• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
WHOA
A new version of UNIST got announced and it's coming for the Switch!
I want to get it since I was always interested in this game but I'm a bit scared of the Switch version being a ghost town after a week or two. Maybe PC is a better bet?

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
WHOA
I want to get it since I was always interested in this game but I'm a bit scared of the Switch version being a ghost town after a week or two. Maybe PC is a better bet?
I am personally curious to see if it is going to be dubbed like BBTAG.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Goddamn, it's wild looking back over the past 5 years I've been in this place and realizing just how much has changed...

Noipoi

Howdy!
Goddamn, it's wild looking back over the past 5 years I've been in this place and realizing just how much has changed...
I know right?

I remember when I was here, five years ago.

How different things were, all the cool stuff I did. Y'know, cuz I was still radical five years ago.

Aw man, five years ago.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
This is interesting. (Thanks wildvine47 wildvine47 )

There was a problem fetching the tweet

• Artorias (Dark Souls)
  • Doomguy (DOOM)
  • Banjo-Kazooie
  • Ryu Hayabasa (Ninja Gaiden)

EDIT: :ultgreninja:'d

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
WHOA
Good to see Under Night get another version.

Not to mention the perfect timing, since it's finally getting on the main stage at EVO.

Even up to this point, it's still the most registered game outside of the big 3, so it's definitely got a community.

And with this, it'll expand even more.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Yeah I’ve been here officially 5 years since only a few days ago, but I was pretty much dormant after smash 4 speculation until ultimate was show off at e3.

I believe I remember you being apart of the snake support thread a whole bunch back then.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
>I've been here since 2013

Heh. you got nothin' on me, kid.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Good to see Under Night get another version.

Not to mention the perfect timing, since it's finally getting on the main stage at EVO.

Even up to this point, it's still the most registered game outside of the big 3, so it's definitely got a community.

And with this, it'll expand even more.
Yeah the game has grown immensely since it's inception. It makes me happy to see the studio that worked on Melty Blood get their big chance and finally strike gold. I'll get this game once the new version drops, it'll scratch my anime fighter itch that I've been having ever since I stopped playing Guilty Gear last year.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yeah I’ve been here officially 5 years since only a few days ago, but I was pretty much dormant after smash 4 speculation until ultimate was show off at e3.

I believe I remember you being apart of the snake support thread a whole bunch back then.
Yeah man, I definitely remember you from there. You had the same avater for like... ever.

Can't for the life of me recollect it though...

osby

Smash Obsessed
I hit my first year mark a while ago.

It...wasn't anything special.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Don't get me wrong, i'd love it to be real. Characters like Banjo or Hayabusa would be rad.

But i'd rather we focus on the actual evidence for these characters.
I was joking.

But you really can't prove me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom