thank you fam I'm genuinely grinning like a speechless goof right now.

Also for the record you did indeed break new ground, haven't thought to try that.
Really?! :D

Ah!-Ahem...I mean...
alice in wonderland kurumi 13.gif

I am glad my sprite making skills have been able to make you this happy, may those feelings stay with you as long as possible!
Mao emote 1 (2).png

Also, wow, really? I thought you did a idea like that before, huh, how weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom