• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
If you guys were wondering about my weird tuberculosis comments earlier, my mom took to me to the hospital because I coughed up some blood this morning. The doctor officially diagnosed me with tuberculosis a couple hours ago, and it might kill me. I really don't know what to say, I'm so scared. I'm in a very tough place right now and I'd appreciate if you guys would be a little more patient with me. I'd also appreciate if anybody is willing to let me vent in their DMs to some capacity. I'm really overwhelmed right now, I'm sorry if this is too drawn out or not detailed enough.
You already know you got the support from here. Stay strong, my guy.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
If you guys were wondering about my weird tuberculosis comments earlier, my mom took to me to the hospital because I coughed up some blood this morning. The doctor officially diagnosed me with tuberculosis a couple hours ago, and it might kill me. I really don't know what to say, I'm so scared. I'm in a very tough place right now and I'd appreciate if you guys would be a little more patient with me. I'd also appreciate if anybody is willing to let me vent in their DMs to some capacity. I'm really overwhelmed right now, I'm sorry if this is too drawn out or not detailed enough.
Tuberculosis is treatable.

There's hope for you.

Last edited:

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
TB is very treatable with antibiotics and, prognosis is generally really good in younger people who get it. Most deaths that occur in people with TB are from complications with other diseases in older people.

I’m sure you’ll be fine. Follow the treatment and hang in there.

Last edited:

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Follow the doctor's advice. Don't be afraid to come to find help. You'll make it through. You'll never walk alone.

When you walk through a storm,
hold your head up high,
and don't be afraid of the dark.

At the end of the storm,
there's a golden sky,
and the sweet, silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,
walk on through the rain,
though your dreams be tossed and blown.

Walk on, walk on,
with hope in your heart,
and you'll never walk alone.

You'll never walk alone.

Walk on, walk on,
with hope in your heart,
and you'll never walk alone.

You'll never walk alone.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
In other news, it seems Xbox accidentally leaked who the last DBFZ character is
Janemba
Well... I'm one of the few people that are actually meh on ______

Ah well, happy for his fans.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Janemba
Janemba? I've been hearing Kefla. How did they leak Janemba?

D

Deleted member

I'm going to be taking a nap...
Stay good, thread and most importantly, stay strong Brelooming.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Wow! So sorry to hear that.

You can get through this! I know you can! We believe in you!

If you ever need some extra support, my PMs are open

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
xboxtwitterlogo.png

This is Xbox's current Twitter logo. Now of course it probably doesn't mean anything, I just think it's funny how similar it looks to a certain other flaming ball.

D

Deleted member

Janemba
Would have preferred others, but that's actually pretty sick. His moveset could be crazy

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Aw man...I don't have the words what to say...I'm sorry...:(

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
projared subs.PNG

The current count on how many subs ProJared has lost just today.

Not only that, but his Let's Play channel, on which he has never missed a day of his promised schedule, did not update today.

My avatar is a pretty good representation of me right now.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Thank. God.
I would've been happy w/ Janemba or Kefla, but Janemba has been one of my most wanted period for FighterZ, so I'll take it.
Yeah, between Janemba, Roshi and Kefla, I think those would be the best choices. Not a huge fan of Caulifla, too annoying like Kid Trunks. But a character with a Giant Swing would have been fun. Janemba's one of my favorite movie villains from an aesthetic standpoint, and he's got a couple of interesting attacks up his sleeve too.

Still hope whatever sequel to DBFZ does add more assist options like Marvel 2 and 3 though.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Wha? What happened with him?
Dude, you've missed so much if you can still ask that question.

TL;DR: cheated on his wife and got exposed as a pedophile who regularly sent nudes to underage followers and asked them to do the same

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
View attachment 218433

The current count on how many subs ProJared has lost just today.

Not only that, but his Let's Play channel, on which he has never missed a day of his promised schedule, did not update today.

My avatar is a pretty good representation of me right now.
your avatar is someone stumbling across a picture of his jared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom