• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just put me as Iron Man.
That way Goth can be Spidey.
Nah sorry, I think the revelation of that new aswell as me being too tired is a sign that I should go to bed now.

So, folks, I hope my dumb little sprites as been able to help some of you in some way, I know I said it multiples times before, but after what happened those last few days, I really want to make this thread a better place by bringing up some positivity back. The world suck and **** happen, but that doesn't mean some of us shouldn't try to help others in any way, small or big, it's the intention that count, and if my sprites did that to some of you, then I say I did my job well enough.

All that being said, I've come with one last annoucement.
I come to make a announement.gif

That being I love you all, you bunch of ***** ass ************, you're the reason why I did so much stuff this week, so I want to thank you all for giving me a reason to get better as a artist and ****poster, really, for that alone, ya all deserve the best in my eyes.

And with that, I say to you all, good night, and have a great day/night/whatever you live in what timezone, I see ya tomorrow! ;)

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of 3DS, you guys think there's gonna be 3DS related content at E3?

Me, personally, I'm gonna say no because I feel as the moment Pokemon jumped to the Switch, the 3DS is done for.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nah sorry, I think the revelation of that new aswell as me being too tired is a sign that I should go to bed now.

So, folks, I hope my dumb little sprites as been able to help some of you in some way, I know I said it multiples times before, but after what happened those last few days, I really want to make this thread a better place by bringing up some positivity back. The world suck and **** happen, but that doesn't mean some of us shouldn't try to help others in any way, small or big, it's the intention that count, and if my sprites did that to some of you, then I say I did my job well enough.

All that being said, I've come with one last annoucement.
View attachment 218799
That being I love you all, you bunch of ***** *** ************, you're the reason why I did so much stuff this week, so I want to thank you all for giving me a reason to get better as a artist, really, for that alone, ya all deserve the best in my eyes.

And with that, I say to you all, good night, and have a great day/night/whatever you live in what timezone, I see ya tomorrow! ;)
Always welcome!
And see ya tomorrow too! Hopefully!

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

Me, personally, I'm gonna say no because I feel as the moment Pokemon jumped to the Switch, the 3DS is done for.
>3DS being acknowledged in a game that isn't persona Q2 in 2019

Kasumi Doubt.PNG

that's gonna be no from me chief

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Should I pick PQ2 without having played PQ1?
probably not, judging from what i've seen

and don't play PQ1 until you've played at least one of P3 or P4 else it's a fanservice fest with a lot of in-jokes that won't click at all

D

Deleted member

Wasn't there message from Nintendo that it stopped production of 2st party titles for it a while ago?
Should I pick PQ2 without having played PQ1?
I dont think there's an issue, but could be if you don't know the cast from the 3 games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I do own that version.

Maybe tomorrow I could play a match with you.
Hmmm... yeah that sounds like it'd be fun.

I have a drop-in party I'm gonna be going to, but other than that, I'll be free for most of the day, so I don't see why not.

See if we can sort things out sometime tomorrow...

Also, didn't Nintendo say they don't have any more stuff to announce regarding the 3DS?

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Wait, when did I get pranked? This marks the second time already.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Also, didn't Nintendo say they don't have any more stuff to announce regarding the 3DS?
No, that's outdated. Their most recent investors' meeting outlined no first party 3DS production. They just mentioned a very modest expectation of new unit sales and moved on.

D

Deleted member

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So other than Fay and Snake, who else was banned?
No one. And no one was banned specifically. Temporary bans are just a result of accumulating too many infractions in a short period of time. When the infractions expire, so does the ban.

They'll be back. I don't think I'm allowed to say the exact date but it's not long.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
No one. And no one was banned specifically. Temporary bans are just a result of accumulating too many infractions in a short period of time. When the infractions expire, so does the ban.

They'll be back. I don't think I'm allowed to say the exact date but it's not long.
Considering how the point system works, that means that whenever her points expire and get below 6, she'll get unbanned, which should be a few days. I don't see a reason why you wouldn't be allowed to say that

D

Deleted member

People are getting banned left and right huh? Wonder if some cases are people being way too trigger happy
Dun' know. You're more likely to get banned from an accumulation of small mistakes over one big one on Smashboards.

I figured they were temp bans. Otherwise, I'd expect way more to change than two people being banned lol

D

Deleted member

Just for curiosity...

How many infraction points do I have?

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Kind of a weird segue into something else, but I frankly enjoy Batman Forever because of Jim Carey's Riddler and I've always wanted another movie with him playing another mad scientist character. I kind of got my wish, but it's attached to a movie about cgi monstrosity.

I would legitimately love to watch an entire movie about Jim Carey being a eccentric mad scientist super villain

D

Deleted member

Kind of a weird segue into something else, but I frankly enjoy Batman Forever because of Jim Carey's Riddler and I've always wanted another movie with him playing another mad scientist character. I kind of got my wish, but it's attached to a movie about cgi monstrosity.

I would legitimately love to watch an entire movie about Jim Carey being a eccentric mad scientist super villain
The Mask was close to that.

If only the movie was just a bit closer to the source material, he would have been a mad villain there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom