• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Considering how the point system works, that means that whenever her points expire and get below 6, she'll get unbanned, which should be a few days. I don't see a reason why you wouldn't be allowed to say that
It's just me being cautious since infractions aren't publicly visible, but you're probably right. I prefer transparency.

Snake's in two days, Fay's in four.

D

Deleted member

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If you get banned, that means you're a cool rebel kid who don't play by the rules. If you're still here, that means you're a nerd.

Don't be a nerd.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It's just me being cautious since infractions aren't publicly visible, but you're probably right. I prefer transparency.

Transparency is kinda needed I feel cause part of why people weren't happy with the recent meltdown was because of a lack of transparency about ****.

Anyway me and my friends finished Re:Zero and now it's my turn for choosing the next show. These mother****ers made me suffer so they're gonna watch Kamen Rider Dragon Knight 2 weeks from now

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Random question for everyone. What was an interesting thing that happened to you at a con? It can be funny, upsetting, whatever.
Most I can say for me is that Bill Farmer’s attendee or whatever ya call it was incredibly talkative when I will trying to talk to Bill. I swear he was going on and on about the Never Ending Story for at least 7 minutes minimum.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If you get banned, that means you're a cool rebel kid who don't play by the rules. If you're still here, that means you're a nerd.

Don't be a nerd.
Hey, since you're here. I watched ep. 2 & 3 of Kakegurui last night when I couldn't sleep.

And then 4, 5 and 6 this morning.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

Don't be a nerd.
me looking down into the deepest darkest recesses of my memes folder to find something that could get me insta-infracted like

1557527072173.png

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Random question for everyone. What was an interesting thing that happened to you at a con? It can be funny, upsetting, whatever.
Most I can say for me is that Bill Farmer’s attendee or whatever ya call it was incredibly talkative when I will trying to talk to Bill. I swear he was going on and on about the Never Ending Story for at least 7 minutes minimum.
Well I met ProJared last year without knowing who the **** he was.

That hasn't aged well, but then again neither has he.

D

Deleted member

Transparency is kinda needed I feel cause part of why people weren't happy with the recent meltdown was because of a lack of transparency about ****.

Anyway me and my friends finished Re:Zero and now it's my turn for choosing the next show. These mother****ers made me suffer so they're gonna watch Kamen Rider Dragon Knight 2 weeks from now
Just watch Hunter x Hunter already for the love of god
Users are not able to check their own infraction points. I have a vague memory that you used to be able to a few years back, but I could be way off base.
Petition to replace the "most likes" section in "Members" with "most infraction points".

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Random question for everyone. What was an interesting thing that happened to you at a con?
I went to this con in Baltimore, and for some reason, there was a bunch of people waiting in line at the entrance talking about My Little Pony. Wonder why they would do that

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I really want to say something about this but I probably won’t for now.

But glad they’re coming back soon.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
What is you're guys view on camping. LOL Get good or unfair gaming?
It depends on the context
Just watch Hunter x Hunter already for the love of god

Petition to replace the "most likes" section in "Members" with "most infraction points".
If this is to remove me from the top then you're sorely mistaken

D

Deleted member

Explain me.

So many blue names here, now that I think about it.
I only guessed Zeke because he flat out admitted to me he was going for someone in the Erdrick support thread.

What is you're guys view on camping. LOL Get good or unfair gaming?
I don't have fun when camping. It's strategically the most practical option but it's boring as **** when I do it. I'm fine charging campers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom