• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
ok me and some friends actually decided to google our names with 'the hedgehog' when we were in Germany. When we did it for our friend Mike we ended up having this. Which for the record is currently the second google image result
View attachment 218415
We did NOT expect this nor did we know how to react
I got this...
1557435001593.png

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ok me and some friends actually decided to google our names with 'the hedgehog' when we were in Germany. When we did it for our friend Mike we ended up having this. Which for the record is currently the second google image result
View attachment 218415
We did NOT expect this nor did we know how to react
1557435012858.png

why are we still here?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If you guys were wondering about my weird tuberculosis comments earlier, my mom took to me to the hospital because I coughed up some blood this morning. The doctor officially diagnosed me with tuberculosis a couple hours ago, and it might kill me. I really don't know what to say, I'm so scared. I'm in a very tough place right now and I'd appreciate if you guys would be a little more patient with me. I'd also appreciate if anybody is willing to let me vent in their DMs to some capacity. I'm really overwhelmed right now, I'm sorry if this is too drawn out or not detailed enough.
This was posted at the bottom of the last page, and I don't want you guys to ghost over it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If you guys were wondering about my weird tuberculosis comments earlier, my mom took to me to the hospital because I coughed up some blood this morning. The doctor officially diagnosed me with tuberculosis a couple hours ago, and it might kill me. I really don't know what to say, I'm so scared. I'm in a very tough place right now and I'd appreciate if you guys would be a little more patient with me. I'd also appreciate if anybody is willing to let me vent in their DMs to some capacity. I'm really overwhelmed right now, I'm sorry if this is too drawn out or not detailed enough.
Yikes.

Well here’s what google/Mayo Clinic had to say in summary:
AA5456C5-2BD1-410F-A59A-E926DA063E1B.jpeg

It’s scary and it will not be comfortable, but keep going to the doctors and keep up with treatments and there will be a light at the end of the tunnel friend.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Dude I am so sorry. I hope you’re able to make it through this, you don’t deserve to go through that pain. I’ll be going to work in a little bit so I won’t be too active but if you need to talk, my PM’s are open.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It is kinda weird that James Rolfe started this whole Internet Review Gamer genre, and yet, he's still controversy free.

I guess being a family man has something to do with it.

Also, isn't SomeCallMeJohnny hispanic, not white?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
****, Im sorry to read that.
Thankfully you addressed the issue quickly and with the diagnosis you can start treatment asap. Stay strong and remember all of us are here wishing you the best and of course a full recovery.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Oh that's awful. Hoping nothing but the best for you, man.

D

Deleted member

I hope you make the best recovery. Best of luck to you, stay strong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I think that you're lucky you found out as that stuff is literally 50/50 if left untreated, you've got a good chance to make it out of this ok as you're getting treatment

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also @Brelooming Disaster , just saw your post. Stay strong, man. You caught it early, thankfully, so I'm certain you'll pull through.

D

Deleted member

Super unfortunate to hear that. Best of luck bro.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
We never interacted, but am sorry to read this... I hope you will recover from it as quickly as possible, and that all procedures are going to be effective.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Add me to Discord and we can talk.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i realize it'll probably be cold comfort, but my extended family's been through four cases of TB in the last decade or so; of the four, only one case lasted longer than 4 months, and was primarily chalked up to his age and a late diagnosis. it's a pretty scary time for everyone involved, family and all, but what's important is that you had it diagnosed the moment something seemed off. you're young, and you caught it early, so as long as you start treatment soon (just antibiotics, in my family's case) you'll be just fine.

D

Deleted member

Add me on Discord. I’m Taylor F#2966.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Just want to throw my support for @Brelooming Disaster in light of his post. Stay strong brother and kick the **** out of tuberculosis.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Just do what those doctors say, man. If they give you antibiotics, don't miss a single ****ing day of taking them. It will make your body more susceptible and less resilient to the disease. IF they want you to get vaccinated, take every shot they throw at you. As long as you keep the treatment going, you should be fine.

Noipoi

Howdy!
**** dude, that's terrible. You caught it early though, and I know it'll be okay.

Best of luck, bud. If you wanna talk i'm all ears. hug

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I am so sorry to hear that, Brelooming Disaster! I hope the best for you, and hope you make it through this.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Take your time and work on your health condition first. That's way more important than sticking around, especially with the current eceleb drama. Godspeed and I hope you recover, man! You're too young to lose your life this early!

D

Deleted member

Ok, Brelooming isn’t adding me so I’ll put this here.

@Brelooming Disaster, so, not going to lie, you’re in a more than tricky situation, and that’s absolute crap. I really don’t know what to say, honestly, but we love you, all of us. Stay strong. <3

D

Deleted member

Dunno what to say, hit me up in a DM if you need it. Can't say much to help but can lend an ear.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You will be in my prayers. I sincerely hope you recover from this as soon as possible, Brelooming....

Listen to the doctors' orders and follow what they tell and prescribe you exactly. Attack this illness now and relentlessly, and you'll beat it quickly and soundly.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you'll make it through this alright. You were able to catch it early at least, so I'm sure you'll be okay. Stay strong. <3

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
***** man that's rough.
Thankfully, you got diagnosed earlier rather than later.
But make sure you follow whatever the doctor prescribes you in full. Do not skip a day of medication. I can't stress that enough.
As long as you do that you should be good.
I wish you nothing but the best my friend.
If you need to talk anything out, my DMs are always open.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Your not really adding me so I will just post what I was going to say here.

I'm no expert on this stuff, so I'm sorry I can't help, just do whatever the doctors say you have to do. If you ever need something, we're here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom