• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Aight fellas so change of direction for the smashboards cinematic universe, instead of it being us, all of us need to create a hero OC and THEY’LL be a star in our stead
hi this is Pandamonium, once upon a time he was a regular ol panda until one day he found a mech suit nestled away in downtown beijing while he was dumpster diving

his powers are being super smart and also athletic and he's this universe's iron man

1557434296363.png

D

Deleted member

Aight fellas so change of direction for the smashboards cinematic universe, instead of it being us, all of us need to create a hero OC and THEY’LL be a star in our stead
You want their backstory and motivations now or later?
So, we duel, huh?
How will you defeat me?
Omae wa mo shindeiru
f5cc7122-0cfc-45da-84d8-67f51834ae54.gif

reminder that these men have done nothing wrong ever in their entire life
we stan these white gamers
Don't say it out loud you're gonna jinx it

D

Deleted member

my guy has the power to win everything ever just by existing

this includes but is not limited to
-fights
-wars
-internet arguments about smashboards moderation
-lotteries
-raffles
-arm wrestling
-chess
-the wolf/lucina matchup
and more

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Twitter still is gold with the ProRoasting
20190509_144105.jpg
lol poor doggo

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
ok here's my character

His name is COLDSTEEL THE HEDGEHEG
psssh...nothin personnel...kid...
bio: coldsteel was born with a special power. he was stronger than all his classmates in the sonic fighting academy. he served in the sonic military fighting shadow and in the final battel against shadow they were fighting and shadow turned him to the darkness and coldsteel turned against sonic and killed him. he lost a part of his ear in the battle which is why he doesnt not have a part of his ear, pls stop PMing me askin me why thats why. also earings arent gurly **** you khaoskid663 everyone knos your a ****in pokemon scammer fagot

likes: hurtin people, bein badass, motorcycles, nine inch nails (the band), killing, death, punk rock, jinco jeans, skulls, darkness, hot gurls with big boobys who are sluts, ninne inch nails (on finger), earings, purple (cool kind not gay kind)

dislikse: niceness, happiness, levis, kevin robinson from school **** you kevin stop showin everyone my ****in deviantart you peace of ****, trent razner, short nails, khaoskid663 (he a *****), sunshine, life, my dad, football

this is my original character please do not steal

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am subscribed to his channel, but now people are going to think I just learned of him today.
I am disappointed in myself.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I came back to 3000 notifications talking about people’s joke or real OCs

This is good... this is good

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Gwen the type of person to make ___ the Hedgehog OCs confirmed.
ok me and some friends actually decided to google our names with 'the hedgehog' when we were in Germany. When we did it for our friend Mike we ended up having this. Which for the record is currently the second google image result
mike_the_hedgehog_remembers_9_11_by_sonic_fan04_dahf9k1-pre.jpg

We did NOT expect this nor did we know how to react

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
ok me and some friends actually decided to google our names with 'the hedgehog' when we were in Germany. When we did it for our friend Mike we ended up having this. Which for the record is currently the second google image result
View attachment 218415
Jesus ****ing Christ Gwen

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
View attachment 218415
>One of the smoke clouds is giving the middle finger

D

Deleted member

View attachment 218415
i ****ing spit out my drink this

this is ****post legend

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Anyway my OC has probability manipulation cause that **** is awesome and also something i can do irl

D

Deleted member

View attachment 218415
I love how Your Name the Hedgehog looks less like he's saluting and more like he's trying to use his psychic powers to stop the explosion

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
View attachment 218415
I want to reply to this with something witty but there is not a single thing I can say that will in any way enhance this post

D

Deleted member

If you guys were wondering about my weird tuberculosis comments earlier, my mom took to me to the hospital because I coughed up some blood this morning. The doctor officially diagnosed me with tuberculosis a couple hours ago, and it might kill me. I really don't know what to say, I'm so scared. I'm in a very tough place right now and I'd appreciate if you guys would be a little more patient with me. I'd also appreciate if anybody is willing to let me vent in their DMs to some capacity. I'm really overwhelmed right now, I'm sorry if this is too drawn out or not detailed enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom