• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

nerds: "you see guys by scaling these characters to each other and applying physics to each feat they have we can see how they would match up with each other in a fight"
****ing comics:
sketch-1557433212984.png

D

Deleted member

nerds: "you see guys by scaling these characters to each other and applying physics to each feat they have we can see how they would match up with each other in a fight"
****ing comics:
View attachment 218400
Hey remember all those times Barry Allen probably could have just ****ing punched the villain unconscious before they were able to blink?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
>@Opossum's making a Top 10 Fire Emblem Characters list
>Our vote for 5x meant 5x the characters
>It's a list of 50 characters now

View attachment 218397
Lmao, but for real, it was always supposed to be fifty. I didn't want a single straw poll with fifty options, so the first poll was for the tens place, and the second for the ones place. So say, if people picked 2x and x3, that'd mean I'd post character number twenty-three.

The thing was I didn't need to do a second poll because there was only one character in the 50s on a Top 50 list. :p

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
No one knows how to balance super speed.

Not unless you have dumb engines implanted in your ****ing calves.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Also every time I mentioned this, I always brought up it's because they were shown on PS2 hardware. Which to me, seems likely given Nintendo had put Link in SC2 and there's like 2 Sports games on Gamecube like NBA Street that had Mario, Luigi and Peach.

I hope MUA3 brings it full circle. I would run a Spider-Man/Venom/Storm/Samus team day one.
Well, they didn't really show it on PlayStation 2 hardware, just with the PlayStation 2 button interface, its never been confirmed that they shown it running in the PS2 build at all, its another thing that's just speculation.

Nintendo did give the okay for Link in SC2 and Mario/Luigi/Peach and Little Mac in different EA games, but they still didn't license their stuff out that often..it was a rarity, so its still possible that Nintendo just didn't want Link & Samus in the game.

D

Deleted member

I read Opossum's Canas analysis, and I think he should make a book on this.

D

Deleted member

Lmao, but for real, it was always supposed to be fifty. I didn't want a single straw poll with fifty options, so the first poll was for the tens place, and the second for the ones place. So say, if people picked 2x and x3, that'd mean I'd post character number twenty-three.

The thing was I didn't need to do a second poll because there was only one character in the 50s on a Top 50 list. :p
How long did it take you to do that one on Camus? I mean, jeez, it's pretty much a mini bio of the character, a look at how he is in gameplay.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
No one knows how to balance super speed.

Not unless you have dumb engines implanted in your ****ing calves.
My favorite part is that they’re organic and grow back

Quite a power move.
I didn’t say “he’s solid and he’s top heavy”
Being solid in combination with being top heavy is what I was referring to.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
****ing comics:
View attachment 218400
Yeah, problem with making the most powerful hero ever is that he still needs to lose in the beginning to keep things interesting.

The Flash is the ****ing best.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
****ing comics:
View attachment 218400
What we don't see is that Reverse Flash had managed to place that pipe there while making Slade's hands firmly grasp it

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
They came by and sprayed for the wasps.

Little ******** all went in due to the rain, so they basically drowned em in my door frame.

I'm free.

1557433968515.png

To order food.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Aight fellas so change of direction for the smashboards cinematic universe, instead of it being us, all of us need to create a hero OC and THEY’LL be a star in our stead

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Writers tend to bring certaim superpowers to their maximum potential to make the hero look cool without realizing what it entails to basically any conflict when you apply logic to them.

D

Deleted member

Aight fellas so change of direction for the smashboards cinematic universe, instead of it being us, all of us need to create a hero OC and THEY’LL be a star in our stead
okay here me out
power to win internet arguments with no meaning

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
How long did it take you to do that one on Camus? I mean, jeez, it's pretty much a mini bio of the character, a look at how he is in gameplay.
Canas only took me about a half hour, combined, since I was multitasking. I just write a lot, so it doesn't take long. Usually it takes longer to collect my thoughts than it is to actually write.

Also I'll be back with a straw poll in a bit to decide tomorrow's character.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Internet Celebrity Probability Rule: "The probability of which an internet celebrity is revealed to be a ****bag or goes off the deep end increases as their time on the web increases."

Who is the one on the middle?
Somecallmejohnny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom