• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Of course I knew about it, but I sure as hell didn't when I first started watching the anime.

Ergo, I needed you to experience the same feeling.
If you weren't my friend I would've turned it off right at that part and lied to say I watched it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Trailer for It: Chapter Two was well done and creepy granted I had one gripe with it.

The naked lady. More silly then scary if you ask me...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
good food, bad food

**** that noise

the theme of today is morally ambiguous food

1557429903771.png

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
What's your history with the series, first?
I played DQ IX when I was a lot younger, but I didn't really enjoy it much. I was thinking of playing a DQ game again, so I was wondering if DQ IX is typically considered good, if it is I might replay it now that I'm older and can likely appreciate it more, otherwise I was thinking I'd just get DQ XI

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
tbf randomly posting images unprovoked constantly with no reason can easily be seen as spam.

Also stain I want you to attempt to watch another show, it's about a guy who constantly commits the big screm while he uses Yugioh cards to fight BDSM monsters
It absolutely can. I have thoughts on this matter in particular but I probably shouldn't share them here.

As for the show, I think I know which one it is.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Lasagna : are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. Lasagne, or the singular lasagna, commonly refers to a culinary dish made with stacked layers of pasta alternated with sauces and ingredients such as meats, vegetables and cheese, and sometimes topped with melted grated cheese. Typically, the cooked pasta is assembled with the other ingredients and then baked in an oven. The resulting lasagne casserole is cut into single-serving square portions.

lasanga-bolognese-1500x1125.jpg

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
it's a little past ten at night, and the fridge is nearly empty, empty save for this
sure, it's a week out of date, and the cream's started to smell--but it can't be that bad, right?

1557430176843.png

D

Deleted member

I played DQ IX when I was a lot younger, but I didn't really enjoy it much. I was thinking of playing a DQ game again, so I was wondering if DQ IX is typically considered good, if it is I might replay it now that I'm older and can likely appreciate it more, otherwise I was thinking I'd just get DQ XI
DQ 9 is... not as good as the other games, from where I stand. If you're into story and characters, Dragon Quest 9 is not going to give you anything worth a dime. Your party is a bunch of silent protagonists and the game clearly wants you to have friends to play it with. If you're not into classic RPG class systems, you definitely wont like 9 either.

I'd recommend the 3DS remake of Dragon Quest 8 or Dragon Quest 11. Both are streamlined adventures with party members that have personalities. DQ 11 for Switch is the definitive version with an orchestrated soundtrack and a couple of extra cutscenes for your party members. It'll be out in a few months if you want to play that. Otherwise, just play DQ 8 or 11.

Dragon Quest 7 3DS and 9 are divisive so I wouldn't recommend that until you get more experience with the series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom