• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Making progress on the thing. Alternating between it and yard work lol.

D

Deleted member

http://www.lgbtmap.org/equality-maps/non_discrimination_laws
It isn't illegal in the US.

Also about "The US isn't a dystopia", US sounds like hell, you guys only have a finite amount of sick days meaning if you're finding yourself in stage 3 cancer or whatever, you'll be expected to pop back in to work without complaints. Missing out on sick days also means you lose pay from what I heard, and going to the doctor is VERY expensive. Then there's how loads of people are forced to live paycheck to paycheck because the wages are too low to actually build up savings, there's hellish working conditions all over the place, infamously in the gaming industry and Amazon, etc. And that's ignoring the current presidency. The US dream is working all your life so that when you retire you have money and can travel for a vacation or two. Middle-class people tend to travel to different countries yearly, some even multiple times and with the entire household. The Internet is what's caused the rebellious spirit in young Americans tbh cause they learn how it's like outside of 'the greatest country in the world'
you're only saying this because we didn't have an intermission for endgame

Noipoi

Howdy!
the rulership stats is actually wack

you can't have a 100% peach rulership over a 99% toad population that **** doesn't make sense

a ruling official should reflect the main demographic of their citizens
But how do we know Peach isn't a Toad?

What if Princess Peach is simply a higher class of Toad? Like a Queen bee, meant to rule over the lessers of her kind?

What if the Super Crown doesn't transform Toadette into a human, it simply elevates her to the highest form of her own species.

What if Peach reproduced using spores?

But hey, that's just a theory-

A GAME THEORY

D

Deleted member

Wanting the mods to think they're kings

Do you want a wasp nest in your house too?
Pfft. I've already had wasp nests around our house.

Hell. My dad recently found out that a colony of bees have been growing inside of the walls in our garage. There was probably over a thousand of them and they went unnoticed for who knows how long. Thank god I wasn't there to see that.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294

Hell. My dad recently found out that a colony of bees have been growing inside of the walls in our garage. There was probably over a thousand of them and they went unnoticed for who knows how long. Thank god I wasn't there to see that.

Damn, nature bee scary.

D

Deleted member

But how do we know Peach isn't a Toad?

What if Princess Peach is simply a higher class of Toad? Like a Queen bee, meant to rule over the lessers of her kind?

What if the Super Crown doesn't transform Toadette into a human, it simply elevates her to the highest form of her own species.

What if Peach reproduced using spores?

But hey, that's just a theory-

A GAME THEORY
Now the real mystery is Daisy, is she also a Toad?

Noipoi

Howdy!

That's ****ing terrifying.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Man you need some pride. Someone jokes about a king on the social thread and you forget that you're a moderator.
Most of the trouble in the world is caused by people wanting to be important.

D

Deleted member

anyways the us has some **** stuff like healthcare and insurance, discrimination just straight up being legal in some cases, police brutality, guns, etc etc

but i wouldn't say we're a dystopia yet

i mean the fact that i'm able to **** on it in this post kinda proves that fact lol

D

Deleted member

Me whenever someone criticelizes the US for problems that are much more aggravated in Brazil:
jim.jpg

you're only saying this because we didn't have an intermission for endgame
Me and my gf were about to explode by the end of the film that **** is inhumane

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I was watching a compilation of sad moments in JoJo, and it made me think of something.

Do you think the combination of Crazy Diamond and Gold Experience could revive someone? Crazy Diamond can make it so whatever wound killed the person basically never happened, and Gold Experience's whole deal is giving life to things that don't have it.

Since it was obviously a focus of the compilation due to being recent, I specificially wonder if it could've helped Abbacchio. Maybe Giorno could've helped him in the same way he helped Bucciarati if he didn't have a giant ass hole in his chest.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'd just like to point out Hyrule likely commited genocide on the Gerudo as they don't exist at all in the Downfall timeline and don't show up at all in Twilight Princess out.
Zelda commited war crimes, don't let her silence you!
I think the Gerudo just integrated with the Hyrulians...

You have a lot of NPCs like Telma who fit the Gerudo standard.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
We need a Fictional Debate Hall to discuss the politics of fictional worlds.
Why does Bowser always resort to kidnapping Peach? Can't he just... you know... marry her legally? Kidnapping her and forcing her to marry him is only gonna cause Mario to show up and kick his ass. Just think of the benefits the Mushroom Kingdom and Bowser's Kingdom would gain if Bowser and Peach married. Bowser's got everything: A king, a caring father that doesn't want his son looking at naughty content, a legitimate business man as president of some company called Nintendo of America, but he can't help himself to keep kidnapping Peach. What is his problem?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Me whenever someone criticelizes the US for problems that are much more aggravated in Brazil:
View attachment 218339

Me and my gf were about to explode by the end of the film that **** is inhumane
It's why I cherish our friendship daily

ALSO TOMORROW IS JOJO FRIDAY WILL SHISH ACT LIKE AN ABSOLUTE BABY AND GET PISSED OFF FOR 4 GODDAMN WEEKS IN A ROW?

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Why does Bowser always resort to kidnapping Peach? Can't he just... you know... marry her legally? Kidnapping her and forcing her to marry him is only gonna cause Mario to show up and kick his ***. Just think of the benefits the Mushroom Kingdom and Bowser's Kingdom would gain if Bowser and Peach married. Bowser's got everything: A king, a caring father that doesn't want his son looking at naughty content, a legitimate business man as president of some company called Nintendo of America, but he can't help himself to keep kidnapping Peach. What is his problem?
He lives for the thrill of the chase.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Why does Bowser always resort to kidnapping Peach? Can't he just... you know... marry her legally? Kidnapping her and forcing her to marry him is only gonna cause Mario to show up and kick his ***. Just think of the benefits the Mushroom Kingdom and Bowser's Kingdom would gain if Bowser and Peach married. Bowser's got everything: A king, a caring father that doesn't want his son looking at naughty content, a legitimate business man as president of some company called Nintendo of America, but he can't help himself to keep kidnapping Peach. What is his problem?
At this point it's less about marrying Peach and more about getting Mario to chase him so he can try (and fail) to kick his ass

D

Deleted member

He has a fetish for having his plans thwarted, like Comic Thanos.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Swamp you've been fed lies by the Hyrule government. You're not immune to Hylian propaganda.
Oh please. The Gerudo are fine.

Now if you want a real conspiracy, where are the Sheikah?

D

Deleted member

Most of the trouble in the world is caused by people wanting to be important.
Most of the trouble stems from not even realizing what's important in this world, like food. Mmmm. Good ****.

anyways the us has some **** stuff like healthcare and insurance, discrimination just straight up being legal in some cases, police brutality, guns, etc etc

but i wouldn't say we're a dystopia yet

i mean the fact that i'm able to **** on it in this post kinda proves that fact lol
We don't live in a dystopia. We live in a bloody society.

Y'all, get your facts right!

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Most of the trouble stems from not even realizing what's important in this world, like food. Mmmm. Good ****.
Lol. Way to keep my somber *** lighthearted.

It's actually a quote from T.S. Eliot I've always really liked since college. Probably should've said that before.

D

Deleted member

I think the Gerudo just integrated with the Hyrulians...

You have a lot of NPCs like Telma who fit the Gerudo standard.
not really

the only gerudo-looking npc in tp is telma iirc

add that to the fact that they turned the sacred gerudo temple into a torture center and prison that houses a portal that takes people to another dimension gives off some very bad implications

and this wouldn't be the first time hyrule pulled some awful **** either considering they tortured people beneath kakariko village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom