• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
If you guys were wondering about my weird tuberculosis comments earlier, my mom took to me to the hospital because I coughed up some blood this morning. The doctor officially diagnosed me with tuberculosis a couple hours ago, and it might kill me. I really don't know what to say, I'm so scared. I'm in a very tough place right now and I'd appreciate if you guys would be a little more patient with me. I'd also appreciate if anybody is willing to let me vent in their DMs to some capacity. I'm really overwhelmed right now, I'm sorry if this is too drawn out or not detailed enough.
Really sorry to hear that - stay strong and remember that this thread has got your back

And my DMs are always open (but don't feel bad if you ever wanna vent here as well)

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Dude, you've missed so much if you can still ask that question.

TL;DR: cheated on his wife and got exposed as a pedophile who regularly sent nudes to underage followers and asked them to do the same
Read that before, actually. Just wanted to re-check on that to be sure.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i can't believe they just announced hatsune miku for super smash bros ultimate

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Yeah, between Janemba, Roshi and Kefla, I think those would be the best choices. Not a huge fan of Caulifla, too annoying like Kid Trunks. But a character with a Giant Swing would have been fun. Janemba's one of my favorite movie villains from an aesthetic standpoint, and he's got a couple of interesting attacks up his sleeve too.

Still hope whatever sequel to DBFZ does add more assist options like Marvel 2 and 3 though.
I'm kinda wondering if they're actually gonna put in a Dramatic Finish for Janemba/Gogeta when both are released.
I mean... I know it's SSGSS Gogeta, but I feel like they're missing a big opportunity if they don't do it.

Roberk

Smash Champion
View attachment 218433

The current count on how many subs ProJared has lost just today.

Not only that, but his Let's Play channel, on which he has never missed a day of his promised schedule, did not update today.

My avatar is a pretty good representation of me right now.
Sonic Default.gif

>tfw you live long enough to see the death of Normal Boots

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sorry to hear that, @Brelooming Disaster i know it’s tough to deal with things like that. I’ve been in that situation with different illnesses throughout my life. I’m sure you will be fine! Just follow doctors orders and tb is pretty easy to deal with. Get well soon!

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
your avatar is someone stumbling across a picture of his jared
the funny part is, for those of you who don't know konosuba, that is legitimately the context of my avatar

D

Deleted member

Funniest part is how his wife is still saying his **** is big.
Like, after all that, that’s what you have to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm kinda wondering if they're actually gonna put in a Dramatic Finish for Janemba/Gogeta when both are released.
I mean... I know it's SSGSS Gogeta, but I feel like they're missing a big opportunity if they don't do it.
I think they might. It'd be nice at least.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Funniest part isn’t how his wife is still saying his **** is big.
Like, after all that, that’s what you have to say.
I mean she said she wasn’t gonna lie lol.
I saw his **** also

It’s more disturbing than anything tho so size doesn’t really matter

Link to what he said?
Just go to his Twitter. He’s the type to be very open about his stances and stick to them no matter what the morality of the matter is

Roberk

Smash Champion
Damn, already multiple times better than the last Sony Direct and I don't even own a PlayStation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom