• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also in terms of whatever the hell happened here.

If people who weren’t around whey at least informed of what happened without dropping names, then this thread would probably have a lot less discussion on whatever the hell happened.

There’s always going to be those who speak out and think it’s some time of cover up or something and curiosity will always get them to cause more discussion. But that’s just my opinion
the red pill: NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy never existed and mods were a fake illusion to keep us living in a society

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
D

Deleted member

Hatsune Miku uses 3% of her power to create LGBTQ+ folks, circa 65828591040 B.C.
bf8cefb7-bddb-4de8-8c12-06d29a41c708.gif

Anyways, I see we're revivinf theories and I'd rather talk about literally anything other than to revive the Music theory days again. I'm not strong enough, please... I beg ya'll

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay because I'm our youtube poster, and i was heading out for the day, I wanted to remind you that this will not impact your life in anyway, and you will exit this video after 3 minutes and be 100% indifferenr because it exists to simply exist. Cheers!

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Is a revolution happening?!

God dammit ma, i missed the revolution again!

but like, really, I have no idea what I missed.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
i'm more a fan of the popcorn stuff

especially the hot ones

they sell them at a local gas station and i've seen them being sold no where else
The puffcorns are pretty alright.

My favorite Flaming Hot variant is still the fries though. Got a little mix I run with that, white cheddar popcorn, and either cheddar or salsa Sun Chips.

Granted **** like this is why I need to get a hand on an elliptical.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Alright, now that I got that out of my system... I think it's about that time, fellas.

SO aparently,
Under circumstances, it’s possible to find ads for the fighters pass under google searching the characters Artorias (Dark Souls), Doomguy, Ryu Hayabusa, and Banjo. There’s some really weird circumstances to get it to show up though.

Yeah, here’s the results. It didn’t work under any other character either. I believe it has to be under like a European VM, and some other assorted bits but yeah, these are likely key words put in by NOE themselves. This is a pretty strong possibility.

Source: https://twitter.com/TheStarbDude

View attachment 218605

View attachment 218606

View attachment 218607
YUP! IT'S THAT TIME!

Okay, buddy. Grazien, buddy. C'mere, buddy, come sit down.

You do realize that we are talking about a supermassive algorithm that tailors to your internet data and searches and it gives you then said ads?

Of course you're going to get ads for the Fighters Pass on searches pertaining to Smash Ultimate, it's the current hot thing and the search engine will no doubt capitalize on that. A single search engine alone isn't going to do anything at all other than to take you to links and pathways to clicks that you personally are interested in.

With that being said, this thread post is sponsored by NordVPN. NordVPN is a--

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The puffcorns are pretty alright.

My favorite Flaming Hot variant is still the fries though. Got a little mix I run with that, white cheddar popcorn, and either cheddar or salsa Sun Chips.

Granted **** like this is why I need to get a hand on an elliptical.
I'm a sucker for popcorn in general, love that ****. But for chips in general? Dawg.

1557462870349.png

This is my holy food.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Okay because I'm our youtube poster, and i was heading out for the day, I wanted to remind you that this will not impact your life in anyway, and you will exit this video after 3 minutes and be 100% indifferenr because it exists to simply exist. Cheers!

It goes deeper.

Graizen

Smash Champion
European user is testing it , and aparently it is true!
You will find Fighter Pass ADS by searching these characters :

Artorias, Banjo, Doomguy and Ryu Hayabusa

He is testing other names.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
What would hurt more having dropped on your stomach....

...a bowling ball, a swivel chair, the sharp end of a compass, a tv, a college textbook worth $600, or the entire contents of a large jar of thumbtacks.

Asking for a friend.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm a sucker for popcorn in general, love that ****. But for chips in general? Dawg.

View attachment 218614

This is my holy food.
I feel that.

Pizza's never been my preference though. Basic as it is, I've always been a sour cream and onion man.

The tortilla salsa ones though. That's the good **** right there.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Alright, now that I got that out of my system... I think it's about that time, fellas.

YUP! IT'S THAT TIME!

Okay, buddy. Grazien, buddy. C'mere, buddy, come sit down.

You do realize that we are talking about a supermassive algorithm that tailors to your internet data and searches and it gives you then said ads?

Of course you're going to get ads for the Fighters Pass on searches pertaining to Smash Ultimate, it's the current hot thing and the search engine will no doubt capitalize on that. A single search engine alone isn't going to do anything at all other than to take you to links and pathways to clicks that you personally are interested in.

With that being said, this thread post is sponsored by NordVPN. NordVPN is a--
Im just posting things from twitter here, sorry for that!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

...a bowling ball, a swivel chair, the sharp end of a compass, a tv, a college textbook worth $600, or the entire contents of a large jar of thumbtacks.

Asking for a friend.
Whichever one weighs the most or has the most mass.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
He hasn't been online in a week. The next time he logs in he'll find an old mention asking him about an old fake leak. Was it worth giving him the notification?
**** yes it was

I feel that.

Pizza's never been my preference though. Basic as it is, I've always been a sour cream and onion man.

The tortilla salsa ones though. That's the good **** right there.
I like the Memphis BBQ one too. Gotta represent your hometown.

But like there are so many goddamn Pringles flavors, there's no way I could try them all in my lifespan.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Does water have a flavor? I've debated this with myself for a long time.
Water has a taste. It tastes like water, because nothing else has the same taste as water.

There's nothing to compare it to because it has a taste, but no distinctive flavor. Unless you live in a city, then you have chlorine flavor.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Asking for a friend.
I’m gonna go with thumbtacks

Since it isn’t a single area but spread out.

Graizen

Smash Champion
I think the point is: Why the Fighter Pass AD shows up just for these characters?

If you search any other character the ADS don't show up.

Thats what users are posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom